What are the reasons why you're not using Video Marketing?

63 replies
There are been many testimonials and talks about video marketing here and other forums and blogs.

Also there are some successful WSO discussing the video marketing strategy to get more traffic and sale.

After all those success stories with video marketing, still many marketers are not using it.

I am wondering why you're not implementing it in your business. Is it because you don't believe that it works?
#marketing #reasons #video
  • Profile picture of the author VinnieVegas
    Originally Posted by edpudol1973 View Post

    There are been many testimonials and talks about video marketing here and other forums and blogs.

    Also there are some successful WSO discussing the video marketing strategy to get more traffic and sale.

    After all those success stories with video marketing, still many marketers are not using it.

    I am wondering why you're not implementing it in your business. Is it because you don't believe that it works?
    I'm not very photogenic. Which is to say I'm fairly homely. A two minute video starring me is a lot to ask of a potential client.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6959076].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author CanadianYoungGun
      Originally Posted by VinnieVegas View Post

      I'm not very photogenic. Which is to say I'm fairly homely. A two minute video starring me is a lot to ask of a potential client.
      Hey Vinnie, if you're not photogenic, I would try doing basic slideshow presentations with commentary. You'd be surprised how well these videos convert!

      Cheers,

      Don
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6959210].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author VinnieVegas
        Originally Posted by CanadianYoungGun View Post

        Hey Vinnie, if you're not photogenic, I would try doing basic slideshow presentations with commentary. You'd be surprised how well these videos convert!

        Cheers,

        Don
        Great advice, Don. I will try those.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6959707].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JoeTavs
    I have tried some video marketing in the past and just was not very successful. That is not to say other are not - just me. Also, I recently noticed my videos don't seem to be ranking as good as they did before. Just my 2 cents

    Joe
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6959213].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Steve L
    I have only used video for product creation, and have yet to create any free content videos for uploading to Youtube. I know I need to get on that!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6959260].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author paul nicholls
    I use videos in all of my products because they work great

    Using videos to drive traffic is good and does work however i don`t spend too much time on it because when uploading videos to a video site i don`t class it as long term and solid traffic model

    your videos can be deleted at any time and your video accounts are at risk of being shut down a lot of marketers have found this out the hard way

    in terms of spending my time wisely i would much rather create a killer blog post on my blog for link bait or create a little viral report etc

    basically something where i create content which is going to be around for a long time which i have full control over

    don`t get me wrong videos work very well but just don`t spend too much of your time on them (if your uploading them to video sites that is)

    paul
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6959279].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author marketinguk
      Originally Posted by paul nicholls View Post

      I use videos in all of my products because they work great

      Using videos to drive traffic is good and does work however i don`t spend too much time on it because when uploading videos to a video site i don`t class it as long term and solid traffic model

      your videos can be deleted at any time and your video accounts are at risk of being shut down a lot of marketers have found this out the hard way

      in terms of spending my time wisely i would much rather create a killer blog post on my blog or create a little viral report etc

      basically something where i create content which is going to be around for a long time which i have full control over

      don`t get me wrong videos work very well but just don`t spend too much of your time on them

      paul
      For once I have to beg to disagree with Paul on this one. Video Marketing has been and still is a very solid way of earning consistent revenue online if approached the right way.

      What is key is not to spread yourself too narrow by putting all your videos in one account which is of course high risk. However, if you spread yourself over a number of channels then the risk is pretty low and I from experience have found it to be more stable then SEO for example.

      Another little tip is to put your link at the beginning of the description area and link to your own site/blog to capture the leads effectively, not to direct link them to a sales page.

      It's very effective and with Google owning You Tube for example is also great for SEO and ranking purposes.

      Joel
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6959313].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author edpudol1973
        Originally Posted by Joel Ross View Post

        For once I have to beg to disagree with Paul on this one. Video Marketing has been and still is a very solid way of earning consistent revenue online if approached the right way.

