Making US$200 consistently a month

34 replies
Hi mates, I have started on internet marketing and have read on various ways to earn money.

I am just wanting to find out from you guys what is the easiest way to earn US$200 consistently a month online? It's not 200 per day but rather 200 per month.

Given my bad financial condition, this 200 can help to settle my utilities bills.

Your advice will be sincerely appreciated.

Thanks.
#consistently #making #month #us$200
  • Hi Crisswaters you have several ways, offer a service if you have creative skills, affiliate marketing, adsense websites that you own or even developing a product on your own and selling it. It really just depends on your skills and which route you want to go. Good luck!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6927814].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tom E
    The easiest way I know of for when you're close to broke is projectpayday.com. When I first started out in IM, I used it to make my first $300 a week. It does have some drawbacks (you have to sign up for trial offers in order to get paid), but it pays instantly to your paypal, so for really fast money, without a sign-up fee (the process and training is 100% free), and without prior internet marketing skills, it sure does the job.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6927834].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JabMonkey
      Originally Posted by Tom E View Post

      The easiest way I know of for when you're close to broke is projectpayday.com. When I first started out in IM, I used it to make my first $300 a week. It does have some drawbacks (you have to sign up for trial offers in order to get paid), but it pays instantly to your paypal, so for really fast money, without a sign-up fee (the process and training is 100% free), and without prior internet marketing skills, it sure does the job.
      Yeah, I did this one myself when I started out in IM. Called "Freebie Trading". I don't know if ProjectPayday is still in cahoots with NetIncomeSolutions, but if so, you can pick up some quick cash through NIS.
      But you have to really watch out for those signup offers and read the Terms for each offer COMPLETELY. You also need to keep things organized with an Excel sheet or something and write down the dates when you need to cancel.
      It's a tad risky at first. Later, when you become a "mentor" it's just free money....$200 to $600 a month (more if you do some serious recruiting). You just help walk newbies through the process of signing up for offers and get paid and pay the newbies on time from your PayPal account when they complete the required number of offers for a payout.
      I didn't like doing it, so I dropped out after a couple of months and a lot of cancellation headaches, but I made a few hundered dollars before I quit.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6976074].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author UltimateFaqih
    maybe You can Sell "Your Services) in here. Example: Create Articles, Link Building,etc
    Signature
    INSANE, Need SEO Services ? Like Press Release (Google News),EzineArticles,Social Bookmark,Wiki, High PR Web 2.0 Contextual Backlink Article Backlink, Forum Profile Backlink ,etc, Just PM or Comment http://www.warriorforum.com/members/ultimatefaqih.html
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6927842].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FredJones
      You may think of selling services - either here on WF or on other places like Fiverr etc. One of my earliest income streams was selling a service on the Warrior Forum. It had just worked out for me...
      Signature

      $1 gold: WSO That Instantly Transforms You Into A Content Production Engine

      $2.95 GoDaddy .com domains today: Click here.
      I am offering a free website - get it now (and they offer you a free domain with this).
      Find high-commission easy Amazon niches within 5 seconds here.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6927889].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author moneymakerway
        Originally Posted by FredJones View Post

        You may think of selling services - either here on WF or on other places like Fiverr etc. One of my earliest income streams was selling a service on the Warrior Forum. It had just worked out for me...
        I was thinking about fiverr too. You need to figure out what are you good at! There are a lot of options like making screen page videos, writing article, web design etc. For every gig you sell on fiverr you get $5, so you could easily reach you $200 monthly goal!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6976776].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author crisswaters
          Dear wellwisher, I thank you all for your kind replies. It has been very helpful.

          I have kickstarted on identifying a particular affiliate. For this affiliate, the creator of the product is ranking no. 1. Will I be disadvantaged if I become an affiliate for this person?

          If I want to profit from this affiliate, should I create an opt-in list or just create a landing page and make a sale from there?

