Affiliates Needed for payday loan

17 replies
How could one get a reliable simple affiliate program set up for say a payday loan offer? I have a payday loan offer and i am wanting more exposure and more leads.

Is there a relatively free or cheap system to put into place so that i can setup affiliates with all the tools they need for success? I have banners i just need a back end system, maybe something that will plug into word-press and will allow me to monitor lead,list affiliates etc, nothing to complicated, just some thing to get the job done. Anyone have an idea?
#affiliates #loan #needed #payday
  • Profile picture of the author Its Trish
    My strong advice to you is... Don't promote offers for payday loans.

    Payday loans are a money trap, and are illegal in 15 states
    and will be illegal in more states soon.


    Interest rates on payday loans can be extremely high...
    in the neighborhood of 300% or higher.

    Interest rates are so high that consumers get caught up
    in just paying off the interest, and never get to
    paying off the actual principal loan amount.
    This can go on and on. They can wind up paying
    interest forever and never get to pay off the loan.

    My advice is to go to Clickbank marketplace and look
    for other offers to promote. Look at the stats on
    each offer including "gravity" and other figures,
    then choose one offer and then try out promoting it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7510394].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BackLinkiT
      Originally Posted by Its Trish View Post

      My strong advice to you is... Don't promote offers for payday loans.

      Payday loans are a money trap, and are illegal in 15 states
      and will be illegal in more states soon.
      I think he meant that he is the payday loan company wanting to set up an affiliate network to push his loans/offers.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7510412].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Greg guitar
        Originally Posted by damienboyd View Post

        I think he meant that he is the payday loan company wanting to set up an affiliate network to push his loans/offers.
        Either way it's predatory and immoral if not illegal. I have absolutely no respect for people in the business of making outrageous interest rates simply because there are poor people who are desperate enough to take them, driving them further into poverty. They are no better than mafia connected loan sharks, or heroin dealers. When they come to a bad end, no tears will be shed.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7510602].message }}
        • Originally Posted by Greg guitar View Post

          Either way it's predatory and immoral if not illegal. I have absolutely no respect for people in the business of making outrageous interest rates simply because there are poor people who are desperate enough to take them, driving them further into poverty. They are no better than mafia connected loan sharks, or heroin dealers. When they come to a bad end, no tears will be shed.
          You nailed it buddy. The goal of Internet Marketing is to gain profit while benefiting others. These shady companies chose a dark niche to take, taking advantage of a bad situation that, if done, is outrageously immoral. I apologize for not answering your question, but I couldn't stand seeing something so outrageous. Just my two cents.
          Signature
          Success doesn't come in an instant, just like Rome wasn't built in a day.
          Want to grow your forum? Get help from GrowMyForumCommunity.com
          Order your Free Forum Evaluation Report today.

          Use 10% discount code: Z6L9UTJP8J. With 100% Money Back Guarantee!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7510640].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author pampoen
            Originally Posted by GrowMyForumCommunity View Post

            You nailed it buddy. The goal of Internet Marketing is to gain profit while benefiting others. These shady companies chose a dark niche to take, taking advantage of a bad situation that, if done, is outrageously immoral. I apologize for not answering your question, but I couldn't stand seeing something so outrageous. Just my two cents.

            The purpose of a forum is to grow by sharing , there was a reason i joined this forum, the same reason as anyone else joined.If you have nothing positive to say than don't say anything. I'm sure there are some folks who are making an honest living off payday loans.

            And as for feeling sorry for the poor folks who are actively seeking to get a loan going ahead and inputting there information into forms, well that's there decision. I'm sure there are hundreds if not thousands of affiliates on this forum actively promoting the smoking,gambling market niches which are both harmful and a personal choice.

            If this is what it comes down to when asking a simple question, being bullied by big mouths shooting off about how they feel (just to make themselves feel better) and to the detriment of other peoples feelings and status on this forum than what is the use of even trying to get questions answered?

            My 2bw
            Signature

            Looking for good coffee? click here
            Looking for building tips?click here
            Looking for Auto Paint tips?Click Here

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7510678].message }}
            • Originally Posted by pampoen View Post

              The purpose of a forum is to grow by sharing , there was a reason i joined this forum, the same reason as anyone else joined.If you have nothing positive to say than don't say anything. I'm sure there are some folks who are making an honest living off payday loans.

