New to IM, reading a lot of material right now including on this forum, seems to be a wealth of info out there although a little daunting.
So a few newbie questions.
1. What is the key differences between a niche website and a niche blog?
2. Does either one lend itself to keeping a steady income over the other?
3. I have chosen several niches i want to get into, done my keyword research, seo research, domain and hosting research, one of my niches hasnt got an informative site about that niche on 1st page of google just shops, question is do i try to aim for a authority website for that niche over just a small niche website?
4. If yes to question 3, would i be better putting all my time into just this one project as a newbie?
5. Would the above project be viable on a very very shoe string budget, preferably free?
6. Amazon do not sell the top products of this niche so could i still make money just from advertising as i dont think any of the online shops in this niche do affiliate progrmas?
Ok that will do for now, im sure lots more will come up.
Very exciting to be taking a step into IM, just hope i can get it to work. Not after a huge amount of money pure month which leads me onto my last question.....
7. is £230 per month a viable amount to achieve from IM if i put the work in?
Thanks in advance and sorry for the amount of newbie questions.