Driving Targeted Buyers In 7 Days

44 replies
Hi fellow warriors,
most of us have a website, sell either services or products..
but, the most important thing that we can't miss on is traffic, right?

But, we all don't want "just traffic", don't we?
We want TARGETED TRAFFIC! or in harsh word is BUYERS!

assume we have a good product, and a good converting sales page..
and the last thing to do is driving buyers to our salespage/website.

Anyone know how to drive targeted buyers to our website that eager to buy our product?
I even challenge if someone can drive targeted buyers to his website in 7 days or less!

If someone know or have a good strategy, please let me and all fellow warriors know too...

Let's share our strategy regarding driving tons of buyers!

Best Regards,


Andy Wang
#buyers #days #driving #targeted
  • Profile picture of the author Jill Carpenter
    That's what adwords was created for.
    Signature

    "May I have ten thousand marbles, please?"

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7291889].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author andywangrex
      Originally Posted by Jill Carpenter View Post

      That's what adwords was created for.
      Do you have a good experience using adwords, jill?
      is there any lower cost technique or services you know?
      i mean other than adwords..

      Andy
      Signature

      Stop Blaming Everybody else, Look in the mirror every morning and ask ourself,
      have you achieved the result you want. If the answer’s no, who's to blame? You.
      __________________________________________________ ___________________________________
      [Never Revealed Before!] This Lazy Technique Will Definitely Make You Money! 1001% GUARANTEED!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7292147].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author talfighel
      Originally Posted by Jill Carpenter View Post

      That's what adwords was created for.
      Pay per click is the best way to go but before you jump with both 2 feet, I would encourage anyone thinking about doing this kind of advertising to learn everything that you can about it. There are some course online that talk about starting right with Adwords or any other search engine.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7293054].message }}
      • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7293062].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author myob
          As for myself and perhaps many other marketers, both PPC and SEO have a steep learning curve with a rather expensive tuition to match. What I do for testing my conversion system for new products or niches is use solo ads in targeted ezines. This usually can be done in less than 7 days. An excellent resource for ezine advertising and solo ads is the Directory of Ezines (directoryofezines.com). In my experience, the combined investment for DOE membership and the cost of solo ads far outperforms similar expenditures for PPC or SEO.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7293351].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author andywangrex
          Originally Posted by Nio93 View Post

          Three words: High Traffic Academy
          Any good experience using the techniques teached in HTA?
          please tell us why you recommend HTA?

          Andy

          Originally Posted by myob View Post

          As for myself and perhaps many other marketers, both PPC and SEO have a steep learning curve with a rather expensive tuition to match. What I do for testing my conversion system for new products or niches is use solo ads in targeted ezines. This usually can be done in less than 7 days. An excellent resource for ezine advertising and solo ads is the Directory of Ezines (directoryofezines.com). In my experience, the combined investment for DOE membership and the cost of solo ads far outperforms similar expenditures for PPC or SEO.
          You mean use solo ads, and target our text link to ezines?
          That would be great!
          I will try...

          Andy
          Signature

          Stop Blaming Everybody else, Look in the mirror every morning and ask ourself,
          have you achieved the result you want. If the answer’s no, who's to blame? You.
          __________________________________________________ ___________________________________
          [Never Revealed Before!] This Lazy Technique Will Definitely Make You Money! 1001% GUARANTEED!

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7295969].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author celente
      Originally Posted by Jill Carpenter View Post

      That's what adwords was created for.
      adwords

      90% of people do not know how to use it.

      and the 10% of people who do decided to use it, of those 10% probably 90% of them would fail badly.

      Not as simple as just going to google adwords. Its a dangerous playing ground for someone who does not know what they are doing.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7296077].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DanteRomero
    Threads like this have a bad side effect. The few quick words we shoot in, make it seem instant and thoughtless. Just like our replies.

    I can say what to do, but its much more involved than it seems.

    -Get on someone else's list
    -Adwords
    -Magazine/Newspaper Ads

    The specifics will mean doing some things that scare the shit out of you if you're new. And they can be simple. But probably not easy.

    7 Days is a good thinking tool. It makes the mind cut the fat off the plan. But, as a goal its unrealistic. Simply because good copy isnt even written in 7 days.
    Signature

    "Perfection isn't important. Improvement is."

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7291949].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author andywangrex
      Originally Posted by DanteRomero View Post

      Threads like this have a bad side effect. The few quick words we shoot in, make it seem instant and thoughtless. Just like our replies.

