I have heard people I respect talk about posting to Paid Classifieds sites and doing quite well doing it. The reasoning is that people don't tend to trust free sites very much, although Craigslist is decent. However, Craigslist accounts for about 90% of free online classifieds traffic, leaving only 10% for the rest of the sites to fight over.
What, and where, are the Paid Classifieds? :confused: