Get Your Ex Back Niche

46 replies
I just checked out the gravity of some of the top selling products in the 'Self Help' niche and it is unbelievable how crowded it is with 'Get Your Ex back' products. While gravity may not be the best indicator of how well the product is converting or selling.

I guess in a way all these product owners should be thankful to Travis Sago for showing them how profitable this niche is. I hardly found a product or book (maybe there was and i didn't notice) on how to get your ex back before Travis came up with his Magic of Making up.

Here is the list.

1. Text Your Ex Back - Highest Converting Ex Back Program On CB

2. The Magic Of Making Up - Get Your Ex Back

3. Text The Romance Back - Earn Major Cash In Weird Niche

4. 334% Increase In Conversion. Get Ex Boyfriend Back

5. Ex Recovery System (get Your Ex Back

6. Ex Back Experts: How To Get Your Ex Back

7. M3 System: Get Your Ex Back - Boyfriend/girlfriend
#back #niche
  • Profile picture of the author BackLinkiT
    Has anyone ever got their ex back?

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7472517].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author yourreviewer
      Originally Posted by damienboyd View Post

      Has anyone ever got their ex back?

      Lol! I don't know but I work with a lot of credible relationship experts and therapists and they are often shocked by the advice given by these folks. When I mention some of these products bring in a lot of sales, they are equally perplexed and shocked.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7472535].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Rod Cortez
        Originally Posted by yourreviewer View Post

        Lol! I don't know but I work with a lot of credible relationship experts and therapists and they are often shocked by the advice given by these folks. When I mention some of these products bring in a lot of sales, they are equally perplexed and shocked.
        Curious....do these experts and therapists have results in getting people their ex's back? Just wondering.

        I've work with my fair share of therapists (some are my clients), and in my experience, they are usually pretty clueless when it comes to getting an ex-back. They might have expertise in healing existing relationships, but the advice for getting an ex-back is VERY counter-intuitive, and most therapists that I've met usually don't have a clue.

        It kind of reminds me of the so-called experts who pick on a PUA or dating coach and say what they're teaching is wrong / unethical / won't work / etc. yet the person they are picking on has REAL-world experience. I'd take that any day over some over-blown doctorate.

        RoD
        Signature
        "Your personal philosophy is the greatest determining factor in how your life works out."
        - Jim Rohn
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7472655].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author emini_guy
          Originally Posted by Rod Cortez View Post

          It kind of reminds me of the so-called experts who pick on a PUA or dating coach and say what they're teaching is wrong / unethical / won't work / etc. yet the person they are picking on has REAL-world experience. I'd take that any day over some over-blown doctorate.

          RoD
          How does the REAL-world experience guy prove his experience? With testimonials?
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7472704].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Cool Hand Luke
            Originally Posted by emini_guy View Post

            How does the REAL-world experience guy prove his experience? With testimonials?
            As opposed to what? Is there some type of "ex back degree" they need to get from an accredited college?

            The advice in the top products on CB are great and if people knew just how good it was before buying, they'd pay 10 times the price. The market is large because it a a desperate, emotionally-charged audience and the products are fantastic and go against the horribly inaccurate misinformation you'd get from 99% of other sources. It really is as simple as that.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7472738].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author emini_guy
              Originally Posted by Cool Hand Luke View Post

              As opposed to what? Is there some type of "ex back degree" they need to get from an accredited college?
              As opposed to nothing. I am asking how exactly do you prove your expertise? Do you offer some references, for instance?
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7472759].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Cool Hand Luke
                Originally Posted by emini_guy View Post

                As opposed to nothing. I am asking how exactly do you prove your expertise? Do you offer some references, for instance?
                Testimonials, social proof, pretty basic stuff really. Btw, this is easily accessible info, feel free to look at any of the top sellers on CB yourself.
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7472844].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Rod Cortez
            Originally Posted by emini_guy View Post

            How does the REAL-world experience guy prove his experience? With testimonials?
            Undercover videos, video testimonials, live demonstrations for starters; yes, testimonials and referring them to current / former clients.

