- You can learn everything there is to know about Internet marketing and still not make any money.
- You can buy every Internet marketing course and read every post on this forum and be dead broke.
- You can join all the top marketer's coaching programs and still not succeed.
The fact is, there are millions of smart people in the world who don't make any money. And there are many people who are not as smart as you that are making money out the wazoo.
At the end of the day, here is the one missing piece to the puzzle that no one is going to give you specific details on:
You need a product that actually sells, know how to best sell it, and know how to get it in front of the people who will buy it. And in your efforts to market the product, it has to make you more money than you're spending to promote it.
It may sound simple, but that's all you need to know. If you're struggling to make money online, read that again and analyse whether your marketing is consistent with that statement.
- Are you selling something that people actually buy?
- Are you promoting the benefits of the product to make it as attractive as possible to potential customers
- Are you getting your offer in front of the people who will be interested in buying it?
Let's put it another way... You could be the best marketer on the Internet but:
- If you don't sell what people want to buy, you will fail
- If you don't effectively communicate how the product will benefit customers, you will fail
- If you are promoting your product to the wrong market, you will fail
What, How, and Where.
What to sell; how to sell it; where to market it. Figure that out and you can't help but succeed.