Without Building a List, How Consistent is Your Income from Affiliate Marketing

52 replies
The heading says it all. Without you building a list
of subscribers in a target niche market, how consistent
will your income be as an affiliate marketer?

Expecting members take from your
personal experience before you started building
a mailing list.
#affiliate #building #consistent #income #list #marketing
  • Profile picture of the author edpudol1973
    Originally Posted by GoingSomewhere View Post

    The heading says it all. Without you building a list
    of subscribers in a target niche market, how consistent
    will your income be as an affiliate marketer?

    Expecting members take from your
    personal experience before you started building
    a mailing list.
    Without list I don't think I can make that much... and for sure not consistent.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7488292].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author evilbunnies
    Not having a list makes things several times more difficult. Personally I didn't start making consistent money until I started building a list.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7488346].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Dennisknows
      Originally Posted by evilbunnies View Post

      Not having a list makes things several times more difficult. Personally I didn't start making consistent money until I started building a list.
      Yea I went months without building a list.. Started building one and fell for my own hype.. LOL...

      I made money but didn't understand the process of building a relationship with your list..

      I remember finding a 75 autoresponder followup sequence on fiverr for weightloss and thought I hit the jackpot.. Not one sale...

      Building a list is the legal way to print money but you have to treat them as your friend if you want to make money long term..
      Signature
      "May the optimism of your tomorrow fuel your drive for today"
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7553932].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author nicheblogger75
      Originally Posted by evilbunnies View Post

      Not having a list makes things several times more difficult. Personally I didn't start making consistent money until I started building a list.
      Ditto. I was real stubborn when I first started my business and struggled for two years because I wanted to mess around with blogging and article marketing. I started in 2008, which was right around the time article marketing started going downhill. Once Google finally slapped the crap out of article directories and Web 2.0 sites, I finally decided to start building a list.

      I learned how to drive tons of traffic to my squeeze pages and within a years time I was making more as an affiliate marketer than I had ever made at any job I had ever worked.

      Now I would never do anything else. I'm still an affiliate marketer, and a very successful one. And it's all because I got into list building.

      So yeah folks, I'm going to use the corny old cliche:

      THE MONEY IS IN THE LIST!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10804729].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
    Banned
    Originally Posted by GoingSomewhere View Post

    Without you building a list of subscribers in a target niche market, how consistent will your income be as an affiliate marketer?
    Mine won't exist at all, let alone "be consistent".

    I have too much unsuccessful and successful experience with affiliate marketing to be willing to try it at all without building lists.

    Once people have tried both ways, I think you won't find them trying again without lists.

    There are a few hundred threads in this forum with titles like "What's The One Thing You'd Do Differently If You Were Starting Again Tomorrow?". Take a look through a small sample of them, and you'll find that one of the things they all have in common is that they're full of replies from long-established, successful Warriors almost all of whom give the same answer: the thing they'd do differently, with what they know now but didn't know when they started, is "start to build a list on day 1". There are reasons for that.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7488548].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author M Thompson
      Originally Posted by Alexa Smith View Post

      they're full of replies from long-established, successful Warriors almost all of whom give the same answer: the thing they'd do differently, with what they know now but didn't know when they started, is "start to build a list on day 1". There are reasons for that.
      Amen to that.... The biggest mistake I made was not to build a list, I hate to think how much income it cost me over the 4 years I held out.

      Of course there is a lot more to building a list than just getting names into aweber...but thats for another post
      Signature


      If you are serious about online marketing come and Join our free community The Foundation
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7488969].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Pritom
      Originally Posted by Alexa Smith View Post

      Mine won't exist at all, let alone "be consistent".

      I have too much unsuccessful and successful experience with affiliate marketing to be willing to try it at all without building lists.

      Once people have tried both ways, I think you won't find them trying again without lists.

      There are a few hundred threads in this forum with titles like "What's The One Thing You'd Do Differently If You Were Starting Again Tomorrow?". Take a look through a small sample of them, and you'll find that one of the things they all have in common is that they're full of replies from long-established, successful Warriors almost all of whom give the same answer: the thing they'd do differently, with what they know now but didn't know when they started, is "start to build a list on day 1". There are reasons for that.
      I dont believe that money is in the list. I do believe that money is in the relationship with your list. If money is in the list then spammer would be the richest person of the world by buying some else list.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9255969].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Reno Van Boven
    Originally Posted by GoingSomewhere View Post

    The heading says it all. Without you building a list
    of subscribers in a target niche market, how consistent
    will your income be as an affiliate marketer?

    Expecting members take from your
    personal experience before you started building
    a mailing list.
    Approximately 50% of my online earnings is coming from having an email list.

