Can you Disclose your Most Succcessful IM strategy Earning you $80-$100 Per day ?

42 replies
Fellow Warriors,
I have been doing IM trial and error for years and have just been there...neither too successful nor doing bad ....just some where I can pay my bills and have some savings. I have read many How to Make Money Online Guides, Blogs, eBooks, Reports ... but most have turned out to be impractical or just something that will not work.

I own 10 sites that make average income from Adsense and Affiliate Marketing. I was about to call if off towards the end of last year when something changed my mind.

Late last year I discovered a very good strategy to make 80-100 per day , I logged to one of my old accounts and realized it was making serious income per day. I could not believe it, I have since got paid and decided to focus on it.

I feel the urge to share my success and illustrate the results here but on the other hand I am afraid that as soon as I do that .....my business is GONE!

Do you often find yourself is such a dilemma after hitting the Bulls Eye?

I know many people would never talk here about the GOOSE that is laying them GOLDEN eggs!

What do you think?
#$80$100 #day #disclose #earning #strategy #succcessful
  • Profile picture of the author bluecoyotemedia
    Drjoeenga from kenya

    if you found a nice little niche

    keep it quiet and enjoy it as long as you can.

    or

    you can put together a WSO LOL
    Signature

    Skunkworks: noun. informal.

    A clandestine group operating without any external intervention or oversight. Such groups achieve significant breakthroughs rarely discussed in public because they operate "outside the box".
    https://short-stuff.com/-Mjk0fDExOA==

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7548086].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tofrar
      Originally Posted by bluecoyotemedia View Post

      Drjoeenga from kenya


      or

      you can put together a WSO LOL

      When I see WSO with promise to make this or that much I usually dont belive it. Why should business minded people sell idea of making money for small amount of money ?
      They don´t !!
      They sell idea that they have use for years or many month and this idea is usually stop giving back. So the last money is to try to sell the idea to make some more money, make list or for other purpose.
      Signature

      Wan´t to Guest post on clean authority Travel blog and get tweet with your link for Only 5 USD ?
      http://www.fiverr.com/belive/guest-p...weet-your-link

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7548150].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Drjoenjenga
        From your answers ....Does this mean all these Gurus sharing advice about their Fool Proof methods of making money give us half truths....they probably never tell all about their secret strategy
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7548312].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author esuresh
          Originally Posted by Drjoenjenga View Post

          From your answers ....Does this mean all these Gurus sharing advice about their Fool Proof methods of making money give us half truths....they probably never tell all about their secret strategy
          100% true. Do you think any body will inform you the exact method if they are still making money with that method. Do you think that they will be able to continue making money once they let their secret out. All the WSO's and every ebook that you find on the Net are the ones that the seller sells once his method is saturated or when he is no longer able to make money with that method. Once he is not able to make good money he sells it to the public and makes money with that. Eevery one buys it thinking that they will be able to make money with it.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7552487].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Andyhenry
            Originally Posted by esuresh View Post

            100% true. Do you think any body will inform you the exact method if they are still making money with that method. Do you think that they will be able to continue making money once they let their secret out. All the WSO's and every ebook that you find on the Net are the ones that the seller sells once his method is saturated or when he is no longer able to make money with that method. Once he is not able to make good money he sells it to the public and makes money with that. Eevery one buys it thinking that they will be able to make money with it.
            Sorry but I call BS on this.

            Sure it happens - but it is NOT 100% true.

            If you really believe that then I feel sorry for you as you have obviously bought into the hype from some unscrupulous marketers and have your opinion jaded.
            Signature

            nothing to see here.

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7552511].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author esuresh
              Originally Posted by Andyhenry View Post

              Sorry but I call BS on this.

              Sure it happens - but it is NOT 100% true.

              If you really believe that then I feel sorry for you as you have obviously bought into the hype from some unscrupulous marketers and have your opinion jaded.

