how you guyz are submitting into Article Directories

6 replies
Hello,

May I know how you guyz are submitting into Article Directories?

Any softwares like senuke, amr etc..? or outsourcing...?

(ofcourse I agree that we shudnt do any mass submission... )


BUT my query is: how you're submitting your articles and how much spending money on it...?
#article #directories #guyz #submitting
  • Profile picture of the author rosetrees
    I submit all my articles by hand. I don't "do" mass submission. I write all my articles myself and just submit to a few directories.

    I'm sure you will get as many answers to this question as there methods of doing it. You already named 3 yourself!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7354961].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author gillw254
      Originally Posted by rosetrees View Post

      I submit all my articles by hand. I don't "do" mass submission. I write all my articles myself and just submit to a few directories.

      I'm sure you will get as many answers to this question as there methods of doing it. You already named 3 yourself!
      so, are you finding good results by doing like this...?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7355473].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ronnieavelino
    Originally Posted by gillw254 View Post

    Hello,

    May I know how you guyz are submitting into Article Directories?

    Any softwares like senuke, amr etc..? or outsourcing...?

    (ofcourse I agree that we shudnt do any mass submission... )


    BUT my query is: how you're submitting your articles and how much spending money on it...?
    Last year I was doing mass submissions BUT now I am doing QUALITY submissions. I mean I submit it manually to only few directories and each of them have different articles!

    Ronnie
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7355147].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
      Banned
      Originally Posted by gillw254 View Post

      Any softwares like senuke, amr etc..? or outsourcing...?

      (ofcourse I agree that we shudnt do any mass submission... )
      But mass submission is the main thing a software submitter exists for.

      Originally Posted by gillw254 View Post

      BUT my query is: how you're submitting your articles and how much spending money on it...?
      Not spending money at all.

      I submit my articles to relevant sites: http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...ml#post5035794

      I also submit to Ezine Articles (and sometimes to one other directory). For me (and I think for all those making a living through article marketing), there's no gain from submitting to more than that, in any of my niches.

      Automated/software submission can get your site heavily penalized by Google.

      This is true of many types of software and all the "backlinking services" which depend on them for their execution.

      Google's "Penguin Update" earlier this year was mostly about exactly this sort of "overoptimization penalty" for mass backlinks on non-context-relevant-sites.

      Take a look in the SEO Forum here. You'll find plenty of threads started off by people whose sites have been penalized, and many of them have been openly told by Google that that was the reason.

      Doing this has no real benefits anyway: backlinks from article directories are worthless, for all the reasons explained in this and many other "article marketing" threads: How do Article Directories work? Even for a year or so before all the Panda updates of 2011 devalued article directory backlinks so much, SEO textbook writers were saying that you'd need literally tens of thousands of those "backlinks" to give you same linkjuice as that arising from one good backlink on a quality site specifically relevant to your niche.

      Something to keep well away from!

      This thread might also help you? A problem with Article Marketing robot
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7355359].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author gillw254
      Originally Posted by ronnieavelino View Post

      Last year I was doing mass submissions BUT now I am doing QUALITY submissions. I mean I submit it manually to only few directories and each of them have different articles!

      Ronnie

      so,May Know are you finding gr8 results by doing like this...?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7355475].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jeffery
    Warrior Forum Resource
    All-In-One: All About Article Marketing

    Includes Article Directory information
    Signature
    In the minute it took me to write this post.. someone died of Covid 19. RIP.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7355529].message }}

Trending Topics