    That means about 50% decides to purchase straight away, however, after following up with my email list and also providing personal replies to emails, I generate the remaining 50% of income.

    Cheers

    Reno
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7488578].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Miguelito203
    Originally Posted by GoingSomewhere View Post

    The heading says it all. Without you building a list
    of subscribers in a target niche market, how consistent
    will your income be as an affiliate marketer?

    Expecting members take from your
    personal experience before you started building
    a mailing list.
    Here's the deal. You can make consistent income without a list if you have lots of content on your site, your site gets a lot of traffic, and the pages on your site have a good conversion rate. With that said, it's kind of foolish not to build a list when you already have a blog getting traffic from the search engines. Not only does it act as a second income stream, but a number of people who come to your blog via search will automatically sign up to your list without you doing much.

    Joey
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7489013].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rmolina88
    I tried to blast traffic towards sales pages without a list when I started and made nothing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7489100].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author paul nicholls
    99% of all affiliate sales that i make are through my list and email promotions

    the bottom line is, if you want to create a stable and consistent income based on promoting affiliate products then build a list ;-)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7489168].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author khanma4
    List Building and then building relationships with your List are extremely important actions to generate any solid income for yourself.

    So FORGET about Direct Linking- its a short cut method, which does NOT work. You MIGHT make some money IF any on direct linking, but from my experience it's an utter waste of time.

    Thank You ALL!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7505101].message }}
  • I still make sales from affiliate marketing that I did 8 years ago. Which, was also probably the last time I promoted it too.

    Johnathan
    Signature
    Pick a product. Pick ANY product! -> 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7505109].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ezekielseo
    It's still very possible to make a good income without building a list, i went on forever *bad idea* without building a list. However to build a long term business email marketing would be the best in the long run.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7553814].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author garyv
    You can still have consistent income without building a list. But you'll always be leaving money behind if you do not build a list.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7553891].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author realc4ever
    i guess it all depends upon how you choose to make money ....
    first i'll say a list never hurts.
    but w/o a content based site, it will be hard to make affiliate sales without a list.

    if you have a content based site or blog, you could earn money easier as people will return to visit your site on their own.

    If your webpages are only to promote an affiliate product (like the person above mentioned they blasted traffic to a sales page), then you definately need a list.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7553908].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author djleon1
    I went so long without building a list and had success promoting products via different websites. But that model was one algo change from being toast. My view was the list was an added expense and another facet to learn and I put hurdles in front of myself.

    Building a list in a niche is a different process than just promoting a product via a website and it took me a while to understand that.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7633491].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author anthmyers
    Hey guys,

    How about this.

    I have a blog getting about 400-500 unique visits/day.

    However, a VERY small percentage actually optin.

    I've got optin forms in my sidebar, end of blog post, popup domination, etc. Nothing is consistently working.

    How the heck do we move them from reading articles to joining the list?

    I write little blurbs at the end of my blog posts, recommending a clickbank product, and I seem to get a good amount of daily clicks on those clickbank links. So I'm considering ditching the affiliate link, and writing a blurb with a link that moves them over to a squeeze page that hopefully converts at 20%-35%.

    Any input?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7633581].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gabibeowulf
    You can make consistent income with affiliate marketing without lists. I used to make around $700 a month promoting driver detective (a software on clickbank that finds out the hardware installed on your PC and downloads the latest driver updates). My site got hit by Panda and the traffic slowed down, but it's still bringing in sales. Before Panda it was making a sale every day or two.

    Now, I don't really see the point in having an autoresponder in place to sell such a product .. or reverse phone detective .. or a windows password resetter... or other products.

    It will be hard to pitch them other products.

    And then again there are some markets where you can only make a sale after you've build some trust first and only then they'll buy because you recommended a product. Relationship advice products and find a job market for me... I had a very tough time making a sale until I started building a list.

    -Gabriel
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7634610].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Stuart Walker
    And don't forget, the majority of people bigging up lists have never had list building success outside of IM. That includes most of the people commenting above, I reckon.
    Are you saying that outside of the IM niche that list building doesn't work?

    That's certainly not true.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7634955].message }}
  • Originally Posted by Chris Kent View Post

    And don't forget, the majority of people bigging up lists have never had list building success outside of IM. That includes most of the people commenting above, I reckon.
    My list isn't in IM. It's in retail.

    Instead of building a list by chasing after people who are chasing after money, why not try building a list of people who want the physical products you're offering access to and are interested in learning more about them?