            RoD
            Signature
            "Your personal philosophy is the greatest determining factor in how your life works out."
            - Jim Rohn
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7473893].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author brwi
          Originally Posted by Rod Cortez View Post

          Curious....do these experts and therapists have results in getting people their ex's back? Just wondering.

          RoD
          I'm sure they have the same proof of results to what they claim as a lot of WSO's and other guru offerings
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7472705].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Cam Connor
      Originally Posted by damienboyd View Post

      Has anyone ever got their ex back?

      I can write a simple post on how to get your ex back:

      Step 1) Go around paying hot chix $5 to get a picture where they're kissing you.

      2) Get about 30 of these pics, and drip-feed them onto your Facebook page over the course of a 2 weeks or so.

      3) Done./
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7472547].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author BackLinkiT
        Originally Posted by Cam Connor View Post

        I can write a simple post on how to get your ex back:

        Step 1) Go around paying hot chix $5 to get a picture where they're kissing you.

        2) Get about 30 of these pics, and drip-feed them onto your Facebook page over the course of a 2 weeks or so.

        3) Done./
        I'd try that...if I wanted my ex back, that is!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7472552].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tom B
      Banned
      Originally Posted by damienboyd View Post

      Has anyone ever got their ex back?

      yes, but then I realized my mistake and let her go back to being an ex.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7473671].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author online only
      Originally Posted by BackLinkiT View Post

      Has anyone ever got their ex back?

      What's the rant about those products anyway?

      NC and wait until they come back crying.. if not move on. How to write 100 pages about it... I don't know lol.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8485789].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
      Originally Posted by BackLinkiT View Post

      Has anyone ever got their ex back?

      All the time LOL....
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8487164].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WFAlex
    No hard feelings man...but...what is this thread trying to accomplish? Do you have a question or want us to discuss about something? I'm missing the boat here, forgive me.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7472521].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author yourreviewer
      Originally Posted by WFAlex View Post

      No hard feelings man...but...what is this thread trying to accomplish? Do you have a question or want us to discuss about something? I'm missing the boat here, forgive me.
      Sorry, I wasn't really asking a question, but I was wondering how in a rather weird niche like Get Your Ex Back, you can have so many products topping the gravity chart.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7472546].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Lokahi
        Originally Posted by yourreviewer View Post

        Sorry, I wasn't really asking a question, but I was wondering how in a rather weird niche like Get Your Ex Back, you can have so many products topping the gravity chart.
        It's very simple. So many lonely hearts out there, who got dumped or left and want back the good thing they had, cause now they realize how amazing it was. But the sad truth, these 'get your ex back' books will usually just suggest things like, 'ignore your ex and they will come running back to you' and none of that really works. Neither does being clingy. But as someone pointed out, none of these people are real experts. Would be nice if a real relationship expert such as counselor or marriage therapist took the time to write a book.
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8486388].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rbtmarshall
    I'd rather go for the how to Keep Your Ex Away niche.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7472717].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author emini_guy
      Originally Posted by Rbtmarshall View Post

      I'd rather go for the how to Keep Your Ex Away niche.
      This is pretty much a DIY niche. Unless you need some legal or police protection.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7472741].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Rbtmarshall
        Originally Posted by emini_guy View Post

        This is pretty much a DIY niche. Unless you need some legal or police protection.
        I wss thinking of giving advice more on the lines of: how to hire an escort for your ex without making it appear that they are an escort, or that you had anything to do with this arrangement.


        That would get expensive paying for the escort.

        so, for the first upsell: How To Import Russian Mates for Your Ex. with an OTO on that upsell for Rosetta Stone Russia Vol.I
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7472782].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author rmolina88
      Originally Posted by Rbtmarshall View Post

      I'd rather go for the how to Keep Your Ex Away niche.
      Yeah, same here.

