Which Paid traffic is most effective

55 replies
Hello I am planning to use some paid traffic method to bring targeted traffic to my site apart from regular SEO activities & social media marketing.
So can anyone kindly suggest any good effctive paid ways to bring good traffic on regular basis atleast 100 per day mind its targeted.
#effective #paid #traffic
  • Profile picture of the author Terry Kyle
    Hi G,

    Converting traffic sources will vary by niche so make sure to test and track exactly which of your (paid and 'unpaid') traffic sources convert best - Google Analytics is a good free option for that.

    Advertising WITHOUT tracking your conversions will just waste a lot of time and money and not give you the pinpoint clarity to develop your business.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7023862].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author quamism
      Originally Posted by Terry Kyle View Post

      Hi G,

      Converting traffic sources will vary by niche so make sure to test and track exactly which of your (paid and 'unpaid') traffic sources convert best - Google Analytics is a good free option for that.

      Advertising WITHOUT tracking your conversions will just waste a lot of time and money and not give you the pinpoint clarity to develop your business.
      Terry pretty much nailed this response. Any paid traffic source can be profitable and some work better than other for a particular niche. Track and test is my advice to you. The only traffic sources I would caution you to stay away from are the incetivized traffic sources. These are usually very poor converting traffic since the users aren't really interested in your offer.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7026977].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Tayman
        This is such an open ended question...

        Google Adwords
        MSN Adcenter
        Lead Impact (ppv)
        TrafficVance (ppv)
        Facebook Ads
        Solo Ads
        Banner Ads
        Mobile Marketing (tons of options)
        Porn Traffic (Juicyads, Exoclick)
        Media Buys
        and on and on...

        You can make big money or lose your shirt with all of the above traffic sources. Revise your question.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7027244].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ali Thunder
    to be honest Every Paid traffic provider does not work if you are really willing to invest on buying
    traffic that will convert then use Google adwords.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7023992].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mikefrommaine
      Originally Posted by Ali Thunder View Post

      to be honest Paid traffic is not working now! if you are really willing to invest on buying traffic that will convert then use Google adwords.
      That's a pretty big statement. Just because something doesn't work for someone doesn't mean it "doesn't work". Be careful with blanket statements :-)
      Signature

      I'm the host of a show at http://mikefrommaine.com

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7024000].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Ali Thunder
        Originally Posted by mikefrommaine View Post

        That's a pretty big statement. Just because something doesn't work for someone doesn't mean it "doesn't work". Be careful with blanket statements :-)
        Sorry if it hurts you, but most of time every paid traffic Site doesn't work.


        Garima if you are really looking for result then use, google adwords, facebook advertisement, solo ads.

        check out the warrior classified section for more Information ! thanks
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7024213].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Manie Amari
          Originally Posted by Ali Thunder View Post

          Sorry if it hurts you, but most of time every paid traffic Site doesn't work.
          Giving generalized advice like this will misinform the newcomers to this forum. However, people with a little common sense will identify how well you comprehend online advertising.


          Manie
          Signature

          This will NOT be up for long. Get it now whilst You still can. Btw it's FREE...
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7025016].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author MilkerFocus
          Originally Posted by Ali Thunder View Post

          Sorry if it hurts you, but most of time every paid traffic Site doesn't work.


          Garima if you are really looking for result then use, google adwords, facebook advertisement, solo ads.

          check out the warrior classified section for more Information ! thanks
          Totally disagree with you.

          For you, it doesn't work, because you never take time to learn.

          Facebook ads, Adwords, all can bring you a lots of high traffic.

          For example, like Facebook.

          It base on the demographic, like which F/M, age, single/married, interest... So you can easily find out who you want to target to.

          The traffic is pretty high.

          Have you ever try to advertise in Facebook?

          Do you know what is CTR? what is bid?
          What is the relationship between CTR and bid?
          What is the different between CPC and CPM?
          How to let your ads gain more click?
          How to bid lower price but higher opt-in/ conversion rate?

          Can you answer me?

          If you can not, please provide a higher quality answer next time.
          At least, tell us, why you think it's not effective and get us some example.

          To be successful there is not short cut.
          You have take sometime to learn something.

