"Help" How to withdraw my money from Paypal?

by samah
45 replies
Hello Warriors,

I'm just wondering if somebody could educate me how I can withdraw my money from PayPal? as my country set to receive money via US Bank Account and I'm not living in US?

Also withdraw via credit card/master card no available!:confused:

Any Idea please share !

Thanks for your assistance in advance.
#money #paypal #withdraw
  • Profile picture of the author CBusiness
    Originally Posted by samah View Post

    Hello Warriors,

    I'm just wondering if somebody could educate me how I can withdraw my money from PayPal? as my country set to receive money via US Bank Account and I'm not living in US?

    Also withdraw via credit card/master card no available!:confused:

    Any Idea please share !

    Thanks for your assistance in advance.

    sounds like you have to transfer funds to someone else and then have them send you a bank wire / WU / or MoneyGram
    Signature
    Buy YouTube Views, No Way! ! ! Force Youtube Videos To Go Viral. Contact Me For eBook or check my WSO
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7163849].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7163941].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author samah
      Originally Posted by FirstSocialApps View Post

      Doesnt Paypal let you request a check? I think they do.
      The option is not available
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7164030].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jeffreydale
    How much are you looking to withdrawl? I could maybe move it for you for a small fee.

    -JD
    Signature

    Full-time entrepreneur | YouTuber | Ecom Coach | Social Media Expert
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn6...is36wfg/videos

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7163966].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author samah
      Originally Posted by jeffreydale View Post

      How much are you looking to withdrawl? I could maybe move it for you for a small fee.

      -JD
      Hey Jeffrey, Thanks for your kindness, Could you add me on SKYPE please?!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7164037].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
    You should contact them and explain your situation to them.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7163985].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Dan Grossman
      Originally Posted by Randall Magwood View Post

      You should contact them and explain your situation to them.
      His situation is no different than everyone else in Qatar and the 15 other countries where you can only withdraw to a US bank account. It's something they tell you up front. Contacting PayPal would be unproductive.
      Signature
      Improvely: Built to track, test and optimize your marketing.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7164000].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gregowr
    As mentioned, transferring the money to a 3rd party. Have them western union you the funds.

    Google "3rd party exchanger service" but trust is a variable with these services.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7164044].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author visimedia
    you can easily connect your paypal account to any local bank accounts, you should google: how to connect paypal to local bank .. I've withdrawn multiple times from paypal to my local bank, all is fine here. =)

    Good luck
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7164052].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author samah
      But the option must be available in your PP account first , then you can connect. I don't have any other options in my Withdraw section only
      " U.S Bank Account" .
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7164057].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Dan Grossman
      Originally Posted by visimedia View Post

      you can easily connect your paypal account to any local bank accounts, you should google: how to connect paypal to local bank .. I've withdrawn multiple times from paypal to my local bank, all is fine here. =)
      You live in Indonesia, not Qatar. That's not an option for his account.

      https://www.paypal.com/worldwide/
      Signature
      Improvely: Built to track, test and optimize your marketing.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7164059].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cggan
    Hope to know that more.. and this must have a good way to make it happen.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7164154].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author salegurus
    Did you not know this before opening your PayPal account?
    Signature
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.

    ― George Carlin
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7164318].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author samah
      Originally Posted by salegurus View Post

      Did you not know this before opening your PayPal account?

      NO ! I wasn't expert like today!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7164411].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author wolfmmiii
        Originally Posted by samah View Post

        NO ! I wasn't expert like today!
        You didn't need to be an expert. You just needed to read the TOS.
        Signature
        Want a REAL Online Business That's Fun to Run?
        CLICK HERE FOR INFO
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7164553].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zxboss
    I think you should contact Paypal, there may be a way that they can assist or guide you in withdrawing your money. Its worth a shot!

    Otherwise if you have a friend who has a paypal account and is able to withdraw funds. You can contact them, send your money to them via paypal, let them withdraw the money and send it to you. Thats a safer option if you can trust that person.
    Signature
    FriendsFinder.net domain name up for grabs. Enquire within.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7164516].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Paul Myers
      Ummm... Folks?