      My ex would bleed me dry if she knew I was making so much money in IM...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7473659].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wackiin
      HAAH was thinking the same thing

      Originally Posted by Rbtmarshall View Post

      I'd rather go for the how to Keep Your Ex Away niche.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7477048].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Austin E Anthony
      Originally Posted by Rbtmarshall View Post

      I'd rather go for the how to Keep Your Ex Away niche.
      A Brand new niche is born! :p
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7477250].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mikeac
      Originally Posted by Rbtmarshall View Post

      I'd rather go for the how to Keep Your Ex Away niche.
      LOL! Classic! This Niche sounds like a winner!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7477364].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author icandi
      Originally Posted by Rbtmarshall View Post

      I'd rather go for the how to Keep Your Ex Away niche.
      Hahaha - Just Brilliant! I was going to post something similar and you beat me to it. Still laughing as I'm typing... cheers
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7477988].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author KayG
      Originally Posted by Rbtmarshall View Post

      I'd rather go for the how to Keep Your Ex Away niche.
      LOL. hahahahahahahaha
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7480646].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MarketMaster13
      Originally Posted by Rbtmarshall View Post

      I'd rather go for the how to Keep Your Ex Away niche.
      That's a great one
      Why would anyone want to have his/her ex back anyway
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8485675].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe
        Originally Posted by JohnMcCabe View Post

        How about "Get Over It, You Pathetic Loser", as a title?
        Originally Posted by hustlinsmoke View Post

        Now don't be like that. I would lose alot of customers. I love the ones that can't get over it lol. I also do the divorce niche, revolving door there lol.
        This would be your chance to work both sides of the aisle, so to speak.

        > How to {Get | Not Lose} Everything in Your Divorce

        > How to Get Your Ex to Come Crawling Back

        > Get Over It, You Pathetic Loser (How to Convince Your Ex It's Really Over)

        You stand a chance of selling anyone in the niche multiple products...
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8485780].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Laura Raisanen
      Originally Posted by Rbtmarshall View Post

      I'd rather go for the how to Keep Your Ex Away niche.
      Now this sounds like a winner! Haha
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8485889].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Vizkii
      Originally Posted by Rbtmarshall View Post

      I'd rather go for the how to Keep Your Ex Away niche.
      Just brilliant. If that was a ad post, id click it.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8486871].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author celente
      Originally Posted by Rbtmarshall View Post

      I'd rather go for the how to Keep Your Ex Away niche.
      haha, I actually did this when i was younger, and it worked the opposite. DANG IT!

      Such is life! haha.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8486968].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mohsinmallik
    I think these products are another form of scamming. But these scammers are legal scammer.

    This is not a software that you are going to install in your EX's mind and he or she will run after you again. There are so many things depends in it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7472925].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike Hill
      Originally Posted by mohsinmallik View Post

      I think these products are another form of scamming. But these scammers are legal scammer.

      This is not a software that you are going to install in your EX's mind and he or she will run after you again. There are so many things depends in it.

      LOL... It's funny you mention "Scamming" considering all the SEO people out there like yourself who just use their "best guess" to get sites ranked. Unless of course you have secret insider knowledge at the BIG "G".

      Face it, when you give advice about SEO you are just using your best guess as far as how you MIGHT have done it but you really don't know 100% for sure what did it, other than a fluke.

      People saying they can beat the panda or the latest Google Slap when the slap just happened is hilarious and exactly how you described.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7473581].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author mohsinmallik
        Originally Posted by Mike Hill View Post

        LOL... It's funny you mention "Scamming" considering all the SEO people out there like yourself who just use their "best guess" to get sites ranked. Unless of course you have secret insider knowledge at the BIG "G".

        Face it, when you give advice about SEO you are just using your best guess as far as how you MIGHT have done it but you really don't know 100% for sure what did it, other than a fluke.