          I have very basic web creation skills involving html and simple graphics design. I am quite ok versed with internet marketing terms such as key words, landing pages, squeeze pages, css,wordpress.

          With my current identification of the affiliate, what's the best strategy to profit from the affiliate?

          Thank you.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6981867].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Crazzykylex
    To be Honest, don't go for Adsense until you get a lot of daily traffic. Give affiliate marketing more preference than adsense. Do focus on list building, because ultimately these subscribers are going to be your most loyal readers or customers. After reaching a milestone (like getting a ton of hits), release an ebook. You can go for limited offers to generate more sales. You can go for premium membership, later.
    By the way, you didn't mention your blog's url and niche. If your blog is about weight loss, then you should definitely go for Adsense as it pays up to $250 just for 1 click! Whereas, you get maximum $2-$5 per click on a money making niche blog
    ALL THE BEST!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6927879].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author imchillin
    Offer your services here, and/or fiverr (and fiverr like sites), and/or craigslist. You can also see if there are any gigs on fiverr or craigslist that you feel you can do and contact the person to do that service..... good luck!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6927899].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kal Sallam
    Recently I have gotten into YouTube Affiliate Videos.
    I have some that do more than $200 per month easy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6927967].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wildster
      Originally Posted by Kal Sallam View Post

      Recently I have gotten into YouTube Affiliate Videos.
      I have some that do more than $200 per month easy.
      e

      Kal Sallam, Youtube affiliate videos are quite hard to make money from my experience.
      It is hard to get over 1K views on your videos.
      Perhaps you could share a few tips on this.
      Thank you in advance!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6928319].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Sleika
        if your looking at affiliate marketing and have a clear goal of a certain amount per month, ill state the obvious but be diligent in what products you choose, how your going to build your traffic/list and the payouts for the affiliates

        for example, if you were going the amazon route, the starting commission is 4% - so to earn $200/month you would need to make $5000 worth of sales, the commission does scale up with different factors but its more to put it into perspective and why you need to plan out what your going to be doing and with who

        if your looking for something right away, as others have said, provide a service through fiverr, craigslist, etc..
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6928482].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kal Sallam
        Originally Posted by wildster View Post

        e

        Kal Sallam, Youtube affiliate videos are quite hard to make money from my experience.
        It is hard to get over 1K views on your videos.
        Perhaps you could share a few tips on this.
        Thank you in advance!
        Are you just creating the videos then uploading them?
        If that's the case then your videos may not perform well.

        What you need to do is get your videos ranked both on
        YouTube & Google. There are many guides here on this
        Forum that explains this ranking process in detail.

        Also I hire professional video masters to create my videos.
        Just provide them with the script and let them handle the rest.
        I give so much in the videos...killer content..."pre-sell"

        If one video brings in 200+ a month..how many would you want?

        Now get back to work!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6929284].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author contentwriting360
    Banned
    crisswaters,

    We would like to give you sure-fire pieces of advice but we can't do that because we don't know your answers to the following questions:
    1. What are your skills?
    2. How skilled are you in that area?
    3. What have you done so far that will showcase that skill?
    4. With that skill, what else can you accomplish apart from what you have already done in the past?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6928294].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Steve Wells
    Originally Posted by crisswaters View Post

    Hi mates, I have started on internet marketing and have read on various ways to earn money.

    I am just wanting to find out from you guys what is the easiest way to earn US$200 consistently a month online? It's not 200 per day but rather 200 per month.

    Given my bad financial condition, this 200 can help to settle my utilities bills.

    Your advice will be sincerely appreciated.

    Thanks.
    You could earn $200 dollars per month EASILY if you offered services of somekind.

    Of course they would have to be quality services that people want and need.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6928499].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Matt Carlson
    If you are in urgent need of money,I would suggest you to go the "service" route.If you are just starting out,it is much easier to make money by offering services than by selling products.

    Content writing,SEO services,software development and graphics design are some of the most in demand services.If you don't already possess any of these skills(or don't want to do the work yourself),try the "arbitrage"(buy low sell high) route.