              Please don't say BS as you yourself agree that it happens. Actually this is the truth. Only difference is that no one has the guts to say it. That's all. Even most of the buyers knows this. They think even they might be able to make some money from the left overs. But most of them do not make anything and gets dissappointed.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7553013].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author HN
            Banned
            Originally Posted by esuresh View Post

            100% true. Do you think any body will inform you the exact method if they are still making money with that method. Do you think that they will be able to continue making money once they let their secret out.
            I have no freaking problem telling people how I make money. I can show them my ebay account, I can show them my iStockphoto account and I can share my stock picks with them. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg. If you have a business that you have to keep secret to make money, then you have no business at all. It may all vanish in a blink of an eye. To be honest I do have an autopilot site which grows on its own. It's already 165,000 pages indexed and counting, but I am not exactly proud of being able to feed off Google and Adsense.

            Here are my current open positions at plus500.com
            I bought 40 Fiat shares at very bottom, 35 Cabcharge shares at the very bottom, and 58 other positions which all combined are 20% up in last 30 days.







            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7552588].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author esuresh
              Originally Posted by HN View Post

              I have no freaking problem telling people how I make money. I can show them my ebay account, I can show them my iStockphoto account and I can share my stock picks with them. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg. If you have a business that you have to keep secret to make money, then you have no business at all. It may all vanish in a blink of an eye. To be honest I do have an autopilot site which grows on its own. It's already 165,000 pages indexed and counting, but I am not exactly proud of being able to feed off Google and Adsense.

              Here are my current open positions at plus500.com
              I bought 40 Fiat shares at very bottom, 35 Cabcharge shares at the very bottom, and 58 other positions which all combined are 20% up in last 30 days.

              What is the secret in Stock trading?

              I am talking about the ebooks and the softwares that the seller says that you can make tons of money with what they sell. They would have made money with that stuff, but would be selling it only when it gets saturated. I hope this is known to everybody. People still buy it, thinking that they can get a small piece of the left overs.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7553002].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Drjoenjenga
        Originally Posted by tofrar View Post

        When I see WSO with promise to make this or that much I usually dont belive it. Why should business minded people sell idea of making money for small amount of money ?
        They don´t !!
        They sell idea that they have use for years or many month and this idea is usually stop giving back. So the last money is to try to sell the idea to make some more money, make list or for other purpose.
        I also think this is not possible. If someone has a great idea of making a 6 figure income...why bother sharing it while the proceeds (sales revenue) can rarely get a 6 figure ....
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7548329].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Andyhenry
          Originally Posted by Drjoenjenga View Post

          I also think this is not possible. If someone has a great idea of making a 6 figure income...why bother sharing it while the proceeds (sales revenue) can rarely get a 6 figure ....
          Sorry to disagree with this thinking - but like I said before, I HAVE happily shared working strategies in this very forum many times.

          Why - because I don't care more about money than I do about helping others.

          Did it make me earn less than if I didn't share? Yes.

          Do I care? No.

          I completely understand your thinking about why people wouldn't share something that works - and perhaps I've been wrong to do it, but do not assume that because YOU would not share a strategy that anyone who says they are must be lying.

          This is really negative thinking and can cause you to miss opportunities.

          Should be careful who you listen you ? Yes!!!!! Should you ignore every time someone claims to be sharing genuine information? No!
          Signature

          nothing to see here.

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7548379].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author DanielleDeHann
        Originally Posted by tofrar View Post

        When I see WSO with promise to make this or that much I usually dont belive it. Why should business minded people sell idea of making money for small amount of money ?
        They don´t !!
        They sell idea that they have use for years or many month and this idea is usually stop giving back. So the last money is to try to sell the idea to make some more money, make list or for other purpose.
        Most internet marketers who make a decent living are product creators. I say "most" because I'm sure there's one out there that isn't, but I really don't know of any.

        The reason why models get sold is because the model is to sell the model.

        The OP talks about making $80 to $100 per day. If you could turn that into a 6 week coaching program and 5 or 6 hours of video training with a few PDFs, you could do a $997 webinar and make mid to high 5 figures in 2 hours. Would you rather work a $100 per day system for a year to make $36,000 or would you take that money in 2 hours?

        That's why models get tried, tested and sold.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7554110].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Drjoenjenga
          Originally Posted by DanielleDeHann View Post

          Most internet marketers who make a decent living are product creators. I say "most" because I'm sure there's one out there that isn't, but I really don't know of any.