          Marcus
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7028873].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author denysapu
      Originally Posted by Ali Thunder View Post

      to be honest Paid traffic is not working now! if you are really willing to invest on buying traffic that will convert then use Google adwords.
      to be honest Paid traffic is not working now!
      won't work for you isn't mean wont work for others.
      if you are really willing to invest on buying traffic that will convert then use Google adwords
      So many factors affect the success with paid traffic.
      Even you may totally fail in Adwords if you come with no optimization at all.
      Signature

      Don't worry be happy!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7024198].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Rod Cortez
      Originally Posted by Ali Thunder View Post

      to be honest Paid traffic is not working now! if you are really willing to invest on buying traffic that will convert then use Google adwords.
      Google Adwords is paid traffic.

      RoD
      Signature
      "Your personal philosophy is the greatest determining factor in how your life works out."
      - Jim Rohn
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7025030].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Ali Thunder
        Originally Posted by Rod Cortez View Post

        Google Adwords is paid traffic.

        RoD
        Look at my comment #9

        i said EVERY paid traffic doesn't work. i wasn't mean that paid traffic doesnt work got me?

        high Quality Paid traffic like Adwords, Facebook, text links etc obviously these are Best way to buy traffic

        Hope it make sense.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7025285].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Manie Amari
          [quote=Ali Thunder;7025285]i said EVERY paid traffic doesn't work. i wasn't mean that paid traffic doesnt work got me?
          [QUOTE]




          Originally Posted by Ali Thunder View Post

          Hope it make sense.
          Sorry but that first line does not. You might want to proof read before posting.


          Just saying...
          Signature

          This will NOT be up for long. Get it now whilst You still can. Btw it's FREE...
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7025323].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Ali Thunder
            [quote=Manie Amari;7025323][quote=Ali Thunder;7025285]i said EVERY paid traffic doesn't work. i wasn't mean that paid traffic doesnt work got me?






            Sorry but that first line does not. You might want to proof read before posting.


            Just saying...

            edited now
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7025348].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Manie Amari
              [quote=Ali Thunder;7025348][quote=Manie Amari;7025323]
              Originally Posted by Ali Thunder View Post

              i said EVERY paid traffic doesn't work. i wasn't mean that paid traffic doesnt work got me?



              edited now
              Edit what exactly? Please try to be coherent with your reply that way if we are having a debate it will make sense.
              Signature

              This will NOT be up for long. Get it now whilst You still can. Btw it's FREE...
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7025671].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Rod Cortez
          Originally Posted by Ali Thunder View Post

          Look at my comment #9

          i said EVERY paid traffic doesn't work. i wasn't mean that paid traffic doesnt work got me?

          high Quality Paid traffic like Adwords, Facebook, text links etc obviously these are Best way to buy traffic

          Hope it make sense.
          Ah yes, I missed that part, my bad. It's friggen early here and haven't had my coffee yet.

          Adwords was a big pain in my arse so I no longer use them to the same extent I used to. I prefer media buys / PPV traffic for certain offers. I like using content networks because you can really target where your ads are going to show. I also love banner ads. You can buy them dirt cheap nowadays and even with low conversions, you can build targeted lists pretty quickly.

          RoD
          Signature
          "Your personal philosophy is the greatest determining factor in how your life works out."
          - Jim Rohn
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7025369].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Ali Thunder
            Originally Posted by Rod Cortez View Post

            Ah yes, I missed that part, my bad. It's friggen early here and haven't had my coffee yet.
            LOL Its ok Brother Chill


            Adwords was a big pain in my arse so I no longer use them to the same extent I used to. I prefer media buys / PPV traffic for certain offers. I like using content networks because you can really target where your ads are going to show. I also love banner ads. You can buy them dirt cheap nowadays and even with low conversions, you can build targeted lists pretty quickly.
            umm yeah I agree We can try Media buys also Can do solo ads. atleast its better than other sources
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7025430].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Aussie_Al
              learn and master adwords

              If you do it right it is a very very powerful form of paid advertising
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7025618].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Rod Cortez
                Originally Posted by Aussie_Al View Post

                learn and master adwords

                If you do it right it is a very very powerful form of paid advertising
                And don't neglect MSN Adcenter, sometimes my keywords do a lot better there, depending on the niche and the product mix I'm selling.

