Don´t make this mistake!!

36 replies
Are you the one who wants to be a successful internet marketer but you just keeps failing again and again? Now, you may think: “Well, making money online is a joke, I better go back to find a daily job! I won’t trust anybody who tells me he/she can make money online! It’s because I read lots of PDF, most of them are similar, and I can even speak it out without looking at it! If they are workable, I am expert now!”

Well, here are your problems,


1. You read it, but you never apply it.


2. You never focus. You always change your direction without plan.


3. You did not learn other specific skills which include how to set up a squeeze page, how to create an autoresponder, how to write a high quality free giveaway report, how to write a good newsletters.

Success in internet marketing is not just about reading! You have to take action in order to acquire the skills/ knowledge that you have learned from the eBooks or content.

I know it takes time to learn specify skills, but you need to know if you want to succeed, please don’t try to find the “Magic Shortcut“! The key to success is action.

Here are the few methods that can help you:


1.Set a goal and work on the project every day.
You don’t need to do a lot of work; you can start with 30 minutes a day until it becomes a habit to work long 30 minutes a day.


2.Work with your friends.
You can start working with your friends who are also interested in Internet marketing.


3.Find a coach to guide you.
This is the fastest way to success because you are learning from the best, not from the wannabes. Mostly, they offer a higher quality coaching program that shows you how to do things. By doing so you can grow quickly.

Hope this help!

Cheers,
Marcus
#buck #expert #quick #truth #workable
  • Profile picture of the author MilkerFocus
    Whether you want to be a success or failure, it all depends on whether you take action or not.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7017786].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author asepkomara
    Hey, I had been there. I only read and read the course i bought. You're right without action there will be no success.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7017863].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MilkerFocus
    Originally Posted by asepkomara View Post

    Hey, I had been there. I only read and read the course i bought. You're right without action there will be no success.
    Yes. Keep it up!

    Marcus
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7018327].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GaurabBorah
    "SYSTEM WORKS, PEOPLE FAIL"
    Signature
    [WSOTD] Easy STEP-BY-STEP $50-$100/Day Posting Lame FB Ads!*WARRIORS MAKING MONEY*(New Social PROOF)...Click here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7018545].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MilkerFocus
      Originally Posted by GaurabBorah View Post

      "SYSTEM WORKS, PEOPLE FAIL"
      yes, you need apply the your skills, then you are able to success inside.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7021957].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jaysmyne
    Often times I know the system works but - it isn't what I want to be doing per say - the trick with buying WSO's is picking ones relevant to what you may find interesting to do on the web - not just picking out one that makes a ton of money - if you don't enjoy the work involved you'll never focus and you wont earn.
    Signature
    Xoxo, Danielle Faith
    Xo, Faith and DanielleFaith.me
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7022012].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MilkerFocus
      Originally Posted by Jaysmyne View Post

      Often times I know the system works but - it isn't what I want to be doing per say - the trick with buying WSO's is picking ones relevant to what you may find interesting to do on the web - not just picking out one that makes a ton of money - if you don't enjoy the work involved you'll never focus and you wont earn.
      Well, I will say it's kind of habit.
      If you don't like, simply don't read the ebook, don't waste your time.:rolleyes:

      Start creating something you love.

      In my opinion, if something is easy I will love it, If I have direction I will love it. So for me, I usually find a coach to guide me.

      How about you?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7022176].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author camuk
    Originally Posted by MilkerFocus View Post

    Are you the one who wants to be a successful internet marketer but you just keeps failing again and again? Now, you may think: "Well, making money online is a joke, I better go back to find a daily job! I won't trust anybody who tells me he/she can make money online! It's because I read lots of PDF, most of them are similar, and I can even speak it out without looking at it! If they are workable, I am expert now!"

    Well, here are your problems,


    1. You read it, but you never apply it.


    2. You never focus. You always change your direction without plan.


    3. You did not learn other specific skills which include how to set up a squeeze page, how to create an autoresponder, how to write a high quality free giveaway report, how to write a good newsletters.

