The "please critique my squeeze page" trend - Doesn't seem right..

48 replies
Okay, I never create a thread for a rant, I'd much rather keep that stuff for my family

BUT..

What are your opinions on marketers creating threads with the purpose of asking warriors to critique their squeeze pages?

I'm all for helping out when I can, but is it not obvious that this can easily just be a ploy to get their squeeze page noticed and inevitably get free opt ins?

I see threads being started where the marketer leaves a link to their squeeze page for critique. Some get hundreds of eyeballs on their pages and therefore inevitably get a lot of opt ins for free. This, in my opinion is becoming a trend and a sneaky way to get free promotion for their squeeze pages.

Should there be a rule that a squeeze page critique must NOT have an opt in form (or active form0 on the page to rule out any sneaky marketers looking to take advantage of the good people on this forum?

I have seen some really professional squeeze pages where you know damn well the marketer knows what they are doing. He/she is not looking for help - they're clearly looking for opt ins.

What do you think?
#trend
  • Profile picture of the author Sandra Martinez
    I get your point, can´t relate though. I only register to very few lists to really follow, most of them people I respect.

    Maybe you can create a list from a critique request, but how hot is it? I would say on the freezing side.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7450898].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WillR
    I've noticed this happening a lot more of late also and I do think it's a very round about way for people to get eyeballs on their squeeze page.

    If they want opinions on their squeeze page then they should have to ask for it in their signature or post a help wanted ad. Otherwise we will see this practice become more and more frequent as it already is starting to.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7450910].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bill Hugall
    I asked that a long time ago and I didn't care what people thought. I just wanted them to see my page. So I would agree. I know better now. At the time I saw someone else do it and thought what a great idea. I must say though didn't amount to much. If I am being honest. I think people are a bit smarter that that though.
    They actually go there to give advice not be sold.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7450918].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author retsced
      Originally Posted by WillR View Post

      I've noticed this happening a lot more of late also and I do think it's a very round about way for people to get eyeballs on their squeeze page.

      If they want opinions on their squeeze page then they should have to ask for it in their signature or post a help wanted ad. Otherwise we will see this practice become more and more frequent as it already is starting to.
      Yep, definitely agree with that will.

      Originally Posted by Sandra Martinez View Post

      I get your point, can´t relate though. I only register to very few lists to really follow, most of them people I respect.

      Maybe you can create a list from a critique request, but how hot is it? I would say on the freezing side.
      Maybe the subs are not as targeted, but it still doesn't address the reason for people doing it.

      Originally Posted by bilkat19 View Post

      I asked that a long time ago and I didn't care what people thought. I just wanted them to see my page. So I would agree. I know better now. At the time I saw someone else do it and thought what a great idea. I must say though didn't amount to much. If I am being honest. I think people are a bit smarter that that though.
      They actually go there to give advice not be sold.
      That's true - but there are others who may visit that thread out of curiosity, to read the posts and inevitably check out the squeeze page. If the offer resonates with them, they'll probably sign up.
      Signature
      Strong Men and Women put themselves in harms way
      for the freedoms weak people give away for safety
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7451042].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Sandra Martinez
        Originally Posted by retsced View Post


        Maybe the subs are not as targeted, but it still doesn't address the reason for people doing it.
        Why people do it? You know why they do it, and I know why they do it... it is called bad taste marketing, and in some cases shooting your own foot marketing.

        You know... many of us are trained to be in war with money. It takes time and effort to make friends with it. When people get into IM and are still in war with money, they do stupid things like these.

        I did many of them... not this, but others.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7451091].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Bill Hugall
        Agreed, but they are the same people who will be back here that same night looking for something else. They would not be good leads. It is usually a junk page. Then you have people who are actually looking for advice. They work hard and they put a really nice page together, but for some reason it is not converting. so they ask for help.
        Hell they might have done that whole thing without paying a dime. I say good on them let's see what you have got. Most times they lack a good call to action.
        I am here to help the way I was helped, and for every scammer there are 10 real people chasing a dream and we can help. So I say let the scammers try and if it is blatant report them. ***Remember we are all moderators**** ; )
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7451094].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author retsced
          Originally Posted by sbucciarel View Post

          They actually all belong in the Web Design section, so simply reporting them saying that they belong in Web Design will get them off the front page.
          Never thought of that one Suzanne

          Originally Posted by Sandra Martinez View Post

          Why people do it? You know why they do it, and I know why they do it... it is called bad taste marketing, and in some cases shooting your own foot marketing.

          You know... many of us are trained to be in war with money. It takes time and effort to make friends with it. When people get into IM and are still in war with money, they do stupid things like these.