              And as for feeling sorry for the poor folks who are actively seeking to get a loan going ahead and inputting there information into forms, well that's there decision. I'm sure there are hundreds if not thousands of affiliates on this forum actively promoting the smoking,gambling market niches which are both harmful and a personal choice.

              If this is what it comes down to when asking a simple question, being bullied by big mouths shooting off about how they feel (just to make themselves feel better) and to the detriment of other peoples feelings and status on this forum than what is the use of even trying to get questions answered?

              My 2bw
              Now that I've re-read my statement above, I just realized how "bad" my comment is. You have a point there. I apologize. My intentions were not to bully but to share my opinions. Thanks for clarifying my thoughts.
              Signature
              Success doesn't come in an instant, just like Rome wasn't built in a day.
              Want to grow your forum? Get help from GrowMyForumCommunity.com
              Order your Free Forum Evaluation Report today.

              Use 10% discount code: Z6L9UTJP8J. With 100% Money Back Guarantee!
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7510693].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Its Trish
                You don't need to apologize to the guy.

                Everyone else who posted here is correct--what he's doing is unethical and immoral.

                If he's in the U.S. then hopefully one of the next states that passes law to make payday loans illegal will be his state.
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7510730].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author Its Trish
                  A single parent with a student at my kid's school, lost her house because of payday loan companies.

                  She started with one payday loan, then get so deep in debt that she foolishly got 2 more payday loans, to help pay the first. End of story, as a result of the deep debt she got into, she couldn't pay her home mortgage for many months, eventually the bank foreclosed on her house. She yanked her kid out of school, so that she and her kid could move to the midwest to move in with her mother.

                  Originally Posted by pampoen

                  And as for feeling sorry for the poor folks who are actively seeking to get a loan going ahead and inputting there information into forms, well that's there decision.
                  Wrong. People don't know what they're getting into. Which is why the 15 states made payday loans illegal.

                  With your selfish attitude, no doubt you'll continue to trick people into losing their money and ruining their credit. I agree with the other posts above who said you are no better than mafia loan sharks. (hopefully you won't break your customer's kneecaps though when they can't keep paying your 200% to 2,000% interest)
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7510757].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Greg guitar
              Originally Posted by pampoen View Post

              The purpose of a forum is to grow by sharing , there was a reason i joined this forum, the same reason as anyone else joined.If you have nothing positive to say than don't say anything. I'm sure there are some folks who are making an honest living off payday loans.

              And as for feeling sorry for the poor folks who are actively seeking to get a loan going ahead and inputting there information into forms, well that's there decision. I'm sure there are hundreds if not thousands of affiliates on this forum actively promoting the smoking,gambling market niches which are both harmful and a personal choice.

              If this is what it comes down to when asking a simple question, being bullied by big mouths shooting off about how they feel (just to make themselves feel better) and to the detriment of other peoples feelings and status on this forum than what is the use of even trying to get questions answered?

              My 2bw
              Nobody is bullying you; we simply have a bit more compassion than you for those in desperate circumstances, and don't like the idea of opportunists collecting outrageous interest from those who can least afford it, knowing full well that the "help" they give is like helping a fish by feeding it before setting the hook.

              While I agree that what you're talking about doing is similar to preying on people with addictions to other things such as gambling and smoking, that will likely ruin their lives and the lives of their families, that hardly makes it a moral niche.

              I've never seen a thread asking how to sell more cigs, but my reaction would be similar.

              If you really wanted to help people with a loan, you wouldn't charge what in saner times in the US, would have been illegally high interest rates, ("usury") because it was rightly considered predatory. The predators were able to knock down the law, much as the banking industry convinced congress and the president, twice, to deregulate banking, resulting first in the S+L disaster, and later in the global economic collapse we still haven't recovered from. That was a nice boon to your niche though; lots more desperate people around so I suppose you can thank the bandits for your nice ride, while millions suffer around the world.