    Success in internet marketing is not just about reading! You have to take action in order to acquire the skills/ knowledge that you have learned from the eBooks or content.

    I know it takes time to learn specify skills, but you need to know if you want to succeed, please don't try to find the "Magic Shortcut"! The key to success is action.

    Here are the few methods that can help you:


    1. Set a goal and work on the project every day.
    You don't need to do a lot of work; you can start with 30 minutes a day until it becomes a habit to work long 30 minutes a day.


    2. Work with your friends.
    You can start working with your friends who are also interested in Internet marketing.


    3. Find a coach to guide you.
    This is the fastest way to success because you are learning from the best, not from the wannabes. Mostly, they offer a higher quality coaching program that shows you how to do things. By doing so you can grow quickly.

    Hope this help!

    Cheers,
    Marcus
    Or spend too much time posting on WF and not actually working! lol (like all of us here!)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7022080].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MilkerFocus
      Originally Posted by camuk View Post

      Or spend too much time posting on WF and not actually working! lol (like all of us here!)
      Yes, sometimes.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7022182].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Demetrius
    People who fails in internet marketing and online money making because 90% of them search for "magic shortcut" as you stated in your thread and other 10% fails because of less patience. Making money is never a joke. Weather it is through daily jobs or it is through online.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7022254].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MilkerFocus
      Originally Posted by Demetrius View Post

      People who fails in internet marketing and online money making because 90% of them search for "magic shortcut" as you stated in your thread and other 10% fails because of less patience. Making money is never a joke. Weather it is through daily jobs or it is through online.
      Absolutely.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7022270].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dadhere
    Yup, that was my probem too until I got a coach/mentor.

    Now it's totally different!
    Signature



    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7022259].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MilkerFocus
      Originally Posted by dadhere View Post

      Yup, that was my probem too until I got a coach/mentor.

      Now it's totally different!
      Me too, Dadhere.

      If you have a coach to guide you, everything is different.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7022278].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
    I wish i had a personal coach during my high school basketball days... i'd be in the NBA right now instead of Twittering my life away.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7022417].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MilkerFocus
    Originally Posted by Randall Magwood View Post

    I wish i had a personal coach during my high school basketball days... i'd be in the NBA right now instead of Twittering my life away.
    Well, that's what we call Life. You should not blame the past, you should learn from the past. Keep it up, buddy!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7023097].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rising_sun
    Banned
    As a newbie I am grateful to you,
    it will be a great guideline to me.
    Thank you so much.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7023180].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MilkerFocus
    Originally Posted by rising_sun View Post

    As a newbie I am grateful to you,
    it will be a great guideline to me.
    Thank you so much.
    You are so welcome, rising_sun.
    Hope this article can truly help you.

    Marcus
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7024072].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ComputerGirl
    I can agree for 100% that plan is very important ,,, I have lost my way so often because I did not have a plan, as there are so many things and ways how to work on IM that it is just a moment and you end completely lost.

    I guess that it can sound silly, but no matter that I'm in IM already for two years I still make mistakes, I still jump from one project to another and often get lost in too much of information. But everything changes when I stick to the plan. Simply if you have plenty things and sites that you can work on it sometimes is even hard to decide to which get to and for me those are cases when all happens without the plan.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7024193].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MilkerFocus
      Originally Posted by ComputerGirl View Post

      I can agree for 100% that plan is very important ,,, I have lost my way so often because I did not have a plan, as there are so many things and ways how to work on IM that it is just a moment and you end completely lost.

      I guess that it can sound silly, but no matter that I'm in IM already for two years I still make mistakes, I still jump from one project to another and often get lost in too much of information. But everything changes when I stick to the plan. Simply if you have plenty things and sites that you can work on it sometimes is even hard to decide to which get to and for me those are cases when all happens without the plan.
      Yes, Doing what you plan to do is very important. Personally I think you move from one method to other method, it's because you don't know the method is correct or not. Once you know the method is possible to happen, you will be willing to stay.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7024254].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author goguy
    You are absolutely right, it takes much more than reading, it's all about the courage to take action based on the knowledge gained.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7024422].message }}
  • Great insight! Really helpful and informative. Keep it up.
    Signature
    Want to know what the pros use to skyrocket their search engine rankings?