          I did many of them... not this, but others.
          Very cool Sandra - I can definitely agree with you there.

          Originally Posted by bilkat19 View Post

          Agreed, but they are the same people who will be back here that same night looking for something else. They would not be good leads. It is usually a junk page. Then you have people who are actually looking for advice. They work hard and they put a really nice page together, but for some reason it is not converting. so they ask for help.
          Hell they might have done that whole thing without paying a dime. I say good on them let's see what you have got. Most times they lack a good call to action.
          I am here to help the way I was helped, and for every scammer there are 10 real people chasing a dream and we can help. So I say let the scammers try and if it is blatant report them. ***Remember we are all moderators**** ; )
          That's it my man. Personally I'm not bothered one way or the other, but If this turns out to be regular thing where people are only putting up their squeeze page to get opt ins - it will go against those marketers who really are looking for help.

          I suppose it's right to weed these wasters out in order to have an environment where the people who are actually looking for help, get it.
          Signature
          Strong Men and Women put themselves in harms way
          for the freedoms weak people give away for safety
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7451122].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sbucciarel
    Banned
    They actually all belong in the Web Design section, so simply reporting them saying that they belong in Web Design will get them off the front page.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7451075].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TomYevsikov
    I got a theory -

    Somebody released a WSO telling them about a hidden traffic source and told them to do this

    makes sense?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7451107].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author retsced
      Originally Posted by TomYevsikov View Post

      I got a theory -

      Somebody released a WSO telling them about a hidden traffic source and told them to do this

      makes sense?
      No reason why that couldn't be the case Tom
      Signature
      Strong Men and Women put themselves in harms way
      for the freedoms weak people give away for safety
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7451124].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CalinDan
    This made me giggle: LINK

    Anyhow, this is definitely the new "How to increase my site's traffic?", with the link provided in the thread of course. Even though it's eye-bothering sometimes, I just don't pay much attention to these threads.

    Cheers!
    Dan
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7451128].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author retsced
      Originally Posted by CalinDan View Post

      This made me giggle: LINK

      Anyhow, this is definitely the new "How to increase my site's traffic?", with the link provided in the thread of course. Even though it's eye-bothering sometimes, I just don't pay much attention to these threads.

      Cheers!
      Dan
      hahahahahaha I didn't notice that Dan. Funny stuff
      Signature
      Strong Men and Women put themselves in harms way
      for the freedoms weak people give away for safety
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7451133].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TomYevsikov
    "You are about to discover how I get 200 opt-ins per day with just an hour work"

    "buy"

    "Start by posting 25 "please critique myt squeeze page" post a day and then you can scale it up to 200 posts per day with a virtual assistant"

    "can this be saturated?"

    "No way, I've been doing this for years"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7451136].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author retsced
      Originally Posted by TomYevsikov View Post

      "You are about to discover how I get 200 opt-ins per day with just an hour work"

      "buy"

      "Start by posting 25 "please critique myt squeeze page" post a day and then you can scale it up to 200 posts per day with a virtual assistant"

      "can this be saturated?"

      "No way, I've been doing this for years"
      Stuff that. I'm off to create a free wso on how to do exactly that.

      Join 5 forums
      Create 5 accounts in each one
      Post your squeeze page for critique on all 5 forums on day one
      Change opt in page
      repeat the process with other 4 accounts over next 4 days

      Create 5 more accounts and continue...

      That's how to get 200 subscribers a week for free lol
      Signature
      Strong Men and Women put themselves in harms way
      for the freedoms weak people give away for safety
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7451148].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Bill Hugall
      Originally Posted by TomYevsikov View Post

      "You are about to discover how I get 200 opt-ins per day with just an hour work"

      "buy"

      "Start by posting 25 "please critique myt squeeze page" post a day and then you can scale it up to 200 posts per day with a virtual assistant"

      "can this be saturated?"

      "No way, I've been doing this for years"

      I love it I will go JV on that one.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7451154].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TomYevsikov
    LOL!

    A free WSO?

    you're leaving money on the table!

    put it as an $1997 coaching program LOL
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7451155].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author retsced
      Originally Posted by bilkat19 View Post

      I love it I will go JV on that one.
      Get right on that man.

      All joking aside - It's a solid strategy that could easily be sold

      Originally Posted by TomYevsikov View Post

      LOL!

