Which one is your favorite WSO on list building?

17 replies
Hey guys,

I'm going through a ton of material on list building right now and got curious.

I know of a lot of good marketers and products on list building. I mainly listen to guys like Andre Chaperon, Frank Kern and Brent Hall.

But I don't know about any WSOs about list building that are really good.

I was hoping you do!

Please just take a second and write the name of your favorite WSO on list building. It'd also be cool to know what you liked about it.

Talk soon,

-Kris
#building #favorite #list #wso
  • Profile picture of the author qsilver
    Search Igor Kheifets,
    He just came out with a coaching product focusing on list building and selling solo ads as a business model.
    Signature
    How to Succeed in 2013 ==> http://learnwebsolutions.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7430131].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mattjay
      Originally Posted by qsilver View Post

      Search Igor Kheifets,
      He just came out with a coaching product focusing on list building and selling solo ads as a business model.
      http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...deo-proof.html

      There's his coaching on the matter, i know a few warriors have communicated with me on how good it was...

      hope that helps..
      Signature



      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7430219].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Andy Money
    There have literally been hundreds if not thousands of WSOs on list building. They virtually ALL teach the same thing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7430171].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CDarklock
    Originally Posted by KristofferIM View Post

    But I don't know about any WSOs about list building that are really good.
    Dr. Ben is coming out with a new one on Thursday. It focuses on Facebook as the platform, though. I'll be picking it up, but I'm a Facebook junkie.
    Signature
    "The Golden Town is the Golden Town no longer. They have sold their pillars for brass and their temples for money, they have made coins out of their golden doors. It is become a dark town full of trouble, there is no ease in its streets, beauty has left it and the old songs are gone." - Lord Dunsany, The Messengers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7430738].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KristofferIM
    Thanks for your replies guys. You rock.

    Keep em coming!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7431487].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Arunabh Singh
    None.

    I have learned what I know about list building by reading this very forum and the best thing is that I did not have to pay a dime to learn that info.
    Signature

    Money Making Video Autoblogs For Sale. PM Now

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7431578].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChadRichards
    Yeah, everything you want to learn about list building you can learn for free. I second Arunabh's suggestion to read all posts by Alexa Smith, Paul Nicholls and Mike Hill. I've already learned a huge amount from those folks.

    The WSO's really just exist to get you into a MMO sales funnel and gradually bleed you dry. Just to test the waters, I registered for a throwaway gmail account and signed up for a few. The inbox is now PACKED with MMO spam. It's seriously disturbing.

    I will say that I read through Chaperon's ARM 2.0 and took a lot away from it, so I'm with you there. But now that I'm looking around more, I see that he really just rebranded a lot of techniques that were out there already (to be learned for free) and sold them packaged as a course.

    One of the great things about ARM 2.0, though, was how he demonstrated all of the tactics and techniques he talked about on his students. It was a very engaging meta-approach. Being sold to deftly is an interesting way to learn about selling.

    Before you buy/opt-in to any of those WSO's, I suggest you read this: Scamworld: 'Get rich quick' schemes mutate into an online monster | The Verge
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7432282].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CalinDan
    Jason Parker, Ron Douglas and Matt Bacak had some pretty cool things related to list building listed in the WSO section.

    Regards,
    Dan
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7432314].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KristofferIM
    Thanks for all the great advice and all.

    But I think I haven't been clear enough about the question.

    I'm actually wondering what WSOs people like about list building.

    Not because I'm gonna buy it and consume it. But because I want to find out what people like vs. not like.

    What WSO about list building has given you great "aha" moments?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7434249].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Morphius
      Originally Posted by KristofferIM View Post

      Thanks for all the great advice and all.

      But I think I haven't been clear enough about the question.

      I'm actually wondering what WSOs people like about list building.

      Not because I'm gonna buy it and consume it. But because I want to find out what people like vs. not like.

      What WSO about list building has given you great "aha" moments?
      Planning on creating a new WSO?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7434778].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author KristofferIM
        Originally Posted by Morphius View Post

        Planning on creating a new WSO?
        I'll be launching one pretty soon. Have some great info to share.

        I want to look at other WSOs people have liked to see how they structure content etc.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7437001].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sonas
      Originally Posted by KristofferIM View Post

      Thanks for all the great advice and all.

      But I think I haven't been clear enough about the question.

      I'm actually wondering what WSOs people like about list building.

      Not because I'm gonna buy it and consume it. But because I want to find out what people like vs. not like.

      What WSO about list building has given you great "aha" moments?
      If it's just to find the popular WSO's on list building and find what people like and don't like as you say, best option in my opinion is just to do a cross comparison on all the WSO's and the feedback from the buyers in conjunction with a general web search on any feedback outside of this forum on each WSO. That way you have a fuller picture as opposed to just one's people mention in this thread.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7611271].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Matthew Jones
    Email Ninja WSO from Anwesh Rath this week, was absolutely mind blowing for me. I loved it. Picked it up straight away... learned PRECISELY what I was looking for, and then some.
    I've applied most of his knowledge, and will be implementing more in the near future. This WSO does work. Talks about the importance of segmenting lists, maximizing conversions, and email copywriting skills. Good stuff - highly recommend it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7437106].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author surffab
    I have also made good experience with Gavin Stephenson, can recommend him highly
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7611211].message }}

Trending Topics