      I can say what to do, but its much more involved than it seems.

      -Get on someone else's list
      -Adwords
      -Magazine/Newspaper Ads

      The specifics will mean doing some things that scare the shit out of you if you're new. And they can be simple. But probably not easy.

      7 Days is a good thinking tool. It makes the mind cut the fat off the plan. But, as a goal its unrealistic. Simply because good copy isnt even written in 7 days.
      Magazine/Newspaper would be good strategy, but it would be mostly for real business..
      About adwords, do you have a good experience using adwords? any sales or conversion you get from Adwords?:confused::confused:
      About get on someone else's list, would be difficult.. especially for a list of super affiliate.. they only want to promote the product they like... if not, they won't.
      btw, do you have a strategy or technique how to get our product listed in their email follow up?:confused:

      no, the 7 days i mean is only generating traffic...

      Andy
      Signature

      Stop Blaming Everybody else, Look in the mirror every morning and ask ourself,
      have you achieved the result you want. If the answer’s no, who's to blame? You.
      __________________________________________________ ___________________________________
      [Never Revealed Before!] This Lazy Technique Will Definitely Make You Money! 1001% GUARANTEED!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7292228].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WeavingThoughts
    PPC like adwords, 7search etc.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7291960].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author OnePress
    For targeted traffic you need to use targeted advertising:
    - Social networks
    - Сontext advertising
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7292089].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author paul nicholls
    The only way you can be sure that you will be sent just buyers is if you do a JV with someone
    and they send traffic from their buyers list

    The fastest way to get buyers to your sales page is to offer 100% commission on your product and contact a tonne of JV partners

    Any of the other traffic methods out there will be a mixture of freebie seekers and buyers

    This is why a list is so powerful

    Paul
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7292130].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Manie Amari
      Originally Posted by paul nicholls View Post

      The only way you can be sure that you will be sent just buyers is if you do a JV with someone
      and they send traffic from their buyers list

      The fastest way to get buyers to your sales page is to offer 100% commission on your product and contact a tonne of JV partners

      Any of the other traffic methods out there will be a mixture of freebie seekers and buyers

      This is why a list is so powerful

      Paul
      Spot on here Paul! This is the most targeted way to get buyer FAST to your sales page. It's all about leverage baby!

      The shortest distance between two points is a striaght line. Go direct to the source and position your offer in front of the traffic.

      Manie
      Signature

      This will NOT be up for long. Get it now whilst You still can. Btw it's FREE...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7292224].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author andywangrex
      Originally Posted by paul nicholls View Post

      The only way you can be sure that you will be sent just buyers is if you do a JV with someone
      and they send traffic from their buyers list

      The fastest way to get buyers to your sales page is to offer 100% commission on your product and contact a tonne of JV partners

      Any of the other traffic methods out there will be a mixture of freebie seekers and buyers

      This is why a list is so powerful

      Paul
      Thanks Paul, really helpful..
      it would be tough to invite someone JV.. do you have a good technique to ask them JV with us?
      Signature

      Stop Blaming Everybody else, Look in the mirror every morning and ask ourself,
      have you achieved the result you want. If the answer’s no, who's to blame? You.
      __________________________________________________ ___________________________________
      [Never Revealed Before!] This Lazy Technique Will Definitely Make You Money! 1001% GUARANTEED!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7292251].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author paul nicholls
        Originally Posted by andywangrex View Post

        Thanks Paul, really helpful..
        it would be tough to invite someone JV.. do you have a good technique to ask them JV with us?
        it comes down to reputation, relationships and branding yourself as an expert in your niche

        the first thing is to make sure that what ever you create is pure quality and once you get a bit of a reputation for selling quality you will find that many more doors will open up for you

        There is no short cut but the above is what you need to focus on :-)

        Paul
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7292412].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author businessmanic
    You should mention your product category before asking such questions. For IM products I'll use IM forums and buy banner ads from them. For a dating product I'll go to dating blogs and advertise there. So what's yours?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7292150].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author andywangrex
      Originally Posted by businessmanic View Post

      You should mention your product category before asking such questions. For IM products I'll use IM forums and buy banner ads from them. For a dating product I'll go to dating blogs and advertise there. So what's yours?
      I'm in IM niche...
      IM forums would be good...
      i think to buy bulk paid traffic...
      any suggestion or opinions about buying bulk traffic?