              The entire business consists of nothing but opportunists making outrageous profits, not because they add more value to people's lives, but because they found a way to profit from others' desperate poverty, while driving them further into it.

              It is the payday loan business that is a bully niche, not those who rightly condemn it. If you don't like hearing the truth, don't come around asking for help in your pursuit of a game that purposely injures all of it's takers.

              PS: Next time you want to whine about how other people's posts are to the "detriment of your feelings", you might notice the irony of someone wanting to profit from a practice that is to the detriment of whole families' lives; orders of magnitude worse than someone hurting your overly sensitive feelers by telling you the hard truth.

              As for what is the use of asking questions, there is no use, if your question is about how to hurt more already suffering people. You'll notice that the strong condemnation of what you're asking by several of us, is unusual. Had you asked about promoting a site that teaches people to make a great website that can actually help them, most of the responses would be friendly and helpful. Most Warriors are decent people who aren't here to help other marketers kick people while they are down, just because it's marketing.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7512510].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author pampoen
                Originally Posted by Greg guitar View Post

                Nobody is bullying you; we simply have a bit more compassion than you for those in desperate circumstances, and don't like the idea of opportunists collecting outrageous interest from those who can least afford it, knowing full well that the "help" they give is like helping a fish by feeding it before setting the hook.

                While I agree that what you're talking about doing is similar to preying on people with addictions to other things such as gambling and smoking, that will likely ruin their lives and the lives of their families, that hardly makes it a moral niche.

                I've never seen a thread asking how to sell more cigs, but my reaction would be similar.

                If you really wanted to help people with a loan, you wouldn't charge what in saner times in the US, would have been illegally high interest rates, ("usury") because it was rightly considered predatory. The predators were able to knock down the law, much as the banking industry convinced congress and the president, twice, to deregulate banking, resulting first in the S+L disaster, and later in the global economic collapse we still haven't recovered from. That was a nice boon to your niche though; lots more desperate people around so I suppose you can thank the bandits for your nice ride, while millions suffer around the world.

                The entire business consists of nothing but opportunists making outrageous profits, not because they add more value to people's lives, but because they found a way to profit from others' desperate poverty, while driving them further into it.

                It is the payday loan business that is a bully niche, not those who rightly condemn it. If you don't like hearing the truth, don't come around asking for help in your pursuit of a game that purposely injures all of it's takers.

                PS: Next time you want to whine about how other people's posts are to the "detriment of your feelings", you might notice the irony of someone wanting to profit from a practice that is to the detriment of whole families' lives; orders of magnitude worse than someone hurting your overly sensitive feelers by telling you the hard truth.

                As for what is the use of asking questions, there is no use, if your question is about how to hurt more already suffering people. You'll notice that the strong condemnation of what you're asking by several of us, is unusual. Had you asked about promoting a site that teaches people to make a great website that can actually help them, most of the responses would be friendly and helpful. Most Warriors are decent people who aren't here to help other marketers kick people while they are down, just because it's marketing.


                Thanks for that Greg guitar.
                Signature

                Looking for good coffee? click here
                Looking for building tips?click here
                Looking for Auto Paint tips?Click Here

                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7520848].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author iwowwe4you
              Originally Posted by pampoen View Post

              The purpose of a forum is to grow by sharing , there was a reason i joined this forum, the same reason as anyone else joined.If you have nothing positive to say than don't say anything. I'm sure there are some folks who are making an honest living off payday loans.

              And as for feeling sorry for the poor folks who are actively seeking to get a loan going ahead and inputting there information into forms, well that's there decision. I'm sure there are hundreds if not thousands of affiliates on this forum actively promoting the smoking,gambling market niches which are both harmful and a personal choice.

              If this is what it comes down to when asking a simple question, being bullied by big mouths shooting off about how they feel (just to make themselves feel better) and to the detriment of other peoples feelings and status on this forum than what is the use of even trying to get questions answered?

              My 2bw
              Well you comparing your business to smoking and gambling... both are very harmful... At least you recognise you business is harmful to people...
              I don't think any one here would give you a positive advise on how to get others involved to harm people. Sorry mate, wrong place to look for this king of advice.
              Signature

              Happy to share 18 years experience in MLM/IM. Not doing any other work for over 7 years now. Accredited as a coach by 3 companies I worked with after completing a course of education and passing exams. HND in Business, Economics, Accounting, Market Research, Market Development, Management.
              Love to Learn - Love to Teach!

