Ideas For Making $100 in 1 Day

by 1alpha
28 replies
Hello all. I'm looking to get feedback on ways to make $100 in 24 hours online - both via free methods (preferably!), and paid methods (small budget, $25).

I'm a frequent reader of the WSO section, with a average understanding of most IM areas. I've no mailing list, but I have done a bit with clickbank, adwords, cpa, youtube and twitter, but nothing consistent due to struggling for steady, good traffic. I prefer these areas, but I'm very open to other/new avenues to achieve the objective - I'm just not sure how best to go about it, without going round in circles.

I'm not chasing some "get rich quick" thing and would like to avoid buying every latest, great-sounding product out there; what I am looking for is a genuine method/strategy that I can work through to generate around $100 in 24/48 hours (but, long-term, can also be part of a sustainable, full-time monthly income online).

So, if someone set you a "1 day, $100 challenge", what would you do to hit the target??..... All and any good suggestions are welcomed and appreciated! Thanks.
#$100 #adwords #affiliate #clickbank #day #ideas #making #twitter #youtube
  • Profile picture of the author AlmightyGreg
    the problem is that $100 dollars a day, if you multiply that by 5 is 500 dollars a week and at least 2000 dollars a month. Now i'm not saying that you can't do it as a lot of experienced warriors make that much (and more).

    But you can see that if there existed a method that could generate $100 dollars a day without much investment and/or time a lot of people would be making full time incomes from this one method.

    Even though these methods will probably won't earn you 100 dollars a day, i do recommend you give a service business a try. if you truly wanted and you offer a lot of value to the customer maybe you can make 100 dollars a day.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7488959].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author garyl2k
    The problem with goals such as "$100 a day" is that it becomes the only one aspect in the mind of the person with that goal.

    You need to start looking at this in a bigger scale, building a structured business model that will help you make profits on a daily bases. Don't have a list? You better start building one as it's probably one of the most must haves in the IM game.

    You can get Aweber setup for $1 trial, build some squeeze pages and add some free content. Then purchase some solo ads to start building that list, try and get free leads from forums etc But what ever profits you make from your list simply put back into solo ads to continue building that list, you will soon have a big enough list to which you can keep selling decent products too.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7488992].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TheSecretsOfSEO
      Step 1: Get aweber $1 trial and set follow up messages
      Step 2: Create a squeeze page, etc (You know the drill)
      Step 3: Build a list by buying Solo Ads
      Step 4: Watch the list build, and promote products with follow up messages
      Step 5: Re-Invest in another solo-ad

      rinse & repeat

      --> This is a structured method in order for a long term income.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7497214].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jpsween88
    Personally I would start thinking realistically. $100 a day is not impossible, not might as well be quickly or overnight. Depending on what your good at or know how to do there are many options. My first $100 days came from having 10 sites averaging $10 per day, and took about 3 months and $1000 investment
    Signature

    Please do not use your signature to promote affiliate/MLM programs

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7489075].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wulfgar2012
      Originally Posted by jpsween88 View Post

      Personally I would start thinking realistically. $100 a day is not impossible, not might as well be quickly or overnight. Depending on what your good at or know how to do there are many options. My first $100 days came from having 10 sites averaging $10 per day, and took about 3 months and $1000 investment
      did you make 10 sites in 10 different unrelated niches? How were you earning the money , were you promoting products like clickbank products?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7499840].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Cash37
    Focus on either getting high traffic, or selling something with a high CPS
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7489378].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 1alpha
    Thanks for the feedback.

    I considered titling it as $50 in 24hr or $100 in 48hr to be more "realistic", however $100 was a round target - getting close to that in that time frame consistently would be a good result (whilst making the distinction between a long-term objective of business building, and a short-term one to make some startup).
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7489751].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7489841].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author writeaway
    You can do this with domain flipping. Hour #1 find businesses who have announced they are launching a product or service Hour #2 look for domains that match that product / service Hour #3 test the domains for brand power and search engine attractiveness Hour #4 buy the domain and contact the business in hour #1

    IF you do this right, you can close the deal in the same day. The domain costs $10 or so. For a decent name, you should be able to get $200 and up.