    I know many guys who are making 4-5 figure a month just by being middlemen.They don't do anything other than getting projects and then passing the work over to others.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6928558].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DesertSand
    Unless you offer a product for sale, you're not going going to get money instantly. IM is not a get rich quick thing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6928565].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TheSalesBooster
    I'm in the process of creating a WSO right now that outlines how you can make $500+ a month doing like 1 hours worth of work 5 days a week without needing a website or paying for any services.

    If you want to be notified before it comes out I'll give you a pre-launch discount. Just pm me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6928597].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ahmed Auf
    You can offer your services here in the WF and if you don't have a specific skill, you can find something that is in demand and find good employees on Elance.com or oDesk.comand act as the middle man between your clients here and your employees.

    Very easy and can be set up quickly.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6928651].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alexyew
    Originally Posted by crisswaters View Post

    Hi mates, I have started on internet marketing and have read on various ways to earn money.

    I am just wanting to find out from you guys what is the easiest way to earn US$200 consistently a month online? It's not 200 per day but rather 200 per month.

    Given my bad financial condition, this 200 can help to settle my utilities bills.

    Your advice will be sincerely appreciated.

    Thanks.
    Hi,

    If you have certain skills, you can provide your service at Fiverr or other free lance websites.
    Signature
    CPA is all about testing, tracking, determining.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6931835].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kuon
    Sell recurring commission programs or membership.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6931850].message }}
    • Start a blog of something of interest.
      - Place affiliate links into blog.
      - Sell advertising content on blog.
      - Place links to services in your signature.

      Start to think outside the box. Don't think from the view point of how I can make money, but rather, "If I were a business, how can I get more exposure?" List those answers out, and provide services to those answers.
      Signature

      J.J.I - Providing financial success and solutions since 2002.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6931880].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author michaelbusse
        The answer to this question would really help me out also. I am currently recovering after two years of no income or home. I wasted my past by not doing some essential things needed for working online, such getting an auto responder, having a domain name and hosing account. Too much time wasted on get rich quick schemes. Taking it slow due to money and time issues.

        I am testing out projectpayday. After talking to my mentor, money making potential may happen in their method 2 or 3 plans. I do not see any profits coming in method 1. It is true that you can make 50 dollars for an hour or two of work, but you will end paying anywhere from 30 to 80 dollars just to get that 50. The mentor told to see it has an investment and to purchase offers as gifts to reach that next level.

        I made 110 and had spend almost 180. I need to do 3 more trades before I can do method 3.

        I want to focus on list building right now.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6974719].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Daniel Evans
    Originally Posted by crisswaters View Post

    Hi mates, I have started on internet marketing and have read on various ways to earn money.

    I am just wanting to find out from you guys what is the easiest way to earn US$200 consistently a month online? It's not 200 per day but rather 200 per month.

    Given my bad financial condition, this 200 can help to settle my utilities bills.

    Your advice will be sincerely appreciated.

    Thanks.

    What skills do you posses?

    What's your area of knowledge?

    You need to first find your value then you can go onto sell.

    Daniel
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6974727].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author williams5678
    Its all depends on your skills. If you have any technical skills even writing skills, you can sell your services in any freelance marketplace.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6975298].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author denysapu
    Have you succeeded in making $ 200?
    Or already find the easiest way?
    If you have skill in several niche, Im sure you can gt $200 consistent by selling your service.
    And Warrior For Hire section is a good place I think.
    Signature

    Don't worry be happy!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6975926].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nightengale
    Ok, you have a goal: $200/month. Great!

    Now, how are you going to make that money?

    Clarity is a HUGE part of IM success. It's so simple when you know it -- and darn difficult when you don't! I owe my mentors a world of thanks for bringing this clarity.

    IM is actually pretty simple: you can sell only one of two things:

    1. Products
    2. Services

    That's it!

