There was recently a thread about the 5 biggest mistakes people made as "newbies", and while it's smart to learn from other's mistakes, it's also smart to learn from their successes.
Here are 5 of my "smart moves"
1. Started creating my own products. I still sell affiliate products, but selling my own stuff brings in a LOT more money.
2. Stopped looking for "secrets" and started DOING.
3. Joined a Skype group of fellow marketers. Associating with other IMers is priceless, and has had a positive impact on my business, as well as my peace of mind.
4. Writing down tasks for the day, and referring to the list any time I feel like "slacking off".
5. Treating people the way I would like to be treated.
So, what are some of YOUR "smart moves"?
All the best,