                RoD
                Signature
                "Your personal philosophy is the greatest determining factor in how your life works out."
                - Jim Rohn
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7025634].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nitesh
    Guest Post regularly and social sharing.
    Signature

    Are you in need of Best Video Production Services? 2D and 3d Animation specializes in all types of Video Creation Services such as 2D and 3D Animated Explainer Videos, Typography Videos, Whiteboard Videos, and Instructional Videos.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7023997].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7024091].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BrandonLee
    The best traffic is endorsed JV deals and such. I've found that the very best is if you can get someone to put you in an offer right after someone buys their product, followed by a straight JV email.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7024179].message }}
    • Originally Posted by BrandonLee View Post

      The best traffic is endorsed JV deals and such. I've found that the very best is if you can get someone to put you in an offer right after someone buys their product, followed by a straight JV email.
      It` s not quite clear to me .
      Can you please elaborate ?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7029666].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kaizense
    Ah well for what it's worth. Understand what Ali is saying as well is Mike.... and because of that agree with them both
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7024219].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author denysapu
    Originally Posted by garima017 View Post

    Hello I am planning to use some paid traffic method to bring targeted traffic to my site apart from regular SEO activities & social media marketing.
    So can anyone kindly suggest any good effctive paid ways to bring good traffic on regular basis atleast 100 per day mind its targeted.
    Many options for paid traffic like Ali said (Facebook ads, Adwords and other PPC campaign, also solo ads), but in some cases they can not promise a number of visitors per day.
    Signature

    Don't worry be happy!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7024226].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gabibeowulf
    My best converting sources of paid traffic are the following:

    1) Private media buys - I just located sites with adsense on them that had enough traffic and proposed a better deal.

    2) Google Adwords Content Network - Great source of converting traffic. Unfortunately, you have to play by Google's rules and we all know what that means. But when it works, it works great.

    3) Solo ads (outside Internet Marketing niche). Locate competitors that build lists and buy solo ads to their lists. Email converts the better, but in some cases it will be even more expensive than media buys. It all comes down to how strong is your offer though and how well it's converting.

    Gabriel
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7024387].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Al amin
    Use Google adwords. That works best just because they are very relevant and deliver quality traffic.

    Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7024441].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rod Cortez
    Btw, this post should give you a small idea on how many sources there are (this is just a drop in the bucket). Paid traffic really varies on where you are buying it from and how effective your marketing funnel is.

    http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...uces-ever.html

    RoD
    Signature
    "Your personal philosophy is the greatest determining factor in how your life works out."
    - Jim Rohn
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7025045].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author trafficmasters
    It depends on your niche but generally speaking Adsense cant be touched
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7025361].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FilipinoRockstar
    I think you're asking the wrong question here. Rather than asking which traffic is the most cost-effective, a better question is how to make it cost-effective.

    This can be done through tracking and split-testing. Paid traffic is a tricky thing, you'll never know if it'll be a winning streak or not but once you do, you can easily pay back what you lost.

    So far, my most favourable traffic is PPV because of the control you have over the campaign. maybe you could look into that.

    Marco
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7025405].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author paul nicholls
    If your promoting a squeeze page then in my opinion it`s ppc and solo ads

    these are the ones which have worked best for me so far

    paul
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7027952].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Vadimarket
    What do you mean by "paid traffic"? If you mean the traffic that people sell on eBay and fiver. 9 out of 10 times it's fake. There is no such thing as the best paid traffic method simply because if there was, everyone would be using it. It all depends on how you advertise your product.