      You may want to be very careful in advising people how to get money from accounts they shouldn't have, through third parties. A lot of what people offer as advice in those areas would probably be considered money laundering under various federal statutes.

      Do you really want to take the chance that you're recommending that someone commit a felony?

      Or worse, offer to do something that seems harmless, but could get you locked up?


      Paul
      Signature
      .
      Stop by Paul's Pub - my little hangout on Facebook.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7164548].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author zxboss
        Originally Posted by Paul Myers View Post

        Ummm... Folks?

        You may want to be very careful in advising people how to get money from accounts they shouldn't have, through third parties. A lot of what people offer as advice in those areas would probably be considered money laundering under various federal statutes.

        Do you really want to take the chance that you're recommending that someone commit a felony?

        Or worse, offer to do something that seems harmless, but could get you locked up?


        Paul
        I dont think its money they shouldnt have.. or money laundering for that matter. The Paypal rules for her country is just that she can use their services freely, but only withdraw it to a US bank account and not to a Qatar account or etc. But she is still allowed to send her money to someone else, or to another paypal account. Who can freely withdraw the money and give it to her. I dont think theres any law against doing that
        Signature
        FriendsFinder.net domain name up for grabs. Enquire within.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7164562].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Paul Myers
          I dont think its money they shouldnt have.. or money laundering for that matter.
          I said "accounts they shouldn't have." If that is incorrect in her country, I'm happy to be corrected. However, we see people all the time asking about ways to get Paypal accounts in countries where that's not allowed, and my comment was intended to be general in nature.

          As far as what you think qualifies as money laundering... Irrelevant. If you're dealing with any person or company in the US, our federal government decides what does and does not fit the legal criteria. And they do not always make sense to most non-governmental individuals.

          A huge amount of the "money transfer" ideas people ask about here would fall, at least in some circumstances, under money laundering statutes. If you want more specific and authoritative info, ask a lawyer. I ain't one.

          I'll give you my personal advice on the topic, but don't treat it as anything but that: If someone wants you to move money for them, and your only contribution to the transaction is the ability to move the money... Run like hell.

          That includes such simple-sounding things as letting someone else use your AdSense or CPA network account, posting their ads through your eBay or Craigslist accounts, etc.

          Dangerous, foolish, and in many cases, probably illegal.


          Paul
          Signature
          .
          Stop by Paul's Pub - my little hangout on Facebook.

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7164590].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author visimedia
    the next option would you can buy/sell through paypal exchanger because you have ONLY US BANKS option.
    if you have paypal balance, find local paypal exchangers, sell your balance to them... done.

    just my opinion.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7164556].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author techbul
    In my country it is only allowed to withdraw to a Visa credit card, so it may be a good idea to go to your bank and ask for such a card.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7164741].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Dan Grossman
      Originally Posted by techbul View Post

      In my country it is only allowed to withdraw to a Visa credit card, so it may be a good idea to go to your bank and ask for such a card.
      That's not an option with PayPal in his country. The list of countries where you can withdraw to a card is linked in my previous post.
      Signature
      Improvely: Built to track, test and optimize your marketing.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7164757].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Viremia
    Originally Posted by samah View Post

    Hello Warriors,

    I'm just wondering if somebody could educate me how I can withdraw my money from PayPal? as my country set to receive money via US Bank Account and I'm not living in US?

    Also withdraw via credit card/master card no available!:confused:

    Any Idea please share !

