2. Small chunk change commission when you do make them.
3. Best selling products frequently out of stock when you are running a killer campaign for them.
4. Ever changing TOS that often work against you.
5. Everyone and their brother thinking that what you do is so easy and therefore attempting to do it themselves by signing up as affiliates as opposed to just buying from you.
6. 60 days till you get paid nuff said. Some people may be fine with this but lets say you have a family that needs to eat this week/month it may not be the best choice for a primary program in that case.
So really is it worth it anymore?