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7949069].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author iwowwe4you
          Originally Posted by Greg guitar View Post

          Either way it's predatory and immoral if not illegal. I have absolutely no respect for people in the business of making outrageous interest rates simply because there are poor people who are desperate enough to take them, driving them further into poverty. They are no better than mafia connected loan sharks, or heroin dealers. When they come to a bad end, no tears will be shed.
          I noticed you are show a lot of negativity on this forum. Well if he chose this way of earning it is his way. I do not like this choice, but I will not throw so much negativity at him because of that.
          I think all pay day loans should reduce interests at least 10 times, than they would get more respect from people. I would not want to be part of this business.
          Signature

          Happy to share 18 years experience in MLM/IM. Not doing any other work for over 7 years now. Accredited as a coach by 3 companies I worked with after completing a course of education and passing exams. HND in Business, Economics, Accounting, Market Research, Market Development, Management.
          Love to Learn - Love to Teach!

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7949040].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author iwowwe4you
      Originally Posted by Its Trish View Post

      My strong advice to you is... Don't promote offers for payday loans.

      Payday loans are a money trap, and are illegal in 15 states
      and will be illegal in more states soon.


      Interest rates on payday loans can be extremely high...
      in the neighborhood of 300% or higher.

      Interest rates are so high that consumers get caught up
      in just paying off the interest, and never get to
      paying off the actual principal loan amount.
      This can go on and on. They can wind up paying
      interest forever and never get to pay off the loan.

      My advice is to go to Clickbank marketplace and look
      for other offers to promote. Look at the stats on
      each offer including "gravity" and other figures,
      then choose one offer and then try out promoting it.
      STRONGLY AGREE!!!
      Signature

      Happy to share 18 years experience in MLM/IM. Not doing any other work for over 7 years now. Accredited as a coach by 3 companies I worked with after completing a course of education and passing exams. HND in Business, Economics, Accounting, Market Research, Market Development, Management.
      Love to Learn - Love to Teach!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7949010].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rosetrees
    I wonder which country the OP lives in? In the UK all loan companies have to be accredited. Anyone running a legitimate, accredited loan company is seriously unlikely (imho) to come here asking how to find affiliates, without posting a lot of real details about their company.

    Oh yes, in the UK payday loans attract interest rates of around 2000% - totally ridiculous.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7510639].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BackLinkiT
      Originally Posted by rosetrees View Post

      I wonder which country the OP lives in? In the UK all loan companies have to be accredited. Anyone running a legitimate, accredited loan company is seriously unlikely (imho) to come here asking how to find affiliates, without posting a lot of real details about their company.

      Oh yes, in the UK payday loans attract interest rates of around 2000% - totally ridiculous.
      In the UK the government are about to regulate to cap interest rates for these types of short term loans...for obvious reasons!

      http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-20531126
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7510855].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author iwowwe4you
        Originally Posted by BackLinkiT View Post

        In the UK the government are about to regulate to cap interest rates for these types of short term loans...for obvious reasons!

        BBC News - Payday loan rates 'to be limited'

        In the UK they use kind of da** system. If you earn a lot you can get bigger amount of load with lower interests and if you do not earn enough the only option for you is a pay day loan. When my friend was trying to get a loan to start a new business, he ended up borrowing from me, because that what was offered to him was ridiculous 1600% a year just because he had not enough "credit history". He is very successful in his business and when time came to pay back to me what he borrowed I offered him to keep the money as an investment and pay me 1% of the his earnings every month. Suits us both!!!
        NO ONE EVER GO FOR PAY DAY LOAN
        Signature

        Happy to share 18 years experience in MLM/IM. Not doing any other work for over 7 years now. Accredited as a coach by 3 companies I worked with after completing a course of education and passing exams. HND in Business, Economics, Accounting, Market Research, Market Development, Management.
        Love to Learn - Love to Teach!

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7949102].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7510732].message }}

Trending Topics