          The reason why models get sold is because the model is to sell the model.

          The OP talks about making $80 to $100 per day. If you could turn that into a 6 week coaching program and 5 or 6 hours of video training with a few PDFs, you could do a $997 webinar and make mid to high 5 figures in 2 hours. Would you rather work a $100 per day system for a year to make $36,000 or would you take that money in 2 hours?

          That's why models get tried, tested and sold.
          Seems like something I would give a second thought ..
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7560983].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Andyhenry
    Here's the question:

    Why do you want to tell people?

    Apart from boosting your ego it can only hurt your business.

    Now, with that said, I have happily shared similar things many times here, but that's partly because I don't care about competition and know that most people won't do anything with the information anyway, but if I was relying on the money from it I can't think of a reason why telling other people how you make money makes sense - unless you;re looking to be a guru and selling yourself to people on the back of your success.
    Signature

    nothing to see here.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7548107].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author louie6925
    Personally i would say its completely your call! at the end of the day you are here to make a profit, and if you think sharing your info in a WSO would make you money then great, why not do it?

    Sometimes you need to think of the bigger picture, people always ask "why would someone share their successes?"..... quite simply, its good business to do so! if your product works and has good value, then you will build a good rep and following and any future products will sell well!

    however, sell a bad product and it can have a bad outcome on all future endeavours!


    Nothing wrong with sharing anyway!! too many skeptics here! if someone wants to share, then surely thats the idea behind a marketing community!!!

    Do what feels right for you and what makes you happy!!
    Signature
    Feel free to chat if you live in the UK I may have something for you!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7548489].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Adie
    Basic ideas can be shared like how to's but ideas outside the box I think you should keep it...
    A lot of people telling you to do this or do that and make $xxx but in reality, those ideas are only existing in their dreams...
    Signature



    Moderator's Note: You're only allowed to put your own products or sites in your signature.

    Signature edited.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7548556].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JeremiahSay
    I love sharing advises with people but that doesn't mean I will tell anyone exactly what I do (because even if I did, I doubt anyone will want to implement).

    However, I try to give as much details as I can and not try to confused that person.

    It's okay to share... BUT I don't recommend giving every single pieces of the puzzle (sometimes, it's good to be conservative... especially towards strangers).
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7548629].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tofrar
    Please notice I don´t put same meaning in sharing free information and selling WSO.
    There is many warrior here that give good information here for free.
    Signature

    Wan´t to Guest post on clean authority Travel blog and get tweet with your link for Only 5 USD ?
    http://www.fiverr.com/belive/guest-p...weet-your-link

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7548926].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author clintmyers
    Yes, you should put together a WSO and make more money. Just don't give away your niche or other information that will spoil your business.
    Signature

    Clint Myers

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7548958].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Rags2Richs
      Originally Posted by clintmyers View Post

      Yes, you should put together a WSO and make more money. Just don't give away your niche or other information that will spoil your business.
      Share it or Hoard it? Think about all the movies and TV shows where some old prospector finally strikes gold and gets on his burro and high tails it to town waving a sack of gold and shouting "Gold! Gold"! Is he crazy or just generous and wants to share his good fortune with his fellow human beings? What would you do?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7554031].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Soulstreak
    It can be a bit scary at times. Just keep focusing on the website, keep it up to date at the very least. Somtimes I feel that the hardest thing to do is maintain that "Bulls Eye".
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7549208].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Martin Avis
    Whether you can share a business plan that you are personally profiting from or not depends on several factors:

    1. Is it really duplicatable or does it depend on something about you that is unique?

    Many successful strategies look easy from the outside, but are, in fact, very difficult for people who lack your specific skill set. For example, a strategy that is based on writing content might be the easiest thing in the world for one person, but for someone else who lacks competency in the English language it might be an impossible struggle.

    2. Will sharing harm your own business (and does that really matter to you)?

    Telling someone about a niche idea that you have lucked in to might create competition for you and decrease the size of the pool in which you are fishing. On the other hand, as Andy says, there are many people who don't worry about competition and trust that so long as they are ahead of the crowd they will win out in the end. I am mostly of a mind to accept the 'there is no such thing as competition online' argument - but do also accept that keeping ahead of the crowd can entail a bit more work!