    For me for example, article writing and 7search PPC are the best ones. Most people say the best one is Facebook PPC, I tried it, and it's baloney (an expensive one should i mention)

    Solo ads can be good, but then again, it all depends on the list and such. Pretty much, at the early stage of your site, the only traffic you can control is fake one
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7027981].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author briley knox
    When you think about traffic what traffic are you talking about you could get tons of traffic to your website but if it's not the target market that you want to sell to then your wont make any sales. The key to traffic is the right traffic for the products that you are selling some how this get overlooked when talking about traffic.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7028007].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7028117].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author lindseyc
      I like solo ads,fb,and adwords and ppc. I have a squeeze page and this works just fine.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7028377].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author minixmedia
    MilkerFocus, Do you have a website of sorts to gain information from? I am a Newbie; I mean a real newbie and I want to learn what is necessary and then execute the methods.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7029187].message }}
  • I'm just going to answer the question, plain and simple -

    I am using Facebook PPC. I get about 7-15 leads daily for about 0.20c each. Not exactly the best but they do convert.

    Again, as usual, this is heavily depending on your niche as well.
    Signature

    Blogging With Attitude - Michaelangelo Flores Official Blog

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7029257].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Victoria Gates
    One little trick is to do a keyword search for your topic or one closely related but not a competitor site. Then purchase banner ads or advertising space on one of the top 5 sites you find in Google.

    So an example is that your selling Web Design, so you search for say.. website templates and advertise your web design services on a template site, because it's related.
    Signature
    Victoria Gates - Digital Marketing Specialist

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7029337].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author AravGupta
      Do agree with Victoria but it will be hard to get the advertisement on competitors website. You can search for the websites that are somehow connected to your business. For example, if you are a seo service provider, you can search for the websites that provide free website analysis reports, backlinks reports or free seo tools and etc.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7029472].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JoeyXoto
    The one that you don't pay for It's true.
    Signature
    Are You A Struggling Newbie Trying To Make Money Online? If You're Not...
    > DON'T CLICK THIS LINK <

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7030238].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author garima017
    But the sites I m trying to promote is on make money online & selling content as given in my link,& google adword is telling that they wont allow to promote such sites .Hence i am unable to use adwords.
    And regarding banner ads which are the best sources to advertise banner ads.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7040068].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7040078].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7040106].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author napoleonwill
    That's the whole game. You have to invest your money into traffic that you believe you can monetize at a higher price than you pay. That's the skill no one can really teach you. You can learn a lot from other people but you really have to test different traffic sources and different niches. Try to do this for as cheap as possible until you know how to do it on a consistent basis. Fail your way to success. It's the only way.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7040160].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tony Markson
    adwords is the paid effective adverstising and have good results........as of your funds..you are investing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7146432].message }}
    • Be careful with PPC, put daily limits on your budget, start small and track. Scale up from there. I tried PPC a few years ago and learned a ton, but remember you need a budget. Now I'm a pure SEO gal, Google Penguins and Pandas don't frighten me
      Signature

      Need Premium Content or Expert SEO Work? PM me and we'll do a FREE consultation for you.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7148215].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gcbmark20
    Hi Garima,

    It depends what niche you are in I suppose.

    I use solo ads and sometimes ppc as paid traffic sources.

    You can find Solo Ad sellers here at the W.F.

    Go and check them out and see whether they are best fit for your business.

    Hope this helps you out & good luck!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7148264].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cooler1
    Originally Posted by Paramvir Jakhar View Post

    honestly paid traffic does not work. But adword traffic works depend upon niches.
    How can paid traffic not work? So you're saying all paid traffic doesn't work apart from AdWords? Incorrect.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7148607].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gregorybaskin
    Originally Posted by garima017 View Post

    Hello I am planning to use some paid traffic method to bring targeted traffic to my site apart from regular SEO activities & social media marketing.
    So can anyone kindly suggest any good effective paid ways to bring good traffic on regular basis at least 100 per day mind its targeted.
    The traffic really won't matter until you actually pull the trigger and test and tweak...and then test and tweak again, until you are happy with your conversion rate on the offer you're promoting.

    You can send all the traffic in the world to your offer but if your product, affiliate product or freebie/offer isn't strong enough to have them take the necessary action that YOU want them to take then, then its not going to matter "which paid traffic is most effective."

    A pretty inexpensive way to test your offer is to push 100-200 clicks through to it, and I'd suggest finding a good SOLO ad provider as others have mentioned. You can usually find them on here (Warrior Forum) or through other methods which have worked well for me.