    And selling products or services online happens in the same basic way for everyone, no matter what they're selling:

    Traffic > Opt-in page > Autoresponder series (or e-zine) > Sales page

    That's it! It's just that simple. (We IMers tend to overcomplicate things.)

    But no matter what your niche is, or whether you're selling a product or a service, do you know what your business model is?

    A business model is the framework or skeleton of your business. Essentially there are three types of online business models:

    1. Membership-based model

    A membership-based business model allows you to build a community of people (your members) who are as passionate about your subject as you are. Your membership fees can be monthly or annual, but either way, you're building recurring, passive income.

    There are a lot of resources and information out there to help you build a membership-based business if you're interested in doing this.

    2. Product-based model

    Selling products allows you to maximize your time and effort by selling items over and over again. This can be hard goods or it can be information products. Information marketing is it's own business model under the product-based model. Information marketing allows you to take your brain to the bank by creating a product ONCE based on what you know and selling it over and over again.

    Affiliate marketing falls under both models. You can choose to market either products or services as an affiliate.

    3. Service-based model

    Selling services can be great for 1) generating quick cash (as in the case of article writing or video producing) and 2) establishing your expertise and getting testimonials.

    However, in the long run, your goal should be to offer services at a PREMIUM. The biggest advantage of IM is LEVERAGE. You're able to leverage your time, money and expertise exponentially online. We all have just 24 hours each day. Time to get ruthless about what you expect for those hours you spend in IM each day. Expect more of yourself and more from your business friends, clients, partners, etc.

    What results are you getting for those hours you spend online each day? Ultimately, your services should be at the bottom of your funnel and cost the most since they involve your time and personal attention. (We all have a limited amount of time each day.)

    The fun (and confusion) comes in with all of the endless mix-and-match possibilities of the above models. If you're just starting or still struggling to make money, keep it simple:

    Pick just ONE!

    1. Pick ONE niche. (Something you're interested in and know something about.)

    2. Pick ONE target market for your product or service. (Who will buy what you're offering? The more specific you are, the more you narrow it down, the more successful you'll be.)

    3. Pick ONE business model.

    Now that you're clear about what business you're in, FOCUS! (And stop buying any info not related to your niche and target market, period!)

    F -- Follow
    O -- One
    C -- Course
    U -- Until
    S -- Successful

    And remember: build a list, Build a List, BUILD A LIST!

    In IM, it's easy to put the cart before the horse. Take a deep breath, step back and consider what type of business you REALLY want. Don't worry about getting traffic or buying that expensive traffic product until you know 1) what your business model is, 2) what niche you're in and 3) WHO your target market is!

    Successful business people will tell you that MARKETING is more than half the effort that's needed for success anyway. So pick a niche, target market and business model. Then spend most of your time and effort marketing it.

    If you DON'T have a solid plan or system, THAT'S when it's hard. A good system will shave YEARS (and save you big $$$) off of your learning curve

    That's why I recommend investing in at least one good, comprehensive IM course (or mentor who will give you such a system) instead of jumping from one $37 e-book to the next. A lot of people here complain about not being able to make any money. But neither are they willing to invest in their business. (Buying a random bunch of $37 e-books doesn't count.)

    The best thing I ever did was invest in a comprehensive IM course aimed at REAL business owners, not just other IM wannabes. Yes it was $1500. (It's no longer available.) But it was truly some of the best A-Z IM info I ever bought. Everything else I've learned (from the $37 e-books) since has simply been plugged into this system.

    Get a solid plan or system and then work the plan!

    Hope this helps!

    Michelle
    Signature
    "You can't market here. This is a marketing discussion forum!"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6976065].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Dimitris Skiadas
      Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post

      Ok, you have a goal: $200/month. Great!


      Pick just ONE!

      1. Pick ONE niche. (Something you're interested in and know something about.)

      2. Pick ONE target market for your product or service. (Who will buy what you're offering? The more specific you are, the more you narrow it down, the more successful you'll be.)