        People saying they can beat the panda or the latest Google Slap when the slap just happened is hilarious and exactly how you described.
        You clearly misunderstood me. I was not talking about SEO there at any way. I was talking about the books with the title "Getting your ex back". Now read that post again. You will understand what I was talking about.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7475876].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author cashp0wer
          I get emails from Travis and remember reading how hot this niche was. It is not something I am interested in at all, but very interesting that so many people out there want their ex back in the first place!
          Signature
          My Internet Marketing Blog - Warts And All!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7476047].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Mike Hill
          Originally Posted by mohsinmallik View Post

          You clearly misunderstood me. I was not talking about SEO there at any way. I was talking about the books with the title "Getting your ex back". Now read that post again. You will understand what I was talking about.
          Hey you little pecker... you said Get your Ex Back was scammy... I'm just pointing out the fact that your SEO website in your signature link is scammy dumb shit... Get it??? Probably not.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7477997].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mervp
    The issue for marketing isn't whether getting the ex back is the wisest or the most noble endeavor to attempt, but whether there is a demand for this product, and is the market wide and deep enough for the number of products out there. You'll have to judge for yourself whether it is, or whether you want to promote it. The gravity stats at CB seem to support the notion that the market is viable, even across seven or more products.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7473453].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hustlinsmoke
    Man I hate when people say gravity, it is so rated for nothing. All gravity does is tell you that the niche is saturated.

    Look for the ex back with a gravity of around 10 or so.

    Ex back is actually a great corner of the market. Get ready for sob emails though and I mean tons, these people want to talk to someone and you just opened the door to them.

    Don't though pick a clickbank product for high gravity.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7474008].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Stephen Williams
      Originally Posted by hustlinsmoke View Post

      Man I hate when people say gravity, it is so rated for nothing. All gravity does is tell you that the niche is saturated.

      Look for the ex back with a gravity of around 10 or so.

      Ex back is actually a great corner of the market. Get ready for sob emails though and I mean tons, these people want to talk to someone and you just opened the door to them.

      Don't though pick a clickbank product for high gravity.
      You think competition in a niche is bad? Gravity is actually a good indicator of how well a product is selling, and the fact it shows that other affiliates are earning a sales from it is telling you its profitable to promote.

      Don't go and pick a product with "10" gravity. That's just not a smart thing to do.
      Signature
      Right To The Point

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8485768].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author djleon1
    It is an easy niche to promote and evergreen so as far as CB goes it is great. I do not pay too much attention to gravity given the size of the market for these products. I do not think these are all scam products though I would say that some are not professional or scientific. Most of them are common sense.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7476986].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BarberShop
    There's something so sad about this niche and there's something so wrong about manipulating on the emotions of the weak.

    I'm with Rbtmarshall on the "keep your ex away" niche or a more holistically profitable "get over your ex" niche.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7477042].message }}
  • I'm writing a product called PUSH THIS BUTTON TO GET YOUR EX BACK. It's the next hit on Clickbank!
    Signature

    Join Next Live Mastermind Zoominar 100% Real World Secrets to Get Up And Running. Are you Stuck? Don’t miss it www.MonthlyMastermind.org
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7477686].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hustlinsmoke
    I have been doing this niche for a long time. I just let my 12 sites sit there and they earn me 3 to 10 sales a month.

    I even teach some of my coaching students the same techniques as I do not ever think it can be over saturated.

    It is sort of like a brick and mortar business. Lets say a wedding chapel. People get married on average 3 times in there life. You only need 150 couples to have a revolving door yearly lol.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8483081].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe
      Originally Posted by BarberShop View Post

      There's something so sad about this niche and there's something so wrong about manipulating on the emotions of the weak.

      I'm with Rbtmarshall on the "keep your ex away" niche or a more holistically profitable "get over your ex" niche.
      How about "Get Over It, You Pathetic Loser", as a title?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8485484].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author hustlinsmoke
        Now don't be like that. I would lose alot of customers. I love the ones that can't get over it lol. I also do the divorce niche, revolving door there lol.
        Originally Posted by JohnMcCabe View Post

        How about "Get Over It, You Pathetic Loser", as a title?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8485546].message }}

Trending Topics