I see this Kindle craze has gotten everyone fired up. And I really love it.
All I've done until now with this is help a few other people edit their books and so. I haven't published any of my own.
So I have a few questions you guys might be able to help me with.
1. Is it hard to format a book with lots of illustrations for the Kindle platform?
2. How many books do you have published, in order to make it worth your while?
3. Do any of your books rank well in the niches you're involved in?
4. Are your book doing well in sales?
5. Are the Internet marketing sub-niches having any success on Kindle?
6. What is your price range, for books, reports, and different niches?
Thank you guys for your time.
Have a great day.