      3. Pick ONE business model.


      Now that you're clear about what business you're in, FOCUS! (And stop buying any info not related to your niche and target market, period!)

      F -- Follow
      O -- One
      C -- Course
      U -- Until
      S -- Successful

      And remember: build a list, Build a List, BUILD A LIST!

      In IM, it's easy to put the cart before the horse. Take a deep breath, step back and consider what type of business you REALLY want. Don't worry about getting traffic or buying that expensive traffic product until you know 1) what your business model is, 2) what niche you're in and 3) WHO your target market is!

      Successful business people will tell you that MARKETING is more than half the effort that's needed for success anyway. So pick a niche, target market and business model. Then spend most of your time and effort marketing it.

      If you DON'T have a solid plan or system, THAT'S when it's hard. A good system will shave YEARS (and save you big $$$) off of your learning curve

      That's why I recommend investing in at least one good, comprehensive IM course (or mentor who will give you such a system) instead of jumping from one $37 e-book to the next. A lot of people here complain about not being able to make any money. But neither are they willing to invest in their business. (Buying a random bunch of $37 e-books doesn't count.)

      The best thing I ever did was invest in a comprehensive IM course aimed at REAL business owners, not just other IM wannabes. Yes it was $1500. (It's no longer available.) But it was truly some of the best A-Z IM info I ever bought. Everything else I've learned (from the $37 e-books) since has simply been plugged into this system.

      Get a solid plan or system and then work the plan!

      Hope this helps!

      Michelle
      This is one of the best posts i have read giving advice to a newbie. I would like to personally thank you for that post.

      The phrases i have highlighted in bold are the most important to me. You really have to focus in order to succeed.And how do i know that?

      I didn't focus at the beginning.That's why i had made NO money at all at my first 5 months in the Internet Marketing business.

      Good luck, all the best.

      Dimitris
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6976247].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Yu Hong
      Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post

      Ok, you have a goal: $200/month. Great!

      Now, how are you going to make that money?

      Clarity is a HUGE part of IM success. It's so simple when you know it -- and darn difficult when you don't! I owe my mentors a world of thanks for bringing this clarity.

      IM is actually pretty simple: you can sell only one of two things:

      1. Products
      2. Services

      That's it!

      And selling products or services online happens in the same basic way for everyone, no matter what they're selling:

      Traffic > Opt-in page > Autoresponder series (or e-zine) > Sales page

      That's it! It's just that simple. (We IMers tend to overcomplicate things.)

      But no matter what your niche is, or whether you're selling a product or a service, do you know what your business model is?

      A business model is the framework or skeleton of your business. Essentially there are three types of online business models:

      1. Membership-based model

      A membership-based business model allows you to build a community of people (your members) who are as passionate about your subject as you are. Your membership fees can be monthly or annual, but either way, you're building recurring, passive income.

      There are a lot of resources and information out there to help you build a membership-based business if you're interested in doing this.

      2. Product-based model

      Selling products allows you to maximize your time and effort by selling items over and over again. This can be hard goods or it can be information products. Information marketing is it's own business model under the product-based model. Information marketing allows you to take your brain to the bank by creating a product ONCE based on what you know and selling it over and over again.

      Affiliate marketing falls under both models. You can choose to market either products or services as an affiliate.

      3. Service-based model

      Selling services can be great for 1) generating quick cash (as in the case of article writing or video producing) and 2) establishing your expertise and getting testimonials.

      However, in the long run, your goal should be to offer services at a PREMIUM. The biggest advantage of IM is LEVERAGE. You're able to leverage your time, money and expertise exponentially online. We all have just 24 hours each day. Time to get ruthless about what you expect for those hours you spend in IM each day. Expect more of yourself and more from your business friends, clients, partners, etc.

      What results are you getting for those hours you spend online each day? Ultimately, your services should be at the bottom of your funnel and cost the most since they involve your time and personal attention. (We all have a limited amount of time each day.)