        What is key is not to spread yourself too narrow by putting all your videos in one account which is of course high risk. However, if you spread yourself over a number of channels then the risk is pretty low and I from experience have found it to be more stable then SEO for example.

        Another little tip is to put your link at the beginning of the description area and link to your own site/blog to capture the leads effectively, not to direct link them to a sales page.

        It's very effective and with Google owning You Tube for example is also great for SEO and ranking purposes.

        Joel
        Thanks for the tips mate.. I have question on this. What if you have 1 video can you rename this video and submit many times to youtube using different username and channel?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6961446].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author marketinguk
          Originally Posted by edpudol1973 View Post

          Thanks for the tips mate.. I have question on this. What if you have 1 video can you rename this video and submit many times to youtube using different username and channel?
          To be honest with you I don't know, (although I doubt it) but you should check Youtube's TOS to find out. However, I don't understand why you'd want to do that, surely one account for your video would suffice?

          Joel
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6963554].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author edpudol1973
            Originally Posted by Joel Ross View Post

            To be honest with you I don't know, (although I doubt it) but you should check Youtube's TOS to find out. However, I don't understand why you'd want to do that, surely one account for your video would suffice?

            Joel
            I read one time I don't know if here or from an ebook I bought here. That I can use those videos at youtube that are not promoting any products or materials... This is the reason why I ask if it's okey to use same video in multiple accounts

            But thanks for the reply
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6963741].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author kenzik
        Originally Posted by Joel Ross View Post

        What is key is not to spread yourself too narrow by putting all your videos in one account which is of course high risk.
        How many videos are we talking about? I have over 600 or 700 videos on a single account and have been building them for about the last year or so. No issues. YouTube removed the size limit on my videos and invited me to their advertising program.

        However, if you spread yourself over a number of channels then the risk is pretty low and I from experience have found it to be more stable then SEO for example.
        Seems like the only reason to do this is if you are uploading thousands of videos per day.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7058523].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author wendyann
          You don't need a fancy camera to do a video, You Tube will let you record a video using your web cam. I have started using the paid version of Animoto and like their templates and music.

          I think videos need to be short and to the point, otherwide people will become bored and click away.

          BTW does anyone know how to make a separate channel on You Tube? Do you have to have a separate Google account?

          Thanks!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7059147].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author mrshadeed
            Originally Posted by wendyann View Post

            You don't need a fancy camera to do a video, You Tube will let you record a video using your web cam. I have started using the paid version of Animoto and like their templates and music.

            I think videos need to be short and to the point, otherwide people will become bored and click away.

            BTW does anyone know how to make a separate channel on You Tube? Do you have to have a separate Google account?

            Thanks!
            Yes. You would need a separate Gmail account to set up a new Youtube profile.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7073020].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author sadneck
            Originally Posted by wendyann View Post

            You don't need a fancy camera to do a video, You Tube will let you record a video using your web cam. I have started using the paid version of Animoto and like their templates and music.

            I think videos need to be short and to the point, otherwide people will become bored and click away.

            BTW does anyone know how to make a separate channel on You Tube? Do you have to have a separate Google account?

            Thanks!
            Hi Wendy! This is a really good point. Videos should be short and too the point, and they should provide a lot of bang for the viewers minutes. We like to stick within the 30 second to 1 minute time frame, (although done right you may be able to stretch it to 3 minutes.)

            I think the majority of viewers now adays not only have short attention spans, but they also like to watch their videos while stuck in traffic or at a lineup at their favorite coffee shop, (starbucks?) We have seconds to grab them and make them remember us.

            Cheers!
            Andrew
            Signature
            THE BITCOIN BOSS WSO PACKAGE
            Special Launch Price!
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7489420].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author mrshadeed
          I think some common reasons stem from the fact that getting started with video marketing extends beyond what you know (skills) and overlaps into some social anxiety issues many of us deal with such as how we'll look on camera, voice, etc.

