13 replies
Hi there,
I have an Amazon affilate website for 2 months now,on the last 3 weeks I wasn't active,it is a busy time for me,I guess that I wont be active in this as well.
How bad is this? Is there still a chance to earn some money and getting ranked?

Thanks in advence Joe.
  • Profile picture of the author Mr. Ken Russell
    Originally Posted by CrisisCore08 View Post

    Is there still a chance to earn some money and getting ranked?
    Absolutely. You can start by adding content regularly and building backlinks gradually. There is always a way back to the top. Good luck!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7448272].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author johnbjr
      Originally Posted by RussellK View Post

      Absolutely. You can start by adding content regularly and building backlinks gradually. There is always a way back to the top. Good luck!
      Just as Russell said 'There is always a way back to the to". You just wont be starting from scratch this time.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7448369].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Murphysmurfy
    Of course you can still make money and get ranked, but it most likely will not be during the Christmas Season. Just keep working and your rank will be up within the next few months.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7448327].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jamesrich1
    Originally Posted by CrisisCore08 View Post

    Hi there,
    I have an Amazon affilate website for 2 months now,on the last 3 weeks I wasn't active,it is a busy time for me,I guess that I wont be active in this as well.
    How bad is this? Is there still a chance to earn some money and getting ranked?

    Thanks in advence Joe.
    This is a business not a hobby. If you treat it like a hobby you will get hobby results. My advice is to treat this like a real business. Daily consistent effort. Get some training and TAKE DAILY MASSIVE ACTION!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7448340].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author CrisisCore08
      Originally Posted by jamesrich1 View Post

      This is a business not a hobby. If you treat it like a hobby you will get hobby results. My advice is to treat this like a real business. Daily consistent effort. Get some training and TAKE DAILY MASSIVE ACTION!
      I know that this is a bisiness although I do have a day job which right now is more important than my website just because my day job pays my rent.
      I can't do a daily massive action just because I need to work 9 hours a day.

      usually I'm working on daily bases,although right now is a very busy season for me.
      Signature
      Personal Blog
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7449861].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author retsced
    Listen. You could make more money working 1 "focused" hour a day than someone working 12 "unfocused' hours. The truth is, if you have a proven strategy that works and all the moving parts are in place, you will get results as long as you focus 100% on your strategy and put in as many hours as you can.

    In saying that though, making money affiliating Amazon products will not be an easy task, you'd have to generate quite a few sales to make it worth your time - and time is what you claim you don't have.

    It's entirely possible to get a lot of work in when you know how little you have to spare. As I said, "focused" action is absolutely necessary.

    If you have 2 hours a day to spare, get less sleep or sleep faster. Your success will most likely be determined by your commitment to the cause, if you can't make time then maybe you have to question your priorities. If it's just a quick buck you're after, then having at least a short term proven strategy in place is a must.

    In short: Yes, you can definitely make money part time if you focus 100% on your proven strategy and dedicate as much time as you can to the cause.
    Signature
    You are not the dancer. You are being danced.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7448764].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wordpressmania
      Originally Posted by retsced View Post

      Listen. You could make more money working 1 "focused" hour a day than someone working 12 "unfocused' hours. The truth is, if you have a proven strategy that works and all the moving parts are in place, you will get results as long as you focus 100% on your strategy and put in as many hours as you can.

      In saying that though, making money affiliating Amazon products will not be an easy task, you'd have to generate quite a few sales to make it worth your time - and time is what you claim you don't have.

      It's entirely possible to get a lot of work in when you know how little you have to spare. As I said, "focused" action is absolutely necessary.

      If you have 2 hours a day to spare, get less sleep or sleep faster. Your success will most likely be determined by your commitment to the cause, if you can't make time then maybe you have to question your priorities. If it's just a quick buck you're after, then having at least a short term proven strategy in place is a must.

      In short: Yes, you can definitely make money part time if you focus 100% on your proven strategy and dedicate as much time as you can to the cause.

      Yap, it is not the fact how much to are working, the fact is working in a planned way!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7449870].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vCr8
    If you put your head on the game, put up your to do list and accomplish them... I don't see a reason why not.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7448963].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Lightlysalted
    Keep building backlinks to you site. Try to aim for guest blogging link which seem to carry more weight. Also use SEO quake to find blog posts with high PR and post comments on those. It will help build up your PR over time.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7450090].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CrisisCore08
    I guess I can still success after all,
    thanks
    Signature
    Personal Blog
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7450383].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author D8MM3
      Originally Posted by CrisisCore08 View Post

      I guess I can still success after all,
      thanks
      You definitely can still do this. Even though you are busy now - just apply what time you can, and you will at least stay in the game until you have a less busy schedule. It may help you to set aside a specific time each day to focus solely on your business.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7462715].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author PayPower
        Nothing is impossible... if you don't have to do it yourself Do what you can do. By the inch it's a cinch, but it's hard by the yard. Plan. Begin with the end in mind and focus on daily action. Oak trees from little acorns grow.
        Signature
        >>> 100% For Free! >>> == Pays $200+ Daily !! ==>
        (1)>See Real Proof==> http://FreeGiftForSuccess.com
        (2)>Free E-Book Shows How => Send For EBook=>
        ==> Send E-Mail ==> FreeGiftForSuccess@yahoo.com

        ==> Subject Line ==> "Send the Free Gift"
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7462861].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nawshale
    Hi.

    You need to focus more on the business you have. Like they said, this is not a game.
    Just start as soon as possible building banklinks, promote the site, guest posting and any other options that can help you. You can succeed if you will make a way now.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7459842].message }}

Trending Topics