Any fiction/romance novel related to IM?

by Adie
11 replies
I am about to publish my first fiction romance novel but the story is not focused on romance alone. IM has a big part since the MC (Main character) has become a successful IMEr out of desperation, and I explained in detail on how she became a successful IMer.. My target audience are young adults and mostly women but do you think the IM community would be interested reading it as well? It is purely a modem romance but IM has a big part and can also be classified as adventure/drama.

Thanks for your opinion.
#fiction
  • Profile picture of the author WebPen
    Originally Posted by Adie View Post

    It is purely a modem romance but IM has a big part and can also be classified as adventure/drama.
    56K, DSL or Cable?

    I can't give you a good answer without knowing all the info.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7083388].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Adie
      Originally Posted by Justin Stowe View Post

      56K, DSL or Cable?

      I can't give you a good answer without knowing all the info.
      LOL worst typo ever.. modern...
      Signature



      Moderator's Note: You're only allowed to put your own products or sites in your signature.

      Signature edited.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7088074].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author aprilm
        Hey Adie!
        I think your book concept sounds exciting. When do you ever see IM in fiction? I would be interested in reading it. Drop us a link when it's done.
        Signature
        =>KINDLE BOOTCAMP <= A Complete A-Z Beginner's Course On Creating A HIGHLY Successful Kindle Publishing Business. FREE For Limited Time!

        Click Here To Find Out How To Get A Ton Of Legitimate FREE Reviews For Your Kindle Books.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7088089].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Adie
          Originally Posted by aprilm View Post

          Hey Adie!
          I think your book concept sounds exciting. When do you ever see IM in fiction? I would be interested in reading it. Drop us a link when it's done.
          Sure.. The book is now on my first editor and it will take few more months to finish including the final copy-editing.
          BTW, I applied your "image on amazon kindle" last night to my moneymaking e-book which has been buried below 300,000 other e-books and after few hours it's now on 48,000 on paid lists. Means I made at least 2 sales after I added 2 images on its description.. Pretty effective trick!!
          Signature



          Moderator's Note: You're only allowed to put your own products or sites in your signature.

          Signature edited.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7088108].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author aprilm
            Originally Posted by Adie View Post

            Sure.. The book is now on my first editor and it will take few more months to finish including the final copy-editing.
            BTW, I applied your "image on amazon kindle" last night to my moneymaking e-book which has been buried below 300,000 other e-books and after few hours it's now on 48,000 on paid lists. Means I made at least 2 sales after I added 2 images on its description.. Pretty effective trick!!
            So glad to hear that!
            Signature
            =>KINDLE BOOTCAMP <= A Complete A-Z Beginner's Course On Creating A HIGHLY Successful Kindle Publishing Business. FREE For Limited Time!

            Click Here To Find Out How To Get A Ton Of Legitimate FREE Reviews For Your Kindle Books.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7088348].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author SangGuna
            Originally Posted by Adie View Post

            Sure.. The book is now on my first editor and it will take few more months to finish including the final copy-editing.
            BTW, I applied your "image on amazon kindle" last night to my moneymaking e-book which has been buried below 300,000 other e-books and after few hours it's now on 48,000 on paid lists. Means I made at least 2 sales after I added 2 images on its description.. Pretty effective trick!!
            Looked interesting dude..
            Signature
            Work HARD n SMART...^_^
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7088462].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Aira Bongco
    I doubt because too many IMers are busy reading or doing other stuff. But I do appreciate the integration of Internet marketing as a job in a novel. It will somehow put our community out there.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7083392].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Beverley Boorer
    If you would like someone to proof it for typos, I'd be happy to do it... for a modest fee
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7083394].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Adie
      Originally Posted by Beverley Boorer View Post

      If you would like someone to proof it for typos, I'd be happy to do it... for a modest fee
      I will definitely hire a couple/series of editors who are published authors before showing it to public.

      Originally Posted by Aira Bongco View Post

      I doubt because too many IMers are busy reading or doing other stuff. But I do appreciate the integration of Internet marketing as a job in a novel. It will somehow put our community out there.
      Yeah, and I think I will put more effort in promotion. Most people who are fond of reading fiction knows nothing about IM and I want to crack a small part of that group.
      Originally Posted by Justin Stowe View Post

      56K, DSL or Cable?

      I can't give you a good answer without knowing all the info.
      I'm sorry, I can't give full info about the book at their early moment. I just want to ask question about it's niche and target audience/readers.
      Signature



      Moderator's Note: You're only allowed to put your own products or sites in your signature.

      Signature edited.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7083448].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sadneck
      Originally Posted by Beverley Boorer View Post

      If you would like someone to proof it for typos, I'd be happy to do it... for a modest fee

      haha... Very nice. Never stop eh.... =)

      Andrew
      Signature
      THE BITCOIN BOSS WSO PACKAGE
      Special Launch Price!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7087110].message }}

Trending Topics