    On the other hand, there are many ways of making money online and a lot of them really are not affected by the size of the competition. For example, I teach people how to make money from well-written, engaging newsletters (ezines). It really doesn't matter how many other ezines there are. All that matters is doing your job well.

    3. Are you prepared for the backlash from people who will brand you a scammer/liar/cheat whether your plan is good or not?

    Sadly there are a lot of people who will demand unreasonable proof (even if you are giving your ideas away free), will judge your plan against their own shortcomings and will try to blacken your name and reputation because they themselves are failing. It is easier for them to point at you and shout fraud than to address their own weaknesses.

    Sharing your ideas will almost inevitably bring them out from under the rocks they inhabit, and irrelevant as they are in the grand scheme of things, criticism can hurt if your are not prepared for it.

    So, should you share your ideas? I'll leave that you you to decide.

    Martin
    Signature
    Martin Avis publishes Kickstart Newsletter - Subscribe free at http://kickstartnewsletter.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7549292].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chris Donne
    A diverse set of responses for sure. To be perfectly honest I honestly believe there's enough business out there for everyone who actually does something and puts some effort in, I do believe however that way into 90% of people you share information with do absolutely zero with it, marketing knowledge is the key
    Signature

    Please do not use affiliate links in signatures

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7549406].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kal Sallam
    It's simple but not easy:

    Warmed up traffic---> Squeeze Page--> Email campaign-->Promotions--$$

    This is a very popular business model that many marketers follow.
    Whatever you do you gotta have an audience, people who listen to you trust you,
    And like you, hence then buying from you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7549584].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kaposzta
    If your method is really that good, you can try to sell it for a higher amount (like $100). This way only a couple of people will use your method, and you can still earn decent money.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7549595].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Andyhenry
      Originally Posted by kaposzta View Post

      If your method is really that good, you can try to sell it for a higher amount (like $100). This way only a couple of people will use your method, and you can still earn decent money.
      That doesn't make sense. You sell it to 2 people for $100 - that means you only make $200. Not worth risking your business for $200 surely?
      Signature

      nothing to see here.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7549615].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Drjoenjenga
        Originally Posted by Andyhenry View Post

        That doesn't make sense. You sell it to 2 people for $100 - that means you only make $200. Not worth risking your business for $200 surely?
        Its not worth the risk ! My concern is the risk involved and potential competition that is likely to come from disclosing your most important business secrets.

        Internet is a vast forest and everyone is capable of discovering a great treasure but this begs the question...Does sharing such info, risk your business or your newly discovered profit channel? :rolleyes:
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7552271].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Andyhenry
          Originally Posted by Drjoenjenga View Post

          Internet is a vast forest and everyone is capable of discovering a great treasure but this begs the question...Does sharing such info, risk your business or your newly discovered profit channel? :rolleyes:
          I think there would be a lot of variation if you asked people what constituted a "newly discovered profit channel".

          I've lost track on the number of opportunities I've ignored because they're not worth bothering with.

          I used to do a lot of Ebay selling and was happily making $2k a month just on Ebay in my spare time. But I stopped doing it.

          Why? Because when I started it I was in a lot of debt and was ok with giving up all my spare time in order to make that extra money to help reduce the debt. Once the debt was gone - my time was more valuable to me than the extra money.

          Did I give up on a "profit channel"? - of course.

          Would I do it again? - of course.

          Opportunities are directly impacted by your need. If you are struggling and $200 will make all the difference that's one thing, but what we are talking about here - is a successful money making strategy. Therefore it's implied that we won't be desperate for an extra $200 to the point where we would sacrifice the decent money that using the strategy makes - So sharing would only make sense if we weren't bothered about the money (in which case why not give it away?), or we had enough other income streams that having this one impacted by sharing it is not going to be a problem.
          Signature

          nothing to see here.

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7552303].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Claire Koch
            nobody knows what it is how can anyone really give advice about it. Martin avis gave the best advice I think.