    Thanks for your assistance in advance.
    If you still haven't managed to withdraw the money, PM me and I will tell you how to withdraw them for free
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7164772].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DavidOriolKing
    Banned
    Once you have you visa card added it should go there automatically
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7164788].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author samah
      Originally Posted by DavidOriolKing View Post

      Once you have you visa card added it should go there automatically
      my master card is already there... the option still not available.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7164920].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GamezFever
    I think the easy way for non-US is to apply for payoneer card, active us payment service under payoneer account.
    Now you can attach this card into paypal account.(paypal account verified as well)
    Transfer money via bank direct deposit, it takes two BDays and after you can withdraw through any ATM
    Signature

    200 GB Linux VPS $10 | 100 GB Windows 7 VPS $20

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7164824].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author samah
      Originally Posted by GamezFever View Post

      I think the easy way for non-US is to apply for payoneer card, active us payment service under payoneer account.
      Now you can attach this card into paypal account.(paypal account verified as well)
      Transfer money via bank direct deposit, it takes two BDays and after you can withdraw through any ATM
      I thought to apply that Card, but at the same time I got afraid maybe it's a scam! does any one tried them before?! :confused:
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7164911].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Nissim
        Originally Posted by samah View Post

        I thought to apply that Card, but at the same time I got afraid maybe it's a scam! does any one tried them before?! :confused:
        Payoneer is certainly not a scam. We provide global payment solutions to thousands of companies and millions of members worldwide. Our solutions include prepaid debit cards, global bank transfers, US ACH, local currency checks, and more.

        As mentioned above, Payoneer cardholders can also apply for our US Payment Service, which provides you with a US account/routing number you can use to receive payments from select US companies. It is directly linked to your Payoneer card, and all payments received to it are loaded directly to the card.

        I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you may have regarding Payoneer.

        Edit: As Paul mentioned, you need to have a valid PayPal account in order to withdraw to Payoneer. Payoneer provides you with a prepaid card and US Payment Service, however we are not affiliated with PayPal and you will need to have a valid and legally opened account in order to begin receiving payments.

        The service can also be used with additional companies including Amazon, Apple, ClickBank, Commission Junction, and more.
        Signature

        Nissim
        Director of Community at Payoneer

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7165228].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mark Wightley
    Thats simple you will need to setup a bank account that you can then transfer the money to. Just go to he request money tab and transfer to your nominated account. The money will take around 2 days to appear in your account and then just use the ATM or go into your bank as normal
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7164923].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7164976].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author contentwriting360
      Banned
      Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post

      Create a Payoneer account and transfer your PayPal assets right to your Payoneer MasterCard. Easy enough, right?
      This. We do this for clients who want to place regular and big orders but PayPal isn't an option for them. Really helpful. This could be a good alternative for the OP.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7165008].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tbird2011
    Paypal...More like PainPal!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7165007].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TaylorLu
    Banned
    Try to transfer your money to another PayPal acount and withdraw them.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7165126].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SOIN
    Hi...in what country are you? you can go to your local bank and ask them to connect paypal to your account, thats what i did and it works GREAT! i can transfer my money and its availible in seconds...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7165143].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author alinpion
    Originally Posted by samah View Post

    Hello Warriors,

    I'm just wondering if somebody could educate me how I can withdraw my money from PayPal? as my country set to receive money via US Bank Account and I'm not living in US?

    Also withdraw via credit card/master card no available!:confused:

    Any Idea please share !

    Thanks for your assistance in advance.
    First question: Is Paypal available in Quatar ? Because if not then you have a problem ! Contact pay pal and try to resolve this problem with them.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7165276].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Paul Myers
      Originally Posted by alinpion View Post

      First question: Is Paypal available in Quatar ?
      Yes. So, my comment about "accounts they shouldn't have" doesn't apply to the OP. She should be able to use the Payoneer solution.

      https://www.paypal.com/worldwide/
      Signature
      .
      Stop by Paul's Pub - my little hangout on Facebook.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7165606].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Nissim
        Originally Posted by Paul Myers View Post

        Yes. So, my comment about "accounts they shouldn't have" doesn't apply to the OP. She should be able to use the Payoneer solution.

        https://www.paypal.com/worldwide/
        Indeed, if PayPal allows you to open an account and withdraw to a US bank in your country, you will be able to use our US Payment Service to access your funds.

        While your comment does not apply to the OP, I do think that it's an important one to make, and thank you for bringing it up.
        Signature

        Nissim
        Director of Community at Payoneer

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7165703].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Paul Myers
          Nissim,
          While your comment does not apply to the OP, I do think that it's an important one to make, and thank you for bringing it up.
          The rest of the warning might still apply. I realize some folks will think I'm nitpicking, or being overly dramatic, but this isn't something you want to get on the wrong side of. And that's easy to do.

