Here are the different options that I'll briefly explain:
1. Whenever It's Ready - The most common suggestion by far, stop waiting and just launch the product when you're ready.
2. Follow A Big Launch - This is a method used by some people who follow big launches and list their WSO when they know a lot of affiliates will be sending traffic to another WSO on the forum.
3. Doesn't Matter, Let Affiliates Promote - A lot of people don't care about their launch times because they aren't counting much on traffic from forum members, mainly from affiliate traffic.
4. Best Timing For You - This is simply for people who think that you should launch a WSO when you'll be available to provide support immediately after the launch, instead of when others say is a good time.
5. Never On Weekends - People are always saying weekend sales are slow, vote for this if you agree.
6. When The Most Users Are Viewing - Do you watch the numbers next to each forum to see how many people are in it? Then you should vote here.
7. In the Morning - You should understand this without an explanation.
8. In The Afternoon - You should understand this without an explanation.
9. In the Evening/Night - You should understand this without an explanation.
10. I'm A Smartass - This is a special section where people can vote if they think you should be posting your WSO right now instead of wasting time in this thread.
You can vote for more than one thing, that will help give a more accurate idea to newbies about what they should be considering...