      A free WSO?

      you're leaving money on the table!

      put it as an $1997 coaching program LOL
      Very true Tom, everyone else seems to be getting away with selling nonsense. Although, the "critique my squeeze page" tactic seems very doable.
      Signature
      Strong Men and Women put themselves in harms way
      for the freedoms weak people give away for safety
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7451169].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bill Hugall
    Now this thread is getting somewhere. I already have 3 mailings set-up for this week. I like the $1997 but I want 100% commissions
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7451195].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author retsced
      Originally Posted by TomYevsikov View Post

      It is very doable..in fact? it's also very scalable..here's a software to do the job for you
      Originally Posted by bilkat19 View Post

      Now this thread is getting somewhere. I already have 3 mailings set-up for this week. I like the $1997 but I want 100% commissions
      Right guys. We'll pen something solid in for next week so
      Signature
      Strong Men and Women put themselves in harms way
      for the freedoms weak people give away for safety
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7451201].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TomYevsikov
    100% commission? go ahead I'll get a list of buyers and burn the heck out of their souls just to get more pennies to my pocket!

    hurray!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7451207].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bill Hugall
    If we teach people to add a good funnel on there for our OTO we will all retire and meet in... I don't know say Cabo for drinks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7451287].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author retsced
      Originally Posted by TomYevsikov View Post

      100% commission? go ahead I'll get a list of buyers and burn the heck out of their souls just to get more pennies to my pocket!

      hurray!
      Originally Posted by bilkat19 View Post

      If we teach people to add a good funnel on there for our OTO we will all retire and meet in... I don't know say Cabo for drinks.
      Sounds good to me. Okay - It's a starter so,
      Signature
      Strong Men and Women put themselves in harms way
      for the freedoms weak people give away for safety
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7451317].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
    Banned
    Originally Posted by retsced View Post

    What do you think?
    I think it's sometimes difficult to distinguish between people doing it genuinely and people doing it for publicity.

    In this sense, the WF is actually fairly democratic in that if a handful of people "report" a post, it gets soft-deleted and disappears, at least unless a moderator subsequently reinstates it. In the circumstances, this seems pretty reasonable, perhaps?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7451298].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author retsced
      Originally Posted by Alexa Smith View Post

      I think it's sometimes difficult to distinguish between people doing it genuinely and people doing it for publicity.

      In this sense, the WF is actually fairly democratic in that if a handful of people "report" a post, it gets soft-deleted and disappears, at least unless a moderator subsequently reinstates it. In the circumstances, this seems pretty reasonable, perhaps?
      Yes Alexa. Sometimes it can be difficult to distinguish between the two alright. I think the approach you laid out is the only one that really works.
      Signature
      Strong Men and Women put themselves in harms way
      for the freedoms weak people give away for safety
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7451324].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PerformanceMan
    At least they're 'taking action.' That shows initiative right there. Plus a lot of them do get some pretty blistering critiques of their pages so it could be legit.

    What's wrong with 'sneaky marketing' anyway?
    Signature
    Free Special Report on Mindset - Level Up with Positive Thinking
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7451375].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author retsced
      Originally Posted by PerformanceMan View Post

      At least they're 'taking action.' That shows initiative right there. Plus a lot of them do get some pretty blistering critiques of their pages so it could be legit.

      What's wrong with 'sneaky marketing' anyway?
      You obviously misunderstand the point of the thread. I have nothing against people taking action and I use Guerrilla offline marketing techniques that are a little sneaky, but if this becomes the norm then it will work against the people who actually come to this forum for help.

      That's all I was alluding to :rolleyes:
      Signature
      Strong Men and Women put themselves in harms way
      for the freedoms weak people give away for safety
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7451403].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author PerformanceMan
        Originally Posted by retsced View Post

        You obviously misunderstand the point of the thread. I have nothing against people taking action and I use Guerrilla offline marketing techniques that are a little sneaky, but if this becomes the norm then it will work against the people who actually come to this forum for help.

        That's all I was alluding to :rolleyes:
        I understood your allusion just fine. It wasn't that complex

        Basically I could accuse you of starting this completely pointless thread for the sole purpose of flashing your sig file.

        But, really, how could I prove it? If off topic threads like this one become the norm in the 'Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum' those newbies you're trying to help are doomed already.
        Signature
        Free Special Report on Mindset - Level Up with Positive Thinking
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7451420].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Bill Hugall
          Originally Posted by PerformanceMan View Post

          I understood your allusion just fine. It wasn't that complex

          Basically I could accuse you of starting this completely pointless thread for the sole purpose of flashing your sig file.

          But, really, how could I prove it? If off topic threads like this one become the norm in the 'Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum' those newbies you're trying to help are doomed already.

          That could be said for 70% of the posts in this forum. Let's get real. If people want to learn they will by pass all the s**t out there just like most of us had to.

          Just seems to me that this comment was a bit high horse.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7451457].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author retsced
          Originally Posted by PerformanceMan View Post

          I understood your allusion just fine. It wasn't that complex

          Basically I could accuse you of starting this completely pointless thread for the sole purpose of flashing your sig file.