          We get a LOT of people asking for help moving money in ways that are definitely sketchy, and probably illegal. Most of them involve Nigeria or Pakistan, but not all. I've deleted questionable "offers"/requests this week alone from the US, UK, and Singapore.

          Even if the deals are all perfectly legal, there are potential tax implications when handling someone else's money like this. If it comes into your account(s), you have to declare it as income, and you may not be able to properly document it in such a way that what goes out is legitimately deductible.

          Anyone wanting specifics on this stuff is advised to ask a lawyer or qualified tax accountant. I am not either of those. Just pointing out things people should consider before getting into the middle of these sorts of deals.


          Paul
          Signature
          .
          Stop by Paul's Pub - my little hangout on Facebook.

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7165850].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author samah
            Originally Posted by Paul Myers View Post

            Nissim,The rest of the warning might still apply. I realize some folks will think I'm nitpicking, or being overly dramatic, but this isn't something you want to get on the wrong side of. And that's easy to do.

            We get a LOT of people asking for help moving money in ways that are definitely sketchy, and probably illegal. Most of them involve Nigeria or Pakistan, but not all. I've deleted questionable "offers"/requests this week alone from the US, UK, and Singapore.

            Even if the deals are all perfectly legal, there are potential tax implications when handling someone else's money like this. If it comes into your account(s), you have to declare it as income, and you may not be able to properly document it in such a way that what goes out is legitimately deductible.

            Anyone wanting specifics on this stuff is advised to ask a lawyer or qualified tax accountant. I am not either of those. Just pointing out things people should consider before getting into the middle of these sorts of deals.


            Paul
            Dear Paul,

            I Understand your point and I do respect it. But I didn't ask for help to move my money to other people's account and then I get paid, Because even me I don't think it's practical way.

            However, I appreciate your comment and also it expands my way of thinking about such matters.

            Samah
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7168899].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Paul Myers
              Samah,

              My apologies if it sounded like I was accusing you of something. When this topic comes up, I respond by advising extreme caution. I've seen a lot of people get stung trying to be helpful in situations that look very much like this. It's dangerous turf.

              I've also seen people rely on others to handle their money and lose it all. The risks aren't limited to just one side of the transaction.

              Fortunately, you seem to have a viable, legal, and practical option available to you, in the form of a Payoneer account. That's something I'll keep in mind for when others ask about similar situations in the future. So, your question will probably help quite a few people down the road.


              Paul
              Signature
              .
              Stop by Paul's Pub - my little hangout on Facebook.

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7169175].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author samah
                Originally Posted by Paul Myers View Post

                Samah,

                My apologies if it sounded like I was accusing you of something. When this topic comes up, I respond by advising extreme caution. I've seen a lot of people get stung trying to be helpful in situations that look very much like this. It's dangerous turf.

                I've also seen people rely on others to handle their money and lose it all. The risks aren't limited to just one side of the transaction.

                Fortunately, you seem to have a viable, legal, and practical option available to you, in the form of a Payoneer account. That's something I'll keep in mind for when others ask about similar situations in the future. So, your question will probably help quite a few people down the road.


                Paul
                No need to apologies Paul You were right at your point

                Thanks for your participation in this topic.

                Samah
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7169455].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vinodtanvi
    go to your paypal account and u will get an option there
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7165691].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rsmllc
    You can exchange currency online with a reliable person. If you know a person who can send you money through wire transfer or western union then this process is simple. Just ask them if they can send you money through bank transfer or western union in exchnage for PayPal money.

    This method can be quite risky because you may not find the honest person to do this.

    Alternatively, if you have any relatives in the US then you can ask them to withdraw money through US bank.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7165693].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DavidOriolKing
    Banned
    I live all the way in the Turks & Caicos Island and it work pretty fine for me
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7167375].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CBGraphics
    sounds like you have to transfer funds to someone else & then..if u know wat i mean haha
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7203913].message }}

Trending Topics