    My husband's into aviation -- just got his commercial pilot's license. So build an affiliate site around products for pilots of a certain experience level. Amazon's a good start (check out the prices on the Bose A20 aviation headsets -- nice commission!) but one could also do one's own private affiliate deals with equipment mfrs.

    There. I just gave somebody a viable affiliate site idea. I bet nobody in the WF runs with it.

    fLufF
    --
    Signature
    Fiverr is looking for freelance writers for its blog. Details here.
    Love microjobs? Work when you want and get paid in cash the same day!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7635012].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Silas Hart
    I request that my affiliates do not offer my products through an e-mail list.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7635061].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Lisha5684
      Originally Posted by Silas Hart View Post

      I request that my affiliates do not offer my products through an e-mail list.
      In what way do you prefer that your affiliates promote your offer?
      Signature

      -Start Getting Noticed On Twitter: http://twonderwoman.com
      -Visit my blog: http://blogandretire.com/blog - Tips for blogging, social media marketing, and online business.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7635658].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7635471].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ladyzee
      Are we allowed to be totally honest (and verbose) on the WF?

      My income has been consistently zero with or without building a list.
      I'm a prime example of doing everything wrong...consistently. But for
      some reason I never give up.

      It's a new year. Time for a new start. And I'm starting with an almost 3
      year old Warrior member profile with less than 10 posts. But hey, as I just
      said, I never give up. And I gotta start somewhere. Am I right?

      OK. Enough of my snob..er uh...sob story.

      About this list building thing, I have a couple of two cents to add.
      Although, rather, I'll be weighing in more from the subscriber's
      perspective.

      I'm signed up on way too many lists spanning numerous email accounts.
      For some of you list building guys and gals, I am signed up on your lists
      more than one time. I signed up on almost all of them because you were
      offering a free gift of some kind at the time.

      Hehe. In fact, just last night, I signed up on a few new lists. It was a
      giveaway event. Have you checked out Kevin Fahey's new JV giveaway
      plugin yet?
      It is very cool. But I digress.

      I always wondered how you all were making any money. You certainly
      weren't getting rich signing up freeloaders like me.

      But there you all were. Week after week. Month after month. Year after
      year.
      Yes! It has been years for me, off and on.

      So, I came to the conclusion that successful list builders had to be making
      consistent money. Because if they were not, they wouldn't keep doing it.

      And I know, I should be doing it, too! Whether by building relationships
      and a list selling physical products in specific niches as dennis and fluffy
      advocate or as an affiliate. Just do it!

      HOWEVER, (and I promise, I'm just about done), I am totally perplexed
      by those of you who say you don't need a list to make money. Sounds like
      in that case, you had better be really good a driving traffic.

      FINALLY... whatchoo talkin' 'bout silas, when you say you ask people
      not
      to sell your products to their email list? Sounds intriguing! Do tell.

      K. Phew! I'm done. Thanks a bunch for reading.
      Signature

      Grab This MASSIVE Collection of 3,700 High Definition 100% Royalty Free Professional Stock Photos and Images for Less Than $10! Click here for a sample.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7635728].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author owenlee
        Originally Posted by ladyzee View Post

        Are we allowed to be totally honest (and verbose) on the WF?

        My income has been consistently zero with or without building a list.
        I'm a prime example of doing everything wrong...consistently. But for
        some reason I never give up.

        It's a new year. Time for a new start. And I'm starting with an almost 3
        year old Warrior member profile with less than 10 posts. But hey, as I just
        said, I never give up. And I gotta start somewhere. Am I right?

        OK. Enough of my snob..er uh...sob story.

        About this list building thing, I have a couple of two cents to add.
        Although, rather, I'll be weighing in more from the subscriber's
        perspective.

        I'm signed up on way too many lists spanning numerous email accounts.
        For some of you list building guys and gals, I am signed up on your lists
        more than one time. I signed up on almost all of them because you were
        offering a free gift of some kind at the time.

        Hehe. In fact, just last night, I signed up on a few new lists. It was a
        giveaway event. Have you checked out Kevin Fahey's new JV giveaway
        plugin yet?
        It is very cool. But I digress.

        I always wondered how you all were making any money. You certainly
        weren't getting rich signing up freeloaders like me.

        But there you all were. Week after week. Month after month. Year after
        year.
        Yes! It has been years for me, off and on.

        So, I came to the conclusion that successful list builders had to be making
        consistent money. Because if they were not, they wouldn't keep doing it.

        And I know, I should be doing it, too! Whether by building relationships
        and a list selling physical products in specific niches as dennis and fluffy
        advocate or as an affiliate. Just do it!

        HOWEVER, (and I promise, I'm just about done), I am totally perplexed
        by those of you who say you don't need a list to make money. Sounds like
        in that case, you had better be really good a driving traffic.

