I'm starting on editing my first eBook and I am feeling really exited.
This project has actually been in progress for 1 and a half years but I didn't really take much action for the project itself until recently. Instead I've kind of wondered off into the marketing aspects even though I didn't have a product.
Through these periods I have found that I might be the best procrastinator ever. But I've also learn so many things and I'm sure it's just a part of learning.
But I am also deciding whether to do something different than a eBook. Because this topic has a lot of information in it, I am starting to think it would be better if I organized the information into detailed articles.
Here's all the pros and cons I can think of for each format:
- Keeps it in progress (like a journey)
- People won't miss out on information as they have to read from page 1 to the end
- Won't be overwhelming because it is actually going to be multiple eBooks
- Might give information overload (like most IMers)
- Might get boring
- eBook is basically a collection of articles and might look cheap (but then again which book isnt?)
- Organized and easy to navigate
- Not boring
- Can go into deeper detail
- Can manage all the information easily
- Readers might miss out on info (unless somehow i make them read all of the articles)
- It's not set out like a journey which makes it less effective (I think)
Fellow Warriors, PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE. I NEED ADVICE FOR WHICH FORMAT TO CHOOSE!!!