      Andy
      Signature

      Stop Blaming Everybody else, Look in the mirror every morning and ask ourself,
      have you achieved the result you want. If the answer’s no, who's to blame? You.
      __________________________________________________ ___________________________________
      [Never Revealed Before!] This Lazy Technique Will Definitely Make You Money! 1001% GUARANTEED!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7292266].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author andywangrex
    Originally Posted by polzeath View Post

    There is one method I can think of.They guarantee targeted traffic and an increase in website views and sales.It only costs $17.95. The site address is Increase Website Traffic | Get Free Website Traffic Hope it works Tony.
    Hi Tony,
    i very appreciate your help by telling me that product..
    btw, do you ever try that method before? could you tell us your result.?
    i don't see any proof from the sales page too..


    Andy
    Signature

    Stop Blaming Everybody else, Look in the mirror every morning and ask ourself,
    have you achieved the result you want. If the answer’s no, who's to blame? You.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________
    [Never Revealed Before!] This Lazy Technique Will Definitely Make You Money! 1001% GUARANTEED!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7292162].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Inspired, Inc.
    master the Google Adwords.... that'd be the first thing that you need to do...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7292193].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MrSure
    Banned
    All these talk of google adwords...its hard if not impossible to use adwords these days.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7292209].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jackson Tan
    how about solo ads in your niche area? but that could be costly and you might need to test the clicks first before knowing if it is for u.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7292263].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author andywangrex
      Originally Posted by Manie Amari View Post

      Spot on here Paul! This is the most targeted way to get buyer FAST to your sales page. It's all about leverage baby!

      The shortest distance between two points is a striaght line. Go direct to the source and position your offer in front of the traffic.

      Manie
      I still confused about what you are saying, friend...
      could you describe more detail?
      what is the source you mean, friend?


      Originally Posted by Jackson Tan View Post

      how about solo ads in your niche area? but that could be costly and you might need to test the clicks first before knowing if it is for u.
      I don't like solo ads.. they send bulk email in one day to one inbox, and in one email (as my experience) there are many offers, not focusing on one product or offer...
      looked like spamming...
      what about your opinion, Jackson?
      any good experience with solo ads?

      Andy
      Signature

      Stop Blaming Everybody else, Look in the mirror every morning and ask ourself,
      have you achieved the result you want. If the answer’s no, who's to blame? You.
      __________________________________________________ ___________________________________
      [Never Revealed Before!] This Lazy Technique Will Definitely Make You Money! 1001% GUARANTEED!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7292304].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Manie Amari
        Originally Posted by andywangrex View Post

        I still confused about what you are saying, friend...
        could you describe more detail?
        what is the source you mean, friend?
        The main point I was trying ot convey here is the FASTEST WAY to get buyers. Instead of buying the traffic, which would need testing before conversion. Your best bet is to borrow, i.e. JV, get someone else to mail for you, get proven buyers to your sales copy, etc. These people are ready to spend money and have a history of doing so. Nothing more direct than that.


        Manie
        Signature

        This will NOT be up for long. Get it now whilst You still can. Btw it's FREE...
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7292996].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author andywangrex
          Originally Posted by Sebatian Batiste View Post

          many strategies work video SEO is great and is quality traffic but takes some time solo ads are great from the right vendor and I have found works better than PPV but it does depend on what you are promoting check my signature for some cool free traffic strategies
          Do you mean Video Marketing, Sebatian?
          What solo ads have you experienced with and good?
          please, could you give me some suggestion?
          i had ever used solo ads, but i dislike them, cuz they are always flooding many mails to one inbox in one day..
          what about you?

          Originally Posted by Manie Amari View Post

          The main point I was trying ot convey here is the FASTEST WAY to get buyers. Instead of buying the traffic, which would need testing before conversion. Your best bet is to borrow, i.e. JV, get someone else to mail for you, get proven buyers to your sales copy, etc. These people are ready to spend money and have a history of doing so. Nothing more direct than that.


          Manie
          Get someone else to mail for me would be tough.. do you have a strategy to get them mail for me?


          Andy
          Signature

          Stop Blaming Everybody else, Look in the mirror every morning and ask ourself,
          have you achieved the result you want. If the answer’s no, who's to blame? You.
          __________________________________________________ ___________________________________
          [Never Revealed Before!] This Lazy Technique Will Definitely Make You Money! 1001% GUARANTEED!