      The fun (and confusion) comes in with all of the endless mix-and-match possibilities of the above models. If you're just starting or still struggling to make money, keep it simple:

      Pick just ONE!

      1. Pick ONE niche. (Something you're interested in and know something about.)

      2. Pick ONE target market for your product or service. (Who will buy what you're offering? The more specific you are, the more you narrow it down, the more successful you'll be.)

      3. Pick ONE business model.

      Now that you're clear about what business you're in, FOCUS! (And stop buying any info not related to your niche and target market, period!)

      F -- Follow
      O -- One
      C -- Course
      U -- Until
      S -- Successful

      And remember: build a list, Build a List, BUILD A LIST!

      In IM, it's easy to put the cart before the horse. Take a deep breath, step back and consider what type of business you REALLY want. Don't worry about getting traffic or buying that expensive traffic product until you know 1) what your business model is, 2) what niche you're in and 3) WHO your target market is!

      Successful business people will tell you that MARKETING is more than half the effort that's needed for success anyway. So pick a niche, target market and business model. Then spend most of your time and effort marketing it.

      If you DON'T have a solid plan or system, THAT'S when it's hard. A good system will shave YEARS (and save you big $$$) off of your learning curve

      That's why I recommend investing in at least one good, comprehensive IM course (or mentor who will give you such a system) instead of jumping from one $37 e-book to the next. A lot of people here complain about not being able to make any money. But neither are they willing to invest in their business. (Buying a random bunch of $37 e-books doesn't count.)

      The best thing I ever did was invest in a comprehensive IM course aimed at REAL business owners, not just other IM wannabes. Yes it was $1500. (It's no longer available.) But it was truly some of the best A-Z IM info I ever bought. Everything else I've learned (from the $37 e-books) since has simply been plugged into this system.

      Get a solid plan or system and then work the plan!

      Hope this helps!

      Michelle
      Thanks this helps alot!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6982467].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GetShorty
    Well at least your being practical with a sensible goal for a new person to internet marketing.


    You've had some great tips for the warriors above.


    It really does come down to what knowledge, skill or experince you have and turning that into profit by starting a small blog, writing some articles or making a video with helpful content for others.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6976615].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rob Maggs
    Get a membership site together and offer some quality content. In no time I built up a membership site that was making me $5000 a month and the great thing is it is easy to replicate. Admittedly you are going to need to get the members, but you can do that by establishing relationships with JV partners and by creating a WSO and promoting the membership site on your download pages.

    I remember a discussion I had with my mentor, he asked, "How much do you want to earn?" and I said 20K (thinking per annum) and he said what per month? Which was inconceivable for me at the time, but he was so right and he said all you have to do is start a membership site.

    In less than a year I built a business making me $5K a month, plus I was also making money from promoting affiliate offers to my list. Two emails a week to my list can make me several hundred dollars, it isn't rocket science it really is not hard to do. The most important thing is to build relationships with good JV partners, then you really can't go wrong.

    Hope this helps

    Rob
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6976678].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bkat52
    200 per month is a very realistic goal starting out. Thank you for being reasonable. I would say if it were me I'd just find a regular job and work an extra 20 hours per month. This equates to about one night a week to cover your utility bills

    Now, I understand you are probably like me and want to transition to IM rather than working a night job once a week. The above tips are great.

    I'd suggest drop shipping physical products and selling on eBay or amazon. That way you don't have to worry about hosting, domains, or traffic. You would however eventually have to register as a business to have the best results. But other than that there really aren't any other start up costs.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6976723].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author milliondream
    The way to make instant income is to sell your own info product and make a list.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6982116].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MarcoJardel
      $200 per month is a very modest target and therefore highly achievable.

      That is of course providing that you have time to achieve it. If you say you only have 1 or 2 hours spare per month it becomes very difficult.

      So, what are you good at and how much time to you have to get you to the goal?

      If it's realistic we can advise you to $200 per month.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6982129].message }}

Trending Topics