          Speaking for myself, implementing a video marketing strategy has helped me land dozens of speaking engagements, and improve my personal brand visibility tenfold.

          For product creation, I'm using video to create trailers for all of my e-books which is leading to a steady increase in sales.

          My next step is to implement video into sales/squeeze pages for courses that I create and I want to expand into working with affiliates and joint partners using video.

          I highly recommend using Oneload, which uploads your video to one location and distributes to up to 15 video sharing sites (youtube, vimeo, metacafe, blip.tv etc) as well as Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. They acquired TubeMogul, which it was formerly known as.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7073011].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author headmaster211
    Banned
    I have been doing video marketing for quite some time. I make review videos and pulling in a nice amount of money from this source alone. I like the simplicity.

    You need not always be present in the front of camera. Sometimes I use as said above slide-show kind of videos with music or voice and they do well. Find that much better than creating those review websites.

    Video traffic is one of my favorite sources. Could be a lot profitable if done right.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6959917].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
    I never used to use video marketing because i hated being in front of the camera. But now i use them, because they can become a powerful weapon in my internet marketing campaign.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6960795].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JerrickYeoh
    I believe video work more on some technologies ,entertainment, foods product. Services product video might not working that well because it hard to get viral and it might niche.
    Can anyone teach me how a hosting service can go with video marketing ?
    Tutorial and information video might go normal. I believe need some funny story to make the video go viral.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6961089].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nicholasb
    it's because people are scared.

    When I first started I was terrified of the camera and I sucked, but I knew if I wanted to make real money I had to get better and improve which I did.

    People are to afraid to step out of their comfort zones, work on and improve themselves and it is costing them greatly.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6961336].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SteveSRS
    perhaps because the learning curve is steap for a lot of people and they have so much other things on their mind..

    I'm actually quite comfortable with Pinnacle and other video software however I'm still not doing it as much as I would like to as I'm just too occupied with other things..
    And outsourcing video is either expensive or you don't get what you want (as explaining to somebody else what you want to show in a video is pretty hard also)

    I think somewhere in what I just said is a good WSO idea
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6961341].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author taffie
      I think your question is why people are not implementing video marketing in their marketing mix. And no, I don't think it's because people think it's not effective, I think it's only that it's challenging, some people do not know how to do it the right way.

      Some are not happy with their finished video, they may not like their voice, or if they are in the video, they may not like the way they look. Also fear of what people will say and think about their video etc.

      It can be time consuming if you are a perfectionist, and I believe key is just to get going, implement and perfect later!

      The other thing is simple lack of focus, I probably qualify in this category myself, because there are so many strategies out there as you may know.
      Signature
      Key Techniques On Developing Verbal Communication Skills www.eddingtonpindura.com Join others on the same mission as you
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6961370].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zylun
    Yes video marketing works like magic, but the concept and the creation takes time to pounder.
    Signature
    SEO and Web Design Outsourcing Company
    Call Us Today 801-331-8770
    Zylun Offshore Staffing Solutions is your perfect outsourcing partner.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6961599].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AhelpfulSource
    hi I am new here. Where is the first place that i should go?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6961645].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jerry Chavez
    Originally Posted by edpudol1973 View Post

    There are been many testimonials and talks about video marketing here and other forums and blogs.

    Also there are some successful WSO discussing the video marketing strategy to get more traffic and sale.

    After all those success stories with video marketing, still many marketers are not using it.