        FINALLY... whatchoo talkin' 'bout silas, when you say you ask people
        not
        to sell your products to their email list? Sounds intriguing! Do tell.

        K. Phew! I'm done. Thanks a bunch for reading.
        Hey..

        Is okie to make mistakes along the way...who doesn't?

        What most important is learn from it and avoid it..by listing out your mistakes could also be a valuable point to others...
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7637660].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thedanbrown
    Depends what you're selling as an affiliate...

    If the affiliate program has lifetime cookies or not...

    But if you aren't building a list you are losing out on a ton of money and what marketer wants to leave money on the table?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7637979].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Adie
    Originally Posted by GoingSomewhere View Post

    The heading says it all. Without you building a list
    of subscribers in a target niche market, how consistent
    will your income be as an affiliate marketer?

    Expecting members take from your
    personal experience before you started building
    a mailing list.
    My answer:
    http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...ml#post8414256
    Signature



    Moderator's Note: You're only allowed to put your own products or sites in your signature.

    Signature edited.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8414261].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jasondinner
    Although I do build lists, my income from affiliate marketing is very consistent.

    I have multiple streams through various marketing channels that make me money every day without a list.

    However I do see the value in the money that a list can make, which is why I am building a bunch too
    Signature

    "Human thoughts have the tendency to transform themselves into their physical equivalent." Earl Nightingale

    Super Affiliates Hang Out Here

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8414284].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mbacak
      Originally Posted by jasondinner View Post

      Although I do build lists, my income from affiliate marketing is very consistent.

      I have multiple streams through various marketing channels that make me money every day without a list.

      However I do see the value in the money that a list can make, which is why I am building a bunch too
      I was wondering how others might be doing it without a list. Hoping you,
      Jason would shed some light... on those things without list. I guess you could
      do CPV to affiliate offers, now to think about it I know guys that do that all
      day long. However, makes more sense to me not to build the list.
      Signature
      The Listbuilding Club (join by clicking below)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8415304].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author jasondinner
        Originally Posted by mbacak View Post

        I was wondering how others might be doing it without a list. Hoping you,
        Jason would shed some light... on those things without list. I guess you could
        do CPV to affiliate offers, now to think about it I know guys that do that all
        day long. However, makes more sense to me not to build the list.
        I do a lot of media buying. Mostly direct banner buys and CPC. I'm currently serving hundreds of thousands of ad impressions daily, most of which I manage, test, and tweak with an ad server called AdShuffle

        I also drive massive traffic to an authority site I've built up from Facebook which generates A LOT of money with Adsense and affiliate offers straight from Facebook and from banners off of the site itself. This is my favorite of them all as Facebook is just a powerhouse for traffic.

        I'm building up another page and site to authority status and have 2 more I am beginning this week.

        I do make money with list building, but most of it comes from what I referenced above.
        Signature

        "Human thoughts have the tendency to transform themselves into their physical equivalent." Earl Nightingale

        Super Affiliates Hang Out Here

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8415442].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sree94
    Pretty consistent, assuming that I don't lose a traffic source or an offer gets pulled

    Time of year plays a role too. I do way more volume in December than August
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8415363].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BritishMike
    I don't understand this fixation on building a list - I have consistently made over £100,000 a year in affiliate marketing without ever having an email list.

    A list is not very important in my opinion.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8496527].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike Hill
      Originally Posted by BritishMike View Post

      I don't understand this fixation on building a list - I have consistently made over £100,000 a year in affiliate marketing without ever having an email list.

      A list is not very important in my opinion.
      Well then you probably lost another $300,000 in cash by not having a list. Here's why:

      Acquiring new customers is 3 times (or more) more expensive and time consuming than selling to your existing customers.

      If you had built a list from the start you would be able to make money from people who have already identified themselves as being interested in what you are offering.

      Not having a list is leaving money on the table for sure... Can you make money without a list? Sure, but if you want to make more money with the same amount of effort then list building is a must for sure.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8514689].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AlexGeorge
    Without a list, earnings are definitely a lot more inconsistent and obviously rely on how much traffic is coming to the site. Some newbies tend to overlook the importance of a list, but they are the definitely the main source of income when you've got a lot of quality subscribers.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8515137].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author melprise
    Building a list may be the most important thing for long term traffic, but the most important first thing to concentrate on is building traffic to a site. Without visitors (unless you're renting lists or using solo ads) there's no prospects to build a new list from.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9256373].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author marks2424
    I think sometimes it depends on the site, I have a couple sites where I built some nice lists and others where I can't get anyone to sign up for a thing and don't understand why. I think lists work well when selling little things but it all depends on what it is. Lists from vacation sites don't work to well when it is a niche site going to somewhere specific. Once someone goes there unless they loved it they don't go back so a list doesn't work.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9256415].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gavin Stephenson
    Originally Posted by GoingSomewhere View Post

    The heading says it all. Without you building a list
    of subscribers in a target niche market, how consistent
    will your income be as an affiliate marketer?

