based on theory without providing solid hard facts to back that theory up.
So let's stick to facts.
The most recent affiliate contest for Authority Blueprint X just ended.
I came in 3rd.
Prior to that, I entered Dean Shainin's affiliate contest for Ezine Articles
I came in 2nd.
These are easily verified by simply asking the people behind the contests.
I say this not to brag, but to show you how I always come up near the
top of every affiliate contest I enter.
This is what works for me time after time after time. Naturally, you will
have to test this system out for yourself to see if it works for you.
1. Get a copy of the product. If you've been approached to actually
promote it, most likely you'll be offered the product in the approach.
2. Go through it thoroughly.
3. Write a comprehensive review of the product and be honest. This is
4. Get a blog with the product title in it as well as a URL that closely
matches it. Get it online BEFORE the actual launch. Speed is critical.
5. Offer bonuses to people who purchase from you. If you don't have
your own products you can still offer your time. Make sure the bonus is
a close match to the product and compliments it.
6. Then go and market. Write articles, email your list, do PPC, whatever
you can to get traffic to your review blog. Naturally the bigger the prize
the more you'll be willing to spend to do this.
That's it. It's not rocket science and it will work.
Why does it work?
Because most affiliate marketers are lazy...period. They won't go through
all this. And trust me, it's a lot of work, especially reviewing the product.
My last review was something like 2,000 plus words.
Try this system. You might be surprised at the results you get.