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7295887].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Mindstorms
            There isn't a single traffic source that works for all offers all the time...
            • Offers differ
            • Things change
            One's ability to REACH your actual ideal target audience, typically requires an element of testing and refining. (For me, I have to do lots of experimenting to get it right.)

            Over the years, I basically made similar offers to my incoming leads. Originally, they came from SEs - free & paid. Now, majority of them are from various social media sites. Adapt... adapt... adapt. But no matter what, get them on your list and build a relationship. It's the repeat buyers that have enable me to make a living.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7295959].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Manie Amari
            Originally Posted by andywangrex View Post

            Get someone else to mail for me would be tough.. do you have a strategy to get them mail for me?
            A startegy you could use if you have the capital, is set up a JV competition. Give away cash prize and other cool JV gifts and get a reputable JV manager to manage your affiliate recruitment.

            Without the captial that's for me to know and for you to find out, lol


            Manie
            Signature

            This will NOT be up for long. Get it now whilst You still can. Btw it's FREE...
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7298636].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Endo
              I've been doing a lot of research lately with targeted buyers. I'm not interested with driving a ton of traffic guides, I'm only focusing on finding targeted buyers. I've read one guy's tactic to be really interested, offline marketing with postcards and his website on it.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7752218].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author E-Estates
    Using cheap paid traffic will not be of any use.

    You may use Adwords, Bing to get targeted traffic. If you feel that PPC is very costly, you may try Social Media Marketing which will give you quick results than usual SEO.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7292442].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author andywangrex
      Originally Posted by paul nicholls View Post

      it come down to reputation, relationships and branding yourself as an expert in your niche

      the first thing is to make sure that what ever you create is pure quality and once you get a bit of a reputation for selling quality you will find that many more doors will open up for you

      There is no short cut but the above is what you need to focus on :-)

      Paul
      Yes sure, i will focus on branding my name and my product...
      if asking someone is difficult and time consuming, i will move to the paid one.
      btw, do you know the way or where i can pay someone to include my offer or product in their email?
      i don't mean solo ads that sends more than 10 emails a day to one inbox...
      i mean the real email list of someone..

      Andy

      Originally Posted by E-Estates View Post

      Using cheap paid traffic will not be of any use.

      You may use Adwords, Bing to get targeted traffic. If you feel that PPC is very costly, you may try Social Media Marketing which will give you quick results than usual SEO.
      Thank you, what do you mean by "social media marketing"?

      do you mean, advertise on social networking sites like facebook?

      Andy
      Signature

      Stop Blaming Everybody else, Look in the mirror every morning and ask ourself,
      have you achieved the result you want. If the answer’s no, who's to blame? You.
      __________________________________________________ ___________________________________
      [Never Revealed Before!] This Lazy Technique Will Definitely Make You Money! 1001% GUARANTEED!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7292547].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Anish
    Facebook ads works for me. Easy targeting, attractive ads and active people. Adwords is good if you have the budget for it, but most people starting off don't. PPC Networks like 7search are harder to succeed with, though.. Lesser quality. PPV can work too if targeted well enough.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7292625].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author andywangrex
      Originally Posted by Anish View Post

      Facebook ads works for me. Easy targeting, attractive ads and active people. Adwords is good if you have the budget for it, but most people starting off don't. PPC Networks like 7search are harder to succeed with, though.. Lesser quality. PPV can work too if targeted well enough.
      Do you get many sales by using facebook ads?
      I also have no too high budget..

      Andy
      Signature

      Stop Blaming Everybody else, Look in the mirror every morning and ask ourself,
      have you achieved the result you want. If the answer’s no, who's to blame? You.
      __________________________________________________ ___________________________________
      [Never Revealed Before!] This Lazy Technique Will Definitely Make You Money! 1001% GUARANTEED!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7292780].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DianeGracely
      I agree with Anish. Facebook ads work for me too. I have had great success using Facebook to drive quality targeted traffic to my web site. I make good use of my Facebook business page and I use Facebook Ads for advertising. It is cheaper than Google Adwords and I feel I get a much better bang for my buck.
      Signature

      Diane Gracely
      About Diane

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7297126].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sebastian Batiste
    many strategies work video SEO is great and is quality traffic but takes some time solo ads are great from the right vendor and I have found works better than PPV but it does depend on what you are promoting check my signature for some cool free traffic strategies
    Signature

    5 FREE HIGH POWER List Building Tools ==>Email Marketing Master Start Building Your List Today

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7292804].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WeavingThoughts
    If you have a big budget you can also consider yahoo and bing besides adwords.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7293019].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tpaviebo
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7295982].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author andywangrex
      Originally Posted by tpaviebo View Post