    I am wondering why you're not implementing it in your business. Is it because you don't believe that it works?
    Based on my experience, video marketing is an effective tool that can help your business grow all it takes is patience trust that it will work...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6962330].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author firzmotion
    Video needs buffering time. If you think everyone have a good internet connection then you're wrong. In my country video marketing is pretty rare. The typical audience here, if they come to site with video explanation, they will close the website immediately. So make sure you do some research on your target market or the country you are going to release your product. sorry english is not my first language but i hope you guys know what i'm trying to say
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6962352].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Heldigvis
    I don't use videos because i speak English with accent :-( I'm afraid nobody will listen to me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6962446].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author edpudol1973
      Originally Posted by Heldigvis View Post

      I don't use videos because i speak English with accent :-( I'm afraid nobody will listen to me.
      but there are videos that don't need voice over right? You can include text on the video. Or you can pay someone to do the voice over for you.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6963199].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author taffie
      Originally Posted by Heldigvis View Post

      I don't use videos because i speak English with accent :-( I'm afraid nobody will listen to me.
      But there are a lot of people done by people who speak English with an accent. That shouldn't matter, what matters is what you are delivering, as long as it's gonnah get people results, I don't care whether you have an accent or not.

      Don't limit yourself!
      Signature
      Key Techniques On Developing Verbal Communication Skills www.eddingtonpindura.com Join others on the same mission as you
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6965135].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author edpudol1973
        Originally Posted by taffie View Post

        But there are a lot of people done by people who speak English with an accent. That shouldn't matter, what matters is what you are delivering, as long as it's gonnah get people results, I don't care whether you have an accent or not.

        Don't limit yourself!
        I agree.. not the accent what people are looking but the value of the video content.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7014611].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Michael Shook
          I use video a lot.

          I produce video training courses, I have video optin pages and giveaway videos for opting in. I also market on YouTube I am uploading a video campaign to YT right now while I am forum-izing as well.

          I don't know that video marketing is suited for all products and all markets, but it has turned out very well for my markets.

          Unlike everybody else, I am extremely photogenic (and humble too), but I do a lot of slideshow videos, and screenshot videos. I put my picture in them and I get pretty good results. I use regular old Camtasia, and a gamer headset. I say old Camtasia because I have had it a really long time, back when it was not 300 dollars.

          I could probably get something better now, but I would have to spend the time learning how to use it, and right now I prefer to use what I know already.
          Signature


          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7014724].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Manie Amari
    I just recently started using video marketing for my business and I have gotten decent results in terms of lead generation. I'm getting an average of 16 clicks a day to traffic going to my squeeze page. Keep in mind that I've only uploaded like 5 videos. The more videos I post would surely increase this average.

    Btw I'm using YouTube as my video distributer. After those videos are indexed on Google I then transcribe the content and use article marketing robot to syndicate the transcription, which I turn into an article format all over the directories. I mentioned the videos getting indexed because I'm managed to get my videos into the search engines and one of my videos on the 1st page just type "make moolah" Myself and Gideon Shalwick and hugging the first page

    The other thing I do with the videos is to get them into a podcast. I've posted them into Itunes. You have to leverage all the resources available to you and exposing my content to just the 64million people who bought an ipad last year for FREE is not a bad idea(not including other gadgets, ie. ipods, iphones, PC's, Mac, etc.).

    Also I then sydicate the same video to other video sharing sites using Tubemogul (currently known as oneload.com).

    To conclude video is a very effective strategy, which I'm going to stick with because i'm planning to use them as a long term strategy.


    Manie
    Signature

    This will NOT be up for long. Get it now whilst You still can. Btw it's FREE...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6964132].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JabMonkey
    It's time consuming to produce quality videos that more than a handful of people will even watch. But I do some video marketing with video samples and such, and it does help.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6964213].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Chaddy
      I don't use it because I'm not photogenic at all. Which is too bad, I lecture to my students every other day so I'm used to being in front of people all the time.

      I do however like the slideshow idea mentioned above. Create a slide show, use a little Photoshop (Gimp if you're looking for a free photo editior) some vocal narration, you could have yourself quite the entertaining presentation.
      Signature

      Need a beer while you study that new WSO? Sure you do! Check out the Home Brewing Resource!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6964353].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author prchase
    I've only recently started getting into it. I think what stops a lot of people is they think you have to have a fancy studio or big budget. The video on my homepage was shot using two tupperware containers stacked on top of each other, a clorox wipes container on top of that and my ipod touch on top of that. Ghetto as can be. Yet very effective.