    Expecting members take from your
    personal experience before you started building
    a mailing list.
    If facebook is building a list... guess what I am building a list too... Never not build your list!

    CPA - someone is building there list
    Product Launches - someone is building there list
    Amazon - Builds a list! (A list of stored credit card details btw)
    WSO - someone is building a list (i hope)

    and so on..

    Never not build your list it's an asset that bring in consistent monies and and money ON damand too.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9256431].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Adie
    Originally Posted by GoingSomewhere View Post

    The heading says it all. Without you building a list
    of subscribers in a target niche market, how consistent
    will your income be as an affiliate marketer?

    Expecting members take from your
    personal experience before you started building
    a mailing list.
    In the last 5 years, I've been earning $3,000 to $4,000 without a list.
    Signature



    Moderator's Note: You're only allowed to put your own products or sites in your signature.

    Signature edited.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9256433].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Adie View Post

      In the last 5 years, I've been earning $3,000 to $4,000 without a list.
      I'm guessing that you mean "monthly", not "each year"? Over the years (and twice just in the last half-hour, actually), I've seen so many people here explaining how they've managed to do something like that, and then found that they tripled or even quadrupled their income quite quickly when they started list-building. I admit that I wouldn't have waited 5 years, myself: I'd have started about 4 years, 11 months and 3 weeks ago.

      .
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9256473].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Adie
        Originally Posted by Alexa Smith View Post

        I'm guessing that you mean "monthly", not "each year"? Over the years (and twice just in the last half-hour, actually), I've seen so many people here explaining how they've managed to do something like that, and then found that they tripled or even quadrupled their income quite quickly when they started list-building. I admit that I wouldn't have waited 5 years, myself: I'd have started about 4 years, 11 months and 3 weeks ago.

        .
        Yes, that is "monthly". I have a list but not in aweber, getresponse, etc.They are my returnng customers that don't really need follow-up emails. Another reason that I don't like sending emails is that, I am not really good in creating convincing email messages that sells, honestly.
        Signature



        Moderator's Note: You're only allowed to put your own products or sites in your signature.

        Signature edited.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9256512].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Evan H
    It's not consistent without list building...Youtube, Affiliate Marketing and list building are a match made in heaven for me!
    Signature
    Powerful Blogging & SEO related content published weekly...Follow the journey here: EvanHoeflichMarketing.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9256519].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tyronne78
    At this point in my business I wouldn't be generating consistent revenue without a list.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10803477].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Joethemonkey101
    Google is still a great traffic source for affiliate marketing
    Signature

    Make sure you dont ignore various traffic sources :)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10803552].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pokkorhangguk
    DON'T DO IM if you are not building a list
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10804674].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author iron1
    I've generated 90% of my income from my list, the longer you build it, and tend to it, the more money it makes you. I'm not sure how consistent income would be without a list, it's worth the effort.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10804720].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author maxsi
    VERY IMPORTANT => List Building and then building relationships with your List are extremely important

    by the way one of my businesses is making $1K - $2K per month on autopilot <= without a list
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10805092].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CASHsystems
    For years, I ignored the phrase "The Money Is In The List". I kept on doing things like SEO, forum postings, writing articles, etc, etc. and yes I made some money doing so. That way is way more work and I did not make big consistent money.

    Once I realized that the solo ads that I was buying to promote my products, I realized that they were promoting to their list. That is when the light came on for me. I started building my list and then I was making steady, consistent income. OK, enough here for now. Need to go mail my list a new promotion I just checked out.
    Signature
    Newbies, Veterans and Gurus all in one Free Facebook Group building a community to explode our online businesses. Free mentoring, Free coaching and free products provided on a regular basis. Ya'll come join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/immvp, you hear.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10810306].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author EPoltrack77
    I have and still am promoting product via PPC straight to my affiliate link and I am making a profit. Some markets with the product launches sometimes tend to thin out but...
    Signature
    Targeted Viewers! All your traffic needs in one spot. Get seen today!
    Click Here Now
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10810315].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author silveroaks
    well i would say that you can go by without having a list as well in case you have quality content and that already attracts a lot of traffic but then again it won't hurt to have a list rather it will help.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10810317].message }}

Trending Topics