What anyone need to success

16 replies
Hi everyone , i just started reading lot of articles about IM , And i really feel that i have the power to learn all what it need to make money with IM
All what i need to know , is what do i need to learn step by step , like starting with SEO and then learning about websites ...etc
and if someone have any good websites with courses , i'll be very thankfull
Good luck all
#success
  • Profile picture of the author BloggingPro
    What do you need to succeed? Mindset.

    If you don't have the will power to jump over the first hurdle--even it means tripping--what do you think is going to happen when you meet the next hurdle just a few feet later?

    A course can teach you the ins and the outs, the basics, the advanced techniques. But at the end of the day if you don't have enough discipline to implement the things you have learned--well you won't find yourself being very successful.

    BP
    Signature
    You're going to fail. If you're afraid of failure then you do not belong in the Internet Marketing Business. Period.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6860426].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Toshiba
      Thank you for your reply
      i want to know , what to start with , i am looking for courses to learn and study all what i'll need to build my business
      i know that i need to learn about seo , IM strategies , Ads ....
      but what i am asking is what of all this stuff i will need , if you anyone can tell me i will start looking for courses about it , and start NOW
      i am like that , i don't like to do something with just ideas about it , i like to learn about what i am going to do , because i know i can do it
      thx
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6860446].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author M Elrofai
        Originally Posted by Toshiba View Post

        Thank you for your reply
        i want to know , what to start with , i am looking for courses to learn and study all what i'll need to build my business
        i know that i need to learn about seo , IM strategies , Ads ....
        but what i am asking is what of all this stuff i will need , if you anyone can tell me i will start looking for courses about it , and start NOW
        i am like that , i don't like to do something with just ideas about it , i like to learn about what i am going to do , because i know i can do it
        thx
        You can learn everything you need for free, use the Search function on here.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6860452].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Eugene77
      Originally Posted by BloggingPro View Post

      What do you need to succeed? Mindset.

      If you don't have the will power to jump over the first hurdle--even it means tripping--what do you think is going to happen when you meet the next hurdle just a few feet later?

      A course can teach you the ins and the outs, the basics, the advanced techniques. But at the end of the day if you don't have enough discipline to implement the things you have learned--well you won't find yourself being very successful.

      BP
      I agree, with the right mindset and be persistent with your action, you will succeed. More action less reading.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6927897].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author paul nicholls
    there is no shortcut in this IM game, you just have to get your head stuck into as much stuff as you can to get a feel on how IM works

    theres plenty of free stuff out there that will really help but also don`t be afraid of buying the odd thing or 2 but don`t just jump from 1 shiny thing to another

    once you learn a method stick with it until your seeing results and then progress from there

    the biggest problem i had when i first came online and i speak for many others is jumping from program to program or starting a new project every few weeks

    that is the recipe for disaster so try to learn from the mistakes of others as much as you can and not your own

    paul
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6860439].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author M Elrofai
    Dont forget one ingredient... Motivation.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6860450].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Vishalicious
    Mindset thats all i got and which keep me working every single day even on Weekends.
    Signature
    Outsource Your Offline Business Projects. Just Send me a PM :)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6860453].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Toshiba
      Thanks All for your replies
      But i am still waiting for an answer for my question
      i know i can find anything i need to learn here , my question is , what i need to learn . My mind work like that , i need to know what i am going to do , then i will do it well
      So , what exactly i need to start learning and practicing about it ?
      btw , Good morning all
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6860486].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author contentwriting360
        Banned
        Toshiba, mate, you cannot expect anyone to tell what you exactly and specifically need to learn because nobody here knows you personally. None of us know and understand your capabilities, your plans, skills, attitude, etc.

        IMO, you need a coach who can spend quality time with your questions. You need to be clear with your goals first. Then, we can compare your situation to this equation.

        _____ + 3 = 10

        You know what to achieve but you do not know how to achieve it. Again, set up your end-goals first. List them down and present them to your chosen coach. That way, everything that your coach will say is directed to what you're trying to achieve.

        I hope this helps.


        Originally Posted by Toshiba View Post

        Thanks All for your replies
        But i am still waiting for an answer for my question
        i know i can find anything i need to learn here , my question is , what i need to learn . My mind work like that , i need to know what i am going to do , then i will do it well
        So , what exactly i need to start learning and practicing about it ?
        btw , Good morning all
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6928044].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author CsabaSzücs
      Take action.

      That's the most important. You can read it - and you will read it - many times related to IM.

      Learn and implement soon. Do not try to wait until everything will be perfect. Money attract to speed.

      As you know: "Just do it!"

      Note: WSOs are good but do not be an addicted buyer of them. Because in that case you are a buyer not an online marketer. If you want to buy something, which is really an investment than buy traffic to your offer or to your affiliate links.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6860526].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author imchillin
        Originally Posted by CsabaSzücs View Post

        Take action.

        That's the most important. You can read it - and you will read it - many times related to IM.

        Learn and implement soon. Do not try to wait until everything will be perfect. Money attract to speed.

        As you know: "Just do it!"

        Note: WSOs are good but do not be an addicted buyer of them. Because in that case you are a buyer not an online marketer. If you want to buy something, which is really an investment than buy traffic to your offer or to your affiliate links.
        I agree..... with all the information it can be very easy to buy every new "shiny object" you see.... come up with a plan and implement, and then move on to the next project and/or continue to grow what business you've already started.... good luck!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6927930].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Hari2012
    Here are the steps i followed when i made my first site:
    1. Learned to make website.
    2. Added good and unique contents
    3. Tried to monetize it using adsense
    4. Begin to learn SEO stuff for getting more visitors/revenue.
    5. Replicated this formula in more sites.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6860492].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mikoeyal
    I say love what you doing! I failed lot of times but i love internet marketing and i continue to try and now i made money!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6883857].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TimothyTorrents
    research and design your own course - only start working once you know exactly what you are going to do
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6883880].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TopKat22
    1) Knowledge

    2) A Plan

    3) Consistency

    There are many ways to make money online and a lot have nothing to do with SEO.

    There are so many complete free systems all over the internet it is amazing to me that people still buy methods.

    Read my post for new Warriors and check out a lot of information before you start on anything.
    Signature
    44 days in and we broke the $10K a month recurring bench mark.

    Guaranteed 60% Opt In Rate Traffic-Real People-Fresh Today-High Quality Biz Opp traffic![/URL]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6928066].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ATL
    Banned
    Top Kat 22…are you making money with CPA?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6946822].message }}

Trending Topics