    Video is fantastic for SEO purposes and trust me Warriors I used to work at a job that did video for financial advisors. If those people can get on camera then anyone can. It's all about having the confidence in front of the camera, plan out a script and practice. The more prepared you are, the easier it is even if you're camera shy
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6964525].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author moneymakerway
    In my opinion video marketing is great! I have never have that success in gaining traffic in any other marketing strategy!
    I personally always go to youtube if I want to find any info! Video is great cause you can make easy connections especially if you are providing great tips and values!
    Guys, you should not miss this!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6965775].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mosthost
      Originally Posted by moneymakerway View Post

      In my opinion video marketing is great! I have never have that success in gaining traffic in any other marketing strategy!
      I personally always go to youtube if I want to find any info! Video is great cause you can make easy connections especially if you are providing great tips and values!
      Guys, you should not miss this!
      Very true. YouTube has buyers.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6965821].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ashley249
    Originally Posted by edpudol1973 View Post

    There are been many testimonials and talks about video marketing here and other forums and blogs.

    Also there are some successful WSO discussing the video marketing strategy to get more traffic and sale.

    After all those success stories with video marketing, still many marketers are not using it.

    I am wondering why you're not implementing it in your business. Is it because you don't believe that it works?
    It helped me to make my first sell!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7014734].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sbucciarel
    Banned
    First off, I don't sell the type of products that people would normally make videos about. Don't you need to be driving a fancy smancy car along a beach road and talking all this make money online stuff? lol.

    I got an old (paid for) Lincoln and don't live near a beach road, plus I never watch videos myself.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7014753].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cashp0wer
      I plan to start video marketing very soon. I keep reading how it can help your business and I am going to try it out to see for myself.
      Signature
      My Internet Marketing Blog - Warts And All!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7014946].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author clever7
    I don’t have time or enough knowledge to create videos myself. I thought about using a paid program that turns articles into videos, but this has to be prepared too; it takes some time and it’s expensive. On the other hand, I don’t believe that my products can be promoted through videos (I’m not in IM).

    I hate watching videos myself. They are time consuming. I prefer to simply read the content I want to and skip the parts that are not interesting for me, than listening to a video for who knows how many minutes.






    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7015086].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author edpudol1973
      But the problem using those programs that turns the articles to video automatically is not really good looking video.

      Why not create a presentation base on your article then voice over it using same article.

      Originally Posted by clever7 View Post

      I don't have time or enough knowledge to create videos myself. I thought about using a paid program that turns articles into videos, but this has to be prepared too; it takes some time and it's expensive. On the other hand, I don't believe that my products can be promoted through videos (I'm not in IM).

      I hate watching videos myself. They are time consuming. I prefer to simply read the content I want to and skip the parts that are not interesting for me, than listening to a video for who knows how many minutes.





      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7016824].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GaurabBorah
    Video marketing is hot at the moment and there is no way I won't be going after it. It easier than most of those traditional SEO. Maybe people are not comfortable making videos. But those are not difficult to make even with free resources.
    Signature
    [WSOTD] Easy STEP-BY-STEP $50-$100/Day Posting Lame FB Ads!*WARRIORS MAKING MONEY*(New Social PROOF)...Click here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7016832].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bengirwb
      In addition to YouTube, etc., you can add the video to your web site, which you do control.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7016935].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author edpudol1973
      Originally Posted by GaurabBorah View Post

