I promote a few Amazon products through my website (which is not a review site) and make a little money from it every month aside from my other monetization streams. I've decided I'd like to build a dedicated Amazon review site (3 eventually) but I'm not sure how to go about it.
If you're an Amazon warrior how do YOU amazon?
1. Do you recommend EMD's or a branded domain? Why?
2. Do you do strictly reviews or do you mix in "how to" and/or "general information" type articles?
3. What's the main way you market your review sites?
4. How big are you review sites in general in terms of the number of reviews?
5. Do you stick to high ticket products/low ticket products, or a mixture of both?
6. What's your favorite approach to writing reviews?
7. Do you capture peoples email on your review site? Why or why not?
I'm really interested in getting feedback from the vets on this before moving forward. My goal is to eventually have 3 sites earning $1000 a month each.
If you had to start over from scratch and wanted to achieve this within 4-6 months what plan of attack would you use?
Sorry to ask so much I just really want to know.