          But, really, how could I prove it? If off topic threads like this one become the norm in the 'Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum' those newbies you're trying to help are doomed already.
          By your logic, every thread could be potentially started to promote a sig.

          Why not say anything and let people do whatever the hell they want and spam the forum. That would be fine by you, yes? because at least they're taking action.

          The thread was made for a discussion to see what others think about this. This is a community by the way, another thing you fail to grasp. Stop creating trouble for no reason whatsoever.
          Signature
          Strong Men and Women put themselves in harms way
          for the freedoms weak people give away for safety
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7451465].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author PerformanceMan
            Originally Posted by retsced View Post

            By your logic, every thread could be potentially started to promote a sig.

            Why not say anything and let people do whatever the hell they want and spam the forum. That would be fine by you, yes? because at least they're taking action.

            The thread was made for a discussion to see what others think about this. This is a community by the way, another thing you fail to grasp. Stop creating trouble for no reason whatsoever.
            Creating trouble? LOL. I'm discussing this. I'm a member of the community, which I have no trouble grasping and I gave you my honest opinion.

            If the people who are creating 'critique my squeeze page' threads are out of bounds, then so are totally off-topic posts like this one.

            This isn't the 'Discuss The Warrior Forum Forum' it's the 'Main Internet Marketing Discussion forum.'

            In fact, I just looked for a 'Suggestions' Forum and WF doesn't have one. I guess that means there's no special place for discussions like this.

            In any event, you seem like 'an angry person' so I'll leave you to your thread.
            Signature
            Free Special Report on Mindset - Level Up with Positive Thinking
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7451582].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author retsced
              Originally Posted by PerformanceMan View Post

              Creating trouble? LOL. I'm discussing this. I'm a member of the community, which I have no trouble grasping and I gave you my honest opinion.

              If the people who are creating 'critique my squeeze page' threads are out of bounds, then so are totally off-topic posts like this one.

              This isn't the 'Discuss The Warrior Forum Forum' it's the 'Main Internet Marketing Discussion forum.'

              In fact, I just looked for a 'Suggestions' Forum and WF doesn't have one. I guess that means there's no special place for discussions like this.

              In any event, you seem like 'an angry person' so I'll leave you to your thread.
              Thank you
              Signature
              Strong Men and Women put themselves in harms way
              for the freedoms weak people give away for safety
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7451630].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author RogueOne
                In fact, I just looked for a 'Suggestions' Forum and WF doesn't have one.
                You need to brush up on your "looking" skills.
                Suggestion Forum
                Signature
                Get Off The Warrior Forum Now & Don't Come Back If You Want To Succeed!
                All The Real Marketers Are Gone. There's Nothing Left But Weak, Sniveling Wanna-Bees!
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7451710].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author alistair
    I've taken a look at some of these squeeze pages before but was really for my own "research purposes" rather than to critque them so swings and roundabouts.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7451393].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FirstSocialApps
    Sometimes I ask for marketers to check my pages on WF. However when I do it I have my opt ins (or purchase buttons) deactivated. I want them to know that I really want feedback.

    I say who cares if people are doing this just to promote there pages. If it bothers you then just dont click on any thread that asks for this in the subject.

    The great thing about a forum is that everyone, to a large extend, gets to choose what content they see and everyone gets to choose what content they interact with.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7451869].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TomYevsikov
    This thread has turned out to become rather negative..

    you guys should focus on mutual business relationships instead of getting extremely annoyed at each other!

    To OUR Success,
    Tom Yevsikov

    P.S - even if this post has officialy died, I enjoyed it very much.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7452155].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tac88
      Originally Posted by TomYevsikov View Post

      This thread has turned out to become rather negative..

      you guys should focus on mutual business relationships instead of getting extremely annoyed at each other!

      To OUR Success,
      Tom Yevsikov

      P.S - even if this post has officially died, I enjoyed it very much.
      You are so right! I am with you!
      Signature
      A Simple Formula For Online Success
      This is what's putting money in my pocket Right Now!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7452175].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tac88
    Do not get me wrong! I never did that , But Who Cares? Other then you? So what are you saying you do not want to let them ask to have someone look at there site? I think that would be a shame because of a few that didn't have the right intentions in mind.
    The way I look at something like that is as long as it doesn't get out of control !
    Signature
    A Simple Formula For Online Success
    This is what's putting money in my pocket Right Now!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7452168].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RedShifted
    I agree, this thread has turned negative. TBPO, I have never once visited a squeeze page and thought "maybe this person just wants me to optin".