      Video marketing is hot at the moment and there is no way I won't be going after it. It easier than most of those traditional SEO. Maybe people are not comfortable making videos. But those are not difficult to make even with free resources.
      Agree many have no time to create their own videos and other don't really know how to do it.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7020053].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ownergolan
    Youshould incorporate video marketing like you use other methods to promote you buissnes, service or product.
    Signature
    "Aiyyo I'm gonna be on ti-dop, that's all my eyes can see..
    Ill put in work, and watch my status escalate"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7017717].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Ten
    I've made almost 200 videos over the last year. I recommend that others start.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7020066].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author edpudol1973
      Originally Posted by Michael55555 View Post

      I've made almost 200 videos over the last year. I recommend that others start.
      Wow that's lot of video, how's the result of those 200 videos? How much conversion you made from them? You really build a huge channel in your account with that amount of video.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7020218].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe
      It's on the to-do list for testing.

      I haven't given it higher priority because I'm not really impressed with what passes for "video" many times.

      Those "PowerPoint of the article text" videos are silly to me. If I'm going to read an article, I want to read it at my pace, not whatever timing the creator thinks I need. This is especially true for the ones that don't even bother with voice-over.

      Don't even get me started on what many of those video creators consider an article. It's just another form of link spam for most of them.

      Some clown that has bought one of those 'product in an hour' courses fumbling their way through a presentation doesn't exactly inspire confidence. If you're going to try and convince me your product or your knowledge works, don't waste ten minutes of my time trying to remember a link and then trying to type it into a browser. If I want to watch letters appear on a screen, then back-spaced and typed again (rinse and repeat), I'll watch my own typing, thank you very much.

      If you don't care about your presentation enough to clean it up before showing it to me, how can I assume your product is good? You only get one shot at making a first impression.

      I'll climb down from my soap box now...

      Bottom line, if I can't do it well enough to not embarrass myself, I'll hold off until I can.

      Originally Posted by Heldigvis View Post

      I don't use videos because i speak English with accent :-( I'm afraid nobody will listen to me.
      If you travel around the English-speaking world, you'll find that most native speakers speak English with an accent.

      One of the funniest things I've ever witnessed was a fellow from Dallas, Texas debating a fellow from Manchester, England over whether soccer or American football should be called 'football'. Talk about two people separated by a common language...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7020229].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author edpudol1973
        Originally Posted by JohnMcCabe View Post

        One of the funniest things I've ever witnessed was a fellow from Dallas, Texas debating a fellow from Manchester, England over whether soccer or American football should be called 'football'. Talk about two people separated by a common language...
        LOL.. really haha make me laugh.

        If my research is correct, youtube is rank number 3 in terms of traffic in the internet. If this is true then the potential traffic is really big.

        Many internet user go to youtube to find how to videos and I believe they are very targeted customers.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7021077].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author sadneck
          Done right, Video Marketing is extremely powerful! We have been dabbling in Video Marketing for a few consecutive years now, and have always done very well regardless of the type of product/service we promote.

          I read quite a few good informative comments on here that IMers who are new to video marketing should take heed of. I will sum them up:

          1.) Video Marketing has buyers. (Compare this with Twitter or Facebook!)
          2.) Video Marketing is killer at doing Blitz SEO.
          3.) Video Marketing does convert. (Tricks such as phone number in the title help.)
          4.) Video Marketing is not about backlinks.

          We have done many methods of video marketing; promoting products, cpa offers, offline business seo optimization, and we can say it is one of the most exciting frontiers of internet marketing we have seen.

          In addition to this, since the Panda/Penguin update, while article sites have gone down in value, google values videos, (ie. more video results showing up for a larger range of keywords.)

          BUT..... (Here is the catch.) This shit has to be done right.

          The days of blackhat seo, and grabbing billions of backlinks for the sake of ranking are almost all but gone. You can't just mash a picture and text driven video 1000 times for 1000 different keywords and expect to to convert. Its not about what Google wants. Its about what people want, (and in our case, these people are our perspective buyers.)

          People want quality content. They want something unique. Something shocking. Something to talk about at the water-cooler tomorrow.

          And they do not want to be sold too!