    There's your $100 in One day strategy

    If you're going to use this technique, give me credit
    Signature

    Build Your Passive Income Empire the SMART WAY
    Pay less / Earn More / Start Earning Faster
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7489925].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TimothyTorrents
    My brother makes 100$+ a day from content writing. Of course, he writes for 4-6 hours a day and he has a client who always needs articles.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7490572].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author marcuslim
    I guess providing a service is the easiest way. Doing graphics work, video work, content writing - if you are good in any of these you should be able to do $100 a day easily.
    Signature

    Please read the forum rules.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7490581].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Corey Geer
    Did anyone actually answer his question as to making $100 in a single day? He wasn't looking for a lecture on how to build a long term business or the "right mind set".

    If you're any good at writing, start cranking out some articles and offer people a deal. Write a certain amount of articles for $100. If you're a fast talker, some people have success with using Dragon Naturally Speaking to write for them, but I don't live alone so it wouldn't work as well for me and the program never caught onto my voice.

    You also have Craigslist as an option of course, assuming you have something worth $100 in your home.

    You could also (it'll require spending some money) sell a WSO. People eat those things up and leave positive reviews on some of the most insanely ridiculous WSOs I have ever seen.

    A $7 WSO x 15 = 105

    30 x 7 = 210 which more than covers the cost to open up a WSO.

    What should you sell? Fiverr and "I'm going to show you how to make $500 an hour doing nothing!" products are always going to be popular for whatever reason.
    Signature

    Skype: Coreygeer319

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7490597].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author salegurus
      Originally Posted by Corey Geer View Post

      Did anyone actually answer his question as to making $100 in a single day? He wasn't looking for a lecture on how to build a long term business or the "right mind set".
      Geez, you really like to antagonize people...
      Signature
      Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.

      ― George Carlin
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7497189].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tyler S
    If you start building a list, then this is all possible.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7491007].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bobgeo
    join odesk or other freelance site and bid for one or more work that you feel that you could finish it. for eg you could do a content writhing , article writhing, or get hired as an SEO service provider and quote your deals once you get the work outsource it in fiveer or any micro worker site. these are some of the thing you could do to start earning money with in a week if not 24hrs . I am saying this because i have done it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7491043].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Franko Ferencic
    Hello 1alpha, it's great you are thinking about doing internet marketing. I can highly recommend you go with some good affiliate program regarding earning money online. To do that properly you will have to do some investment at start such as web hosting and domain name for your website or blog where you can promote. You can also do that with free web hosting service where you will get sub domain but that way it doesn't look too much professional and I wouldn't recommend you if you are serious about earning 100$ a day. With promoting affiliate programs you can start to build your list of subscribers through autoresponder and this way you will increase your income and you can promote another programs to your list for even greater daily and monthly profits . With time you can create your own products and promote that or you could have other marketers promote it for you

    Wish you a great success online!
    Signature
    Do you have dreams? - http://frankoferencic.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7491206].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author andyredsox
    There are thousands of things and ways you can do to earn "$100 a day". But it shouldn't stop there. Why not try to think of what job/ business can you do which is effective and productive. Start with the most practical one. Then try to improve and develop it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7496545].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mikefrommaine
    The easiest way to make $100 in one day would be by offering a service. You could do it right here on the Warrior Forum.

    Let's say you do article writing. Can you write a 500-word article in 30 minutes? Can you write 10 in a day? If you get paid $5 each then that's $50. Not bad, but you'll burn out quickly.

    If you can raise your quality and reputation you can start charging more. Charge $10 per article and you've got your $100/day.
    Signature

    I'm the host of a show at http://mikefrommaine.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7496948].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author M Thompson
      Originally Posted by mikefrommaine View Post

      The easiest way to make $100 in one day would be by offering a service. You could do it right here on the Warrior Forum.

      Mikes right, look at what people offer on fiverr, that will help short term

      Long term you should start to build a list around a niche you are interested in..
      Signature


      If you are serious about online marketing come and Join our free community The Foundation
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7496957].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Do
    I now earn 5 figures per month. I didn't have 1 day rest in the past few years. What i can tell you is that

    1. You can make $100 for sure. And this pretty easy in IM.
    2. Never ever expect there is an EASY and QUICK way to earn money. It doesn't exist. Don't be fooled.
    3. There are many approaches. Stick with one and make it big.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7497024].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jonathan Shearer
    You could offer services on Fiverr, the IM related ones work well.
    For more info about Fiverr, I can recommend this:
    http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ter-class.html
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7497082].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chaujka
    Originally Posted by 1alpha View Post

    Hello all. I'm looking to get feedback on ways to make $100 in 24 hours online - both via free methods (preferably!), and paid methods (small budget, $25)......
    So, if someone set you a "1 day, $100 challenge", what would you do to hit the target??..... All and any good suggestions are welcomed and appreciated! Thanks.
    Hey 1alpha,
    Looks like everyone posting a reply to you thinks this is very hard a goal to achieve. Not really. I will tell you something I did practically to achieve the same exact goal.