      This usually can be done in less than 7 days.
      hey, what strategy do you suggest?
      Signature

      Stop Blaming Everybody else, Look in the mirror every morning and ask ourself,
      have you achieved the result you want. If the answer’s no, who's to blame? You.
      __________________________________________________ ___________________________________
      [Never Revealed Before!] This Lazy Technique Will Definitely Make You Money! 1001% GUARANTEED!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7295997].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gengis
    Make some awesome videos and post them on Youtube with your link ..
    Signature
    My Craigslist Arbitrage Method Of Making Money On Demand -->

    http://www.warriorplus.com/w/v/f2fwlp
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7296046].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author andywangrex
      Originally Posted by Gengis View Post

      Make some awesome videos and post them on Youtube with your link ..
      Excellent.. Video Marketing.. I will do that stuff..


      Originally Posted by celente View Post

      adwords

      90% of people do not know how to use it.

      and the 10% of people who do decided to use it, of those 10% probably 90% of them would fail badly.

      Not as simple as just going to google adwords. Its a dangerous playing ground for someone who does not know what they are doing.
      Heard scary and challenging, guy!
      i will try adwords, if i have time..

      Andy
      Signature

      Stop Blaming Everybody else, Look in the mirror every morning and ask ourself,
      have you achieved the result you want. If the answer’s no, who's to blame? You.
      __________________________________________________ ___________________________________
      [Never Revealed Before!] This Lazy Technique Will Definitely Make You Money! 1001% GUARANTEED!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7296110].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
    Do some advertising. If you have limited to zero funds... find someone to do a joint venture with.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7296445].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author denysapu
    Originally Posted by andywangrex View Post

    Hi fellow warriors,
    most of us have a website, sell either services or products..
    but, the most important thing that we can't miss on is traffic, right?

    But, we all don't want "just traffic", don't we?
    We want TARGETED TRAFFIC! or in harsh word is BUYERS!

    assume we have a good product, and a good converting sales page..
    and the last thing to do is driving buyers to our salespage/website.

    Anyone know how to drive targeted buyers to our website that eager to buy our product?
    I even challenge if someone can drive targeted buyers to his website in 7 days or less!

    If someone know or have a good strategy, please let me and all fellow warriors know too...

    Let's share our strategy regarding driving tons of buyers!

    Best Regards,


    Andy Wang
    Paid traffic or advertising - is the simplest way to get targeted traffic. Though you still need to decide who is your target customers then decide where to start that paid campaign.
    Signature

    Don't worry be happy!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7296814].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author andywangrex
      Originally Posted by denysapu View Post

      Paid traffic or advertising - is the simplest way to get targeted traffic. Though you still need to decide who is your target customers then decide where to start that paid campaign.
      Yes Deny,
      i think that too...

      Andy
      Signature

      Stop Blaming Everybody else, Look in the mirror every morning and ask ourself,
      have you achieved the result you want. If the answer’s no, who's to blame? You.
      __________________________________________________ ___________________________________
      [Never Revealed Before!] This Lazy Technique Will Definitely Make You Money! 1001% GUARANTEED!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7297041].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author johntan17
    I think the easiest way for newbie to get free targeted traffic is forum posting. Let's say you have a sales page about a dog training guide. Join a dog forum where there would be many people interested in dog related stuffs and posting their views. People at the forum would definitely be interested in your product and these are laser targeted traffic. Introduce yourself, and make a few post first before adding your domain url to your signature.

    Make sure that you make insightful posts and do not appear too spammy. Just go along with the flow of things and if you offer good advice to people's problem, they would start to take note of you, more likely to click on your url at the end of your signature and buy your products.

    Another easy and free way to find laser targeted traffic is to join groups related to your product from Google plus, Linkedin, yahoo groups etc. Contribute to the groups, build a good relationship with them, gain their thrust and you would find that it is not that hard to sell to them.

    Video Marketing and PPC are other alternatives but I shall not talk about them in this post as they have already been discussed by other warriors.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7752326].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Endo
      Thanks johntan17 Forums and Groups are definitely on top of the solutions for targeted buyers.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7752364].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7752354].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Endo
      Originally Posted by ayu2013 View Post

      Try adf.ly and DirectCPV, they are better service for your request!
      I've been hearing about this adfly too
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7752369].message }}

Trending Topics