I've been in internet marketing for several years now, and I'm struggling with the question of what to spend time on.
It's not that I have too little time, rather the opposite: too much time.
Here's what I do:
- I've had articles written for my blog
- I transform the articles into videos for the video sites
- I post the articles on the blog along with the video
- I create PDFs of the article and the slides and distribute those
- I reply to forum postings
- I manage my PPC campaign to drive traffic
This proces, which can even be further outsourced or automated takes me less than a day per website. Somewhere in my mind is the notion that I have to work every day, otherwise I don't feel productive, even if I already have new blogposts on my site, videos distributed etc.
So, what do you spend your time on? And how much do you work daily?
Looking forward to your reply!