    I had $80 to spend and so I divided it up in to 4. This means I had $20 to spend per day. Then I researched with the guidance of warriorplus on what people were buying in the IM niche. Mostly, at the time, people were buying traffic generation related products (which is still a hot trend even now).

    I picked a product which had very low refunds and huge conversion rates.

    Next, I wrote an article/email whose sole goal was to presell this product.

    Finally, I went to rent-a-list and created an advertiser account where I bought targeted solo ads (I remember they cost $12 each, sent out to 500 subscribers as a discounted offer then). I paid for 3 sends and had a total of $44 on capital remaining by the third email send.

    This meant that my solo ad/email had been sent to 1500 subscribers and I was surprised at the conversions. Although the product I had chosen was paying me a measly $9 commission on the front end, I quickly recapped and made back my investment thanks to the upsells it had.

    Within no time (less than a week), I had earned enough to buy in to the directory of ezines ($197) which was my primary goal. From then hence, I was able to re-invest what I had earned, as well as the capital I had remaining, in to other solo ad avenues via DOE.

    The bottom line is that I managed to regularly earn over $100 a day within the second week and that trend has not changed much to date. Now my target is high ticket items where a little effort makes me huge income values.

    I hope this helps.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7497130].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author algreg
      Originally Posted by chaujka View Post

      Hey 1alpha,
      Looks like everyone posting a reply to you thinks this is very hard a goal to achieve. Not really. I will tell you something I did practically to achieve the same exact goal.

      I had $80 to spend and so I divided it up in to 4. This means I had $20 to spend per day. Then I researched with the guidance of warriorplus on what people were buying in the IM niche. Mostly, at the time, people were buying traffic generation related products (which is still a hot trend even now).

      I picked a product which had very low refunds and huge conversion rates.

      Next, I wrote an article/email whose sole goal was to presell this product.

      Finally, I went to rent-a-list and created an advertiser account where I bought targeted solo ads (I remember they cost $12 each, sent out to 500 subscribers as a discounted offer then). I paid for 3 sends and had a total of $44 on capital remaining by the third email send.

      This meant that my solo ad/email had been sent to 1500 subscribers and I was surprised at the conversions. Although the product I had chosen was paying me a measly $9 commission on the front end, I quickly recapped and made back my investment thanks to the upsells it had.

      Within no time (less than a week), I had earned enough to buy in to the directory of ezines ($197) which was my primary goal. From then hence, I was able to re-invest what I had earned, as well as the capital I had remaining, in to other solo ad avenues via DOE.

      The bottom line is that I managed to regularly earn over $100 a day within the second week and that trend has not changed much to date. Now my target is high ticket items where a little effort makes me huge income values.

      I hope this helps.

      HOLY SH*T. This is a blueprint and exactly what I need. I know your rentalist is an aff link but I don't care. I've been told over and over and over again to buy solos and sell WSOs. And I've been spinning my wheels digging through WSOs (some of which are good) but not doing anything. It's solo/WSO time. Thanks man. I really appreciate it.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7499766].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author chaujka
        Originally Posted by algreg View Post

        HOLY SH*T. This is a blueprint and exactly what I need. I know your rentalist is an aff link but I don't care. I've been told over and over and over again to buy solos and sell WSOs. And I've been spinning my wheels digging through WSOs (some of which are good) but not doing anything. It's solo/WSO time. Thanks man. I really appreciate it.
        You are welcome algreg.
        ...and yes, that is my affiliate link. The direct link to rent a list is rent-a-list.com

        Regards.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7501068].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jamescanz
    What about eBay.

    It is free to list, (although they take some once you sell) and you can set up an auction to end in 24 hours. I'm sure you can find something or multiple things that you can put up worth $100
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7497319].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 1alpha
    Thanks for all the feedback, lots of good stuff!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7499725].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 1alpha
    Thanks for the feedback.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7504266].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Adrianne_
    Lots of great ideas here. If you want to make $100 in one day, I think the quickest way is to locate a product or service that's reasonably priced, and sell it to a couple of people you know who needs it.
    Signature
    Request a FREE Starter Kit From This Direct Mail Order Company!!
    ~ No Stamps to Buy ~ No Envelopes to Stuff ~ Company Does All The Mailing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7504365].message }}

Trending Topics