    Panda/Penguin approved and safe -
    www.backlinksrockstar.com
    - Google Domination http://www.backlinksrockstar.com/packages/
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7024573].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ernest Simon
    You are here ----------- Your success.
    People try to skip ----------- and that is why they never succeed. Just forget the result and focus on developing your skills and actually building your profits instead of trying to bypass that.

    What I believe is that success is not the money you have earned but the skills that you develop in the process. It explains why people tend to read the course and never take action. They buy them because they think it's a way to bypass hard work of success.

    Anyway, thanks for the tips
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7024618].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MilkerFocus
      Originally Posted by lincher View Post

      You are here ----------- Your success.
      People try to skip ----------- and that is why they never succeed. Just forget the result and focus on developing your skills and actually building your profits instead of trying to bypass that.

      What I believe is that success is not the money you have earned but the skills that you develop in the process. It explains why people tend to read the course and never take action. They buy them because they think it's a way to bypass hard work of success.

      Anyway, thanks for the tips
      That's fantastic speech. I totally agree with you.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7028603].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gcbmark20
    Some fantastic information here and hope it is taken on board by those who wish to make it full-time with a successful online business.

    You can have the best information on the web at your disposal but you've gotta take that first step!

    The best piece of advice I ever received was from a veteran member at this very forum and it said:

    "STOP WAITING FOR THE RIGHT TIME AND JUST DO SOMETHING NOW AND IMPROVE ON IT LATER"

    That is all you have to do!

    I have made tons of mistakes and if anyone doesn't admit this then I bet they haven't even tried themselves.

    I do agree with Danielle that as soon as you see an idea that lites up that spark within you; that is when you MUST ACT UPON IT AND TAKE ACTION!!!

    Great post and hope it inspires many here!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7024690].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dimitris Skiadas
    Posts like these are always inspiring to newbies who haven't made a dime online.

    I always like to support this type of posts because i don't want to forget where i started from.

    Newbies, you can do it!All of us were in the same place where you are now.

    Don't give up on your dreams!

    Dimitris
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7024708].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MilkerFocus
      Originally Posted by Garage667 View Post

      Posts like these are always inspiring to newbies who haven't made a dime online.

      I always like to support this type of posts because i don't want to forget where i started from.

      Newbies, you can do it!All of us were in the same place where you are now.

      Don't give up on your dreams!

      Dimitris
      Thanks, Garage.
      Yes, NEWBIE, you can do it!

      Marcus
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7030940].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author quesquaya
    Great post and great discussion.. And Dimitris is right, it keeps us humble and reminds us that everybody started somewhere and you look back a couple of years later and you say, wow, I used to be that guy... It's happened to me a couple of times in my life..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7025185].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author lindseyc
      Your right! How can you take action if you dont have a plan of action.

      Lindsey Curry
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7026157].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IMAdam
    Originally Posted by MilkerFocus View Post

    Are you the one who wants to be a successful internet marketer but you just keeps failing again and again? Now, you may think: "Well, making money online is a joke, I better go back to find a daily job! I won't trust anybody who tells me he/she can make money online! It's because I read lots of PDF, most of them are similar, and I can even speak it out without looking at it! If they are workable, I am expert now!"

    Well, here are your problems,


    1. You read it, but you never apply it.


    2. You never focus. You always change your direction without plan.


    3. You did not learn other specific skills which include how to set up a squeeze page, how to create an autoresponder, how to write a high quality free giveaway report, how to write a good newsletters.

    Success in internet marketing is not just about reading! You have to take action in order to acquire the skills/ knowledge that you have learned from the eBooks or content.

    I know it takes time to learn specify skills, but you need to know if you want to succeed, please don't try to find the "Magic Shortcut"! The key to success is action.

    Here are the few methods that can help you:


    1. Set a goal and work on the project every day.
    You don't need to do a lot of work; you can start with 30 minutes a day until it becomes a habit to work long 30 minutes a day.


