Okay my son is studying and needed some extra cash. Knowing I am a full time marketer he used tips he picked up from me ... so here is my sons $100 a day formula without a site
- Open a YouTube Account
- Pick a niche
- Create ORIGINAL videos using Windows Movie Maker
- Your videos can either be product reviews for affiliate products or some other attention grabbing content
- Make it QUIRKY - people like quirky videos more than mono-tone in your bedroom looking beige boring vidz
- Have a half decent script ... your script needs a clear call to action at the end
- Write a REALLY good description using 5000 characters max.
- Make sure your cloaked affiliate link is at the top of your description with a call to action
- For a little extra cash include Adsense (he gets $2-4 a day from this)
His best day is just over $100 ... some days he makes $40 - $50. The main point is that his income is growing.