I've quit my job recently because I got sick of the office/boss environment, since I don't have enough money to startup a new business/store where I live and would prefer to do something other than getting another regular job, at least for now, internet marketing seems like a really great option and worth a shot.
I've saved up some money that will get me going to pay the bills/utilities for a while and to purchase some non-expensive tools to start my internet marketing journey (I already paid to get access to the war room so hopefully that will make things a bit easier).
A few things about me:
- I love using the internet, searching stuff up on google and reading.
- I have basic understanding of HTML and CSS coding, not advanced by any means though.
- I don't require a lot of money to live happily, $2000/mo net income is more than enough (at least as long as I'm single lol) and is my long-term goal.
- I like to have a headache free source of income even if it means less $, e.g I'd happily take a low maintenance without tons of headache $1500 income over $3000 that requires a lot more effort and specially my time.
- I don't live in the states in-case there are some stuff out there that are exclusive to US residents.
Now to the questions:
- What are the main realistic options to make some money online? I don't need a detailed explanation about each, just want to know the major categories I should be looking at and researching. E.g creating websites for google adsense revenue.
- Are forum based sites a bad idea?
- Would it be a bad idea to start online marketing projects with friends and share the workload/revenue? I'm talking about real life friends here who I trust and who I would start real life business with if I ever did that.
- How difficult is my goal to reach? I have a lot of free time right now so I can dedicate my time to it.
- Like every other human, we want fast results, but since I know good things almost never happen fast, how long do you guys think it would take for me to see results and get some income? e.g time to reach any of these marks per month: $200, $500, $1000, $2000
Any help would be really appreciated!