    2. Work with your friends.
    You can start working with your friends who are also interested in Internet marketing.


    3. Find a coach to guide you.
    This is the fastest way to success because you are learning from the best, not from the wannabes. Mostly, they offer a higher quality coaching program that shows you how to do things. By doing so you can grow quickly.

    Hope this help!

    Cheers,
    Marcus
    Good summary. But it's what many don't seem to do.

    But the most important thing is to stay positive, focus, take action and never give up! If you give up too easily, then this was probably never a good path for you anyways.

    Adam
    Signature

    "Whether You Think You Can or Can't, You're Right" - Henry Ford

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7026214].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jackson Tan
    work in a group led by a coach and motivate and compete with each other to get the best results..!
    my 2 cents!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7028968].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AllproJJ
    Originally Posted by MilkerFocus View Post

    Are you the one who wants to be a successful internet marketer but you just keeps failing again and again? Now, you may think: "Well, making money online is a joke, I better go back to find a daily job! I won't trust anybody who tells me he/she can make money online! It's because I read lots of PDF, most of them are similar, and I can even speak it out without looking at it! If they are workable, I am expert now!"

    Well, here are your problems,


    1. You read it, but you never apply it.


    2. You never focus. You always change your direction without plan.


    3. You did not learn other specific skills which include how to set up a squeeze page, how to create an autoresponder, how to write a high quality free giveaway report, how to write a good newsletters.

    Success in internet marketing is not just about reading! You have to take action in order to acquire the skills/ knowledge that you have learned from the eBooks or content.

    I know it takes time to learn specify skills, but you need to know if you want to succeed, please don't try to find the "Magic Shortcut"! The key to success is action.

    Here are the few methods that can help you:


    1. Set a goal and work on the project every day.
    You don't need to do a lot of work; you can start with 30 minutes a day until it becomes a habit to work long 30 minutes a day.


    2. Work with your friends.
    You can start working with your friends who are also interested in Internet marketing.


    3. Find a coach to guide you.
    This is the fastest way to success because you are learning from the best, not from the wannabes. Mostly, they offer a higher quality coaching program that shows you how to do things. By doing so you can grow quickly.

    Hope this help!

    Cheers,
    Marcus
    I have to agree with everything you've said. It wasn't until I've gotten a coach 2 weeks ago that things started to really 'click'. I've learned more in a couple weeks than I did in years of just jumping around from subject to subject.
    Signature
    Follow Me On My INTERNET MARKETING Journey - JJBlouin.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7028996].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MilkerFocus
    Originally Posted by AllproJJ View Post

    I have to agree with everything you've said. It wasn't until I've gotten a coach 2 weeks ago that things started to really 'click'. I've learned more in a couple weeks than I did in years of just jumping around from subject to subject.
    Yes, this term is always correct.
    "Learning from someone already successd, you will be successful too."

    -Marcus
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7030693].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Franklin
    A while back I read a report about what holds back people from success and the interesting thing is that it wasn't from lack of action but rather the fact that they found CERTAIN necessary action steps to be uncomfortable so they tended to procrastinate.

    Any undertaking requires steps that are often what we dread or avoid but what gives us those breakthroughs is taking action AND doing those necessary steps that are OUTSIDE our comfort zone.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7030995].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Merylo
    I stop reading an IM eBook the moment I realize I've spent many bucks and waste a lot of time to read something I won't do.
    So here is what I am doing : plan your income, because you are newbie, so don't expect much, learn as much as you can, and evaluate your strategy not by the book, but by experience.
    Everything starts from there.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7031338].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MilkerFocus
    Originally Posted by Merylo View Post

    I stop reading an IM eBook the moment I realize I've spent many bucks and waste a lot of time to read something I won't do.
    So here is what I am doing : plan your income, because you are newbie, so don't expect much, learn as much as you can, and evaluate your strategy not by the book, but by experience.
    Everything starts from there.
    Yes, only by doing, you can get what you want.
    Agree you point.

    Marcus
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7033525].message }}

Trending Topics