Importance Of Your Businesses Integrity

12 replies
Does your business have integrity? Are you honest with all your business partners and clients?

Over the years of my experience marketing and doing business I have come across all different kinds of people from all around world. The truth is that people are sharks, and documentation beats conversation every day of the week.

Are you someone that will lie just to sell something?

Come on now. Maybe short term this will help you but long term this will destroy your business.

That is why it so important to have integrity in your business. Don't ever forget where you came from and know that people are spending their hard earned money on your products.

It's nice to make extra money or even replace your full time job doing what you are doing but without integrity in your business you are bound to get caught and it's not worth it. It is so much more rewarding selling something and promoting something that you are proud of.
#businesses #importance #integrity
  • Profile picture of the author fin
    Integrity means everything to my business. And I mean everything.

    I'm trying to convince people they can wake up inside their dreams and fly around like superman as if it's real life.

    If I didn't have integrity then no-one would believe me, so it's the only thing I have.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6911181].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author asiancasanova
      I can simply call any business with no integrity a fraud or a scam .. or i cant call it business at all ..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6913718].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author chungacreative
        Originally Posted by asiancasanova View Post

        I can simply call any business with no integrity a fraud or a scam .. or i cant call it business at all ..
        So true. Integrity is everything for the long term growth of a business.
        Signature

        Make a commission on your own gas and electric bill. Private message me for more info.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6913890].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author MissTerraK
          Absolutely integrity is vital to long term business success.

          As for black hatters with loose morals, the saying those who live by the sword, die by the sword, comes to mind, meaning you can expect to become a victim of whatever underhanded methods you use to get what you want.

          Terra
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6913992].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jingrong
    Originally Posted by chungacreative View Post

    Does your business have integrity? Are you honest with all your business partners and clients?

    Over the years of my experience marketing and doing business I have come across all different kinds of people from all around world. The truth is that people are sharks, and documentation beats conversation every day of the week.

    Are you someone that will lie just to sell something?

    Come on now. Maybe short term this will help you but long term this will destroy your business.

    That is why it so important to have integrity in your business. Don't ever forget where you came from and know that people are spending their hard earned money on your products.

    It's nice to make extra money or even replace your full time job doing what you are doing but without integrity in your business you are bound to get caught and it's not worth it. It is so much more rewarding selling something and promoting something that you are proud of.
    Originally Posted by fin View Post

    Integrity means everything to my business. And I mean everything.

    I'm trying to convince people they can wake up inside their dreams and fly around like superman as if it's real life.

    If I didn't have integrity then no-one would believe me, so it's the only thing I have.
    I am Looking for long term business. I want to build trust with my subscribers. Integrity is important to my business and my life
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6913815].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author retsced
    Without integrity, there is no business. It's just another opportunity seeker looking to make a quick buck. Not only is it an appalling way to sell online, it's also the least effective way, therefore, these people are not even marketers at all.
    Signature
    -----------------------------------
    SKINNYTACTICS
    Give Yourself 20 Minutes to Improve
    Your Business and Marketing IQ

    -----------------------------------
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6914147].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Wade32
    It's easy to get caught up in the whole "get rich quick" ideas, but you have to realize that building a business takes time. You have to set up relationships, & make contacts. You are your business, & how you portray yourself to others is an extension of your site.
    Signature
    Get Free Social Media Psychology Updates in Your Email
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6916873].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Cee
      If you don't have integrity in your business you probably don't have integrity in anything you do in your life.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6916963].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bkbiloxi
      It's a given that integrity is very important in doing any business online or offline.

      I don't agree with your statement:

      "The truth is that people are sharks, and documentation beats conversation every day of the week."

      Most people I've come across in doing business online and off are pretty honest and walking your talk is always better than talking the talk.

      Having said that what constitutes integrity?

      In my view, promoting a product you've never used is dishonest. I will not promote an affiliate product unless I've used it in the past or use it today. I have a hard time pre-selling a product that I'm not personally sold on.

      But there are hundreds (if not thousands) of affiliates who promote products that frankly suck and they've never used themselves.

      If that is your definition of a shark, you might just be right about "people being sharks". I call it greed.

      All the best,
      Mad Guy
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6916990].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author contentwriting360
    Banned
    Integrity is everything. In fact, in most cases, 'INTEGRITY" is the first on the list of company core values in most companies. Integrity is an INTEGRAL character that everyone and every business MUST have. We don't have any other way of doing business than showing integrity as the first in our list of core values.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6917290].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mrmarketer1
    I personally believe that if you are faultlessly honest in business then you will sell more and have a higher customer LTV. It pays to be honest and always act with integrity. One decent rule to live by is never do anything which you wouldn't want to be on the front page of the WSJ.

    MM
    Signature
    The First Hosted Helpdesk designed for Warriors ***Create loyal customers with the 1st hosted helpdesk for Product Creators*** (Facebook Page)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6917310].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Ten
    I have too much integrity. Lololol. Does too much integrity equal being poor? Maybe my marketing is just poor.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6917391].message }}

Trending Topics