    You really need to see this with some perfectly clear logic.

    When a person comes on here to ask for a critique on their squeeze page, whether or not the squeeze page is good, they are positioning themselves in a HORRIBLE way to get optins.

    1) They are demonstrating insecurity towards their own capabilities.

    2) They are demonstrating an overall lack of knowledge and experience. Rather than test the page... they ask for opinions!

    3) They are indirectly framing themselves as someone who doesn't know what they're doing.

    4) They are conditioning PEOPLES MINDS to FOCUS on being critical of what they're doing, rather than supportive.

    I can go on and on...

    So can someone explain, with things framed under the context of "help me because I am confused"... how that turns into "i'm really just a genius and this is a conspiracy to get your email"?

    I'm not seeing it. Perhaps that somewhere in the deep abyss of peoples minds, an optin could potentially be a thought. I just don't see it as a conscious thought. Because when logic gets involved, you begin to realize how horrible a way that would be to generate optins.

    Am I naive?
    Just ignorant?

    Please do tell.

    -Red

    ps. I would further estimate that a whole 1% of the time, I actually believe a squeeze page to be "good". And in those cases where a person DOES KNOW what they're doing, last thing I'd expect is for them to succumb to stupid little ploys like squeeze page reviews to generate optins. One would naturally expect a person like that in the first place, to be ... well idk.. smarter? Fully capable of generating optins by idk... just making a thread FOR OPTINS!

    pss. One additional example. For every 1 squeeze page review thread I see, I see 100 regular threads where a person tries to glorify a topic, in order to get clicks to their sig. If we're going to get negative about anything... lets get negative about those threads. IMHO, that is the proper context to become suspect of someones behavoir. Not a thread where they're ASKING for direct criticism of what they're doing. But a thread where some tries to indoctrinate forum members towards some sensationalistic idea.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7452279].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Confined To Life
    I completely disagree. A squeeze page is an integral part of someone's funnel. When they post here for critique, they want help optimizing that funnel. It's not a ploy for leads by any means.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7452283].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Ken Strong
      Originally Posted by Confined To Life View Post

      When they post here for critique, they want help optimizing that funnel. It's not a ploy for leads by any means.
      You don't know that. Likewise, the people in this thread who are absolutely sure that it's always a marketing ploy, don't know for sure either. Everyone here seems to be able to read minds and detect motivations, and make generalizations that everyone who does this has the same motivation.

      In any case, these threads don't belong in this section. Post them in the Web Design Forum.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7452300].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author banx63
    Lets face it - if people are putting the squeeze pages on here for critiques but hoping to get sign ups then what does that tell you about the people signing up?

    I say good luck to them - if that is the way they want to play it then fine. It will only go so far though.... and that is not very.
    Signature
    Message me about joining our secret Viral Sites Clan on Facebook (not for newbies)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7452374].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Raydal
    Asking for critiques is pretty common in the copywriting
    sub-forum so no biggy for me. I'm just surprised that
    they get left in the main forum.

    -Ray Edwards
    Signature
    The most powerful and concentrated copywriting training online today bar none! Autoresponder Writing Email SECRETS
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7453020].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Janice Sperry
    When those are posted in the Web Design forum they get some incredible help. I would hate to see them squashed altogether because sometimes it is someone that genuinely wants help. I have seen several where the OP is making live changes as the replies come in and it is great.

    Maybe to discourage the blatant site pimping it could be limited to screen shots with no url showing? No one would actually have to visit the site to offer suggestions.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7453072].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jonwebb
      Originally Posted by Janice Sperry View Post

      When those are posted in the Web Design forum they get some incredible help. I would hate to see them squashed altogether because sometimes it is someone that genuinely wants help. I have seen several where the OP is making live changes as the replies come in and it is great.

      Maybe to discourage the blatant site pimping it could be limited to screen shots with no url showing? No one would actually have to visit the site to offer suggestions.
      this is an great suggestion imo, I hadn't considered that if I asked to get my squeezed page review that it may seem like I am trying to get noticed. if were screen shots only then no one could say anything about it. only the people who needed help would bother to take the time to make such a deliberate thread.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7453153].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sarevok
    I personally see no problem with it.

    Theoretically, this could get out of hand though.

    What if someone released a WSO with this method?

    "Get 1000s of FREE targeted opt-ins!"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7453142].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gengis
    Instead of gripping about it all you have to do if it concerns you that much is report it so that it can go in it's prospective are the design section and Voila..
    Signature
    My Craigslist Arbitrage Method Of Making Money On Demand -->

    http://www.warriorplus.com/w/v/f2fwlp
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7453156].message }}

Trending Topics