    Say that the 100 clicks (meaning that 100 real human beings) will see your offer (depending on the niche that you're in will determine the conversion rate of course), you can gauge your click through to opt in rate to sells, IF you are tracking your stats which is the MOST IMPORTANT part of this all together.

    Facebook works, PPC works within all the networks, Media Buys work, everything works and some work better than others. It's not whether the vehicle works or not, it's will you convert, build a list and get the sale in the end.

    If done right, paid traffic can basically cost you nothing and this all relates back to the main point, "Is your offer and sales funnel strong enough" to turn this paid traffic source into free traffic once they go through your funnel?

    We can all name off what has worked and what didn't work well from our personal experiences, as we all have different offers in some different and similar niches however we do not have the same caliber of marketing and salesmanship in writing as each other (however some may think so).

    We are all on the same path using different vehicles to get there, some faster and more determined and more focused than others.

    1. FOCUS on one source
    2. MASTER it
    3. TEST and TWEAK it. If you discover that it doesn't work (meaning you are in the red after testing and tweaking and actually pulling the trigger), move on. Plan and simple.
    4. If it works, RINSE & REPEAT.

    Hope this helps you bud.
    Signature

    Have a CPA Affiliate Marketing Question?: Click Here And Ask While There Is Still Time

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7396749].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author greenowl123
      Originally Posted by gregorybaskin View Post

      The traffic really won't matter until you actually pull the trigger and test and tweak...and then test and tweak again, until you are happy with your conversion rate on the offer you're promoting.

      You can send all the traffic in the world to your offer but if your product, affiliate product or freebie/offer isn't strong enough to have them take the necessary action that YOU want them to take then, then its not going to matter "which paid traffic is most effective."

      A pretty inexpensive way to test your offer is to push 100-200 clicks through to it, and I'd suggest finding a good SOLO ad provider as others have mentioned. You can usually find them on here (Warrior Forum) or through other methods which have worked well for me.

      Say that the 100 clicks (meaning that 100 real human beings) will see your offer (depending on the niche that you're in will determine the conversion rate of course), you can gauge your click through to opt in rate to sells, IF you are tracking your stats which is the MOST IMPORTANT part of this all together.

      Facebook works, PPC works within all the networks, Media Buys work, everything works and some work better than others. It's not whether the vehicle works or not, it's will you convert, build a list and get the sale in the end.

      If done right, paid traffic can basically cost you nothing and this all relates back to the main point, "Is your offer and sales funnel strong enough" to turn this paid traffic source into free traffic once they go through your funnel?

      We can all name off what has worked and what didn't work well from our personal experiences, as we all have different offers in some different and similar niches however we do not have the same caliber of marketing and salesmanship in writing as each other (however some may think so).

      We are all on the same path using different vehicles to get there, some faster and more determined and more focused than others.

      1. FOCUS on one source
      2. MASTER it
      3. TEST and TWEAK it. If you discover that it doesn't work (meaning you are in the red after testing and tweaking and actually pulling the trigger), move on. Plan and simple.
      4. If it works, RINSE & REPEAT.

      Hope this helps you bud.

      This.

      Good advice above.

      Also...

      Paid traffic can also be outsourcing somebody to post comments on high traffic blogs and forums in your niche and leaving your link.

      You can also pay somebody to post comments on big Facebook fanpages related to your niche and leave a link to your own Fanpage or to your blog.

      I get 10 to 20 opt-in leads daily, just by paying somebody to post ads on CL and Backpage for me. This can also be thought of as "paid traffic".
      Signature
      Free 40-page eBook "How To Earn With CPA Offers"
      + 14 Free Traffic Training Videos -
      Click here now. (no opt-in required)

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7890700].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TradingExpert
    Originally Posted by garima017 View Post

    Hello I am planning to use some paid traffic method to bring targeted traffic to my site apart from regular SEO activities & social media marketing.
    So can anyone kindly suggest any good effctive paid ways to bring good traffic on regular basis atleast 100 per day mind its targeted.
    YOU won't go wrong with Google AdWords.
    Signature
    [Earn With Peace Of Mind] - Safe Online Investment Platform - Paying Since 2014
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7890636].message }}

Trending Topics