          Find a way to incorporate these things and you will find video marketing very rewarding.

          Hope this helps!
          Andrew
          Signature
          THE BITCOIN BOSS WSO PACKAGE
          Special Launch Price!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7057277].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IM Lover
    Video marketing is a big part of what I do actually, without videos I would be stuck. YouTube is one of the best tools to drive free/targeted traffic and heaps of it as well.

    -Lee
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7059244].message }}
  • Video marketing is one of the important part of online marketing we can do video marketing through you tube but up to i know it is little bit costly to us.Thank you
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7059454].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sadneck
      Originally Posted by onlineprintdesign View Post

      Video marketing is one of the important part of online marketing we can do video marketing through you tube but up to i know it is little bit costly to us.Thank you
      onlineprintdesign, video marketing is a valuable addition to all types of marketing, (both online and offline.) Once you learn how to do it, it is not only a great supplement for some, but it is also a main avenue of revenue for others.

      Andrew
      Signature
      THE BITCOIN BOSS WSO PACKAGE
      Special Launch Price!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7070234].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Khalil Bashir
    I haven't really been doing much video marketing because I get a bit lazy about making the videos. I definitely know that it works, but sometimes I don't feel like creating the content.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7071220].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author edpudol1973
      Originally Posted by Khalil Bashir View Post

      I haven't really been doing much video marketing because I get a bit lazy about making the videos. I definitely know that it works, but sometimes I don't feel like creating the content.
      You can outsource the creation of videos, or buy some PLR videos
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7490829].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Make Money Ninja
    Its simple.

    Some people are writers.

    Some people are presenters.

    I can write awesome copy. But when someone sticks a camera in my face, i am like "****, get that away".

    I'm sure im leaving money off the table, but i make good money, so i dont care

    Signature

    The Ultimate Guide To Link Building

    Get More Links - Generate More Traffic - Make More Money!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7072665].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Pilotben
    I find video marketing very hard, never had much success with it, I mean putting up a slideshow with text and some cool graphics with some tunes in the background doesn't work for me, I have had some views but not a lot of click trough. Maybe I'll give it another real go, if I can get over being shy. I do know I'm leaving lots of money on the table.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7074555].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dalegolden
    The main reason what I feel is most of the marketers does not really know how to create a video. Videos can be created in many ways but people just fail to realize that how should they do it. Will it be user friendly, will it meet youtube terms etc. With all these confusions, they just leave video marketing aside.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7074674].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kurt
    There's any number of ways to create videos. Learning about the many possibilities can really open the door to video marketing.

    This video is made using stock animations from Animation Factory and a royalty free sound track. All I did was "splice" them together (and buy a membership to Animation Factory).

    Signature
    Serious about Print on Demand? Discover how YOU can join my FREE exclusive secret alliance
    Plus how to get my Print on Demand Treasure Maps for FREE
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7490867].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gengis
    You're 100% right and thanks for the reminder.. I need to implement more video marketing in everything i do!
    Signature
    My Craigslist Arbitrage Method Of Making Money On Demand -->

    http://www.warriorplus.com/w/v/f2fwlp
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7490896].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author troy23
    I've done video marketing for years and do quite well with YouTube adsense. However, that does not mean it will work for everyone. Many factors play a part especially the age of the video. The advice given here on YouTube riches is complete nonsense. Go ahead and buy likes, views and comments if you wish and when the forthcoming changes come in you will see your account go up in smoke.
    My advice to anyone doing video marketing is to let your video rank naturally over time and do the usual optimisation. There is no science to video marketing and certainly no riches to be had.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7491302].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gerald Arno
    Banned
    I use video marketing because it is an essential asset of my business. It's an asset that helps establish trust, shows who I am and lets me implement an important marketing technique.

    The reason why some marketers don't use video marketing is because they are too scared to be seen by others. Fear is the number one thing that's holding people back to go for more.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7491568].message }}

Trending Topics