            It's sad but if you do a WSO there ARE People on here who will challenge you into the ground.

            Risky business but you do have to have a thick skin no matter what you sell.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7552422].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Daniel Evans
              You should know instantly if your business model is something you could expose without it's exposure being detrimental to yourself.

              If you dont, it could be said that you don't know your business model.

              For that reason, I'm smelling a red herring with this one. I'll put the potatoes on the boil...
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7552449].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author brettb
    Go on oDesk
    Ask for someone to build you a $10 a day AdSense site for $100
    ???
    Profit
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7552955].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Do
    I made okay money with IM. At the beginning i thought I'd keep my approaches secret. But after I build some relationships in the industry and we shared/helped with each other, I made much more. You should know that $100 per day is nothing is this industry.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7553082].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author outNabout
    Originally Posted by Drjoenjenga View Post

    Fellow Warriors,
    I have been doing IM trial and error for years and have just been there...neither too successful nor doing bad ....just some where I can pay my bills and have some savings. I have read many How to Make Money Online Guides, Blogs, eBooks, Reports ... but most have turned out to be impractical or just something that will not work.

    I own 10 sites that make average income from Adsense and Affiliate Marketing. I was about to call if off towards the end of last year when something changed my mind.

    Late last year I discovered a very good strategy to make 80-100 per day , I logged to one of my old accounts and realized it was making serious income per day. I could not believe it, I have since got paid and decided to focus on it.

    I feel the urge to share my success and illustrate the results here but on the other hand I am afraid that as soon as I do that .....my business is GONE!

    Do you often find yourself is such a dilemma after hitting the Bulls Eye?

    I know many people would never talk here about the GOOSE that is laying them GOLDEN eggs!

    What do you think?
    How did you breakthrough i started last year but haven't made any money yet,am in Nairobi too.may be you could direct me with a hint of how you make 80-100 a day.Am willing to learn this trade.did you get a mentor or coach
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7553085].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Drjoenjenga
      Originally Posted by outNabout View Post

      How did you breakthrough i started last year but haven't made any money yet,am in Nairobi too.may be you could direct me with a hint of how you make 80-100 a day.Am willing to learn this trade.did you get a mentor or coach
      Absolutely no mentor just discovering something that is working, repeating it and watching the profits skyrocketing
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7560989].message }}
      • Originally Posted by Drjoenjenga View Post

        Absolutely no mentor just discovering something that is working, repeating it and watching the secret skyrocketing
        Can you please share it with me?
        I own hecheatedonmedotcom but dont know where to start..
        Signature

        I make money giving away Free Software/Website
        Private Invite Only..
        Contact me for more info..

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7561907].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author ancuta
          Duplicating a business doesn't mean the it will be stolen.
          Only an opportunity can be stolen.

          If I open a cafe on the main street and I am successful, you can come, see what I'm doing and open another one close to mine.
          But these two cafes won't be identical.
          And, maybe customers will come to you and to me too and, because they notice that on the street are already two cafes they will come more knowing they can choose.

          But, if it rains and I happen to have in my store a lot of umbrellas in stock I make big sales, right? If you can size the opportunity and come quickly with umbrellas to sell next to my store, you steel a part of my sales.

          No one can steel a business. If the business is sound it will be there for years and will continue to grow and be profitable.

          When we try to make money online by applying a certain business model and nothing works, but then, suddenly - we don't know how! - something starts working, it means that we stumbled upon an opportunity.

          The common advice will be 'to rinse and repeat'. But will it work? If yes, this is perfect. But, most of the time it won't.

          Many people succeed to make money and then they want to share with others their model. They make a product and sell it.
          People buying it will try to apply the model. And the model will work for some of them and for others won't work - depending on how they will apply this model.

          Niche marketing sometimes work and sometimes doesn't. People having several sites know that some are working and some not. Why that - because they did everything in the same way?

          You don't tell other people about an opportunity you're making money on, but sharing with others how you succeeded to build a successful business is something different.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7562730].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sbucciarel
    Banned
    Originally Posted by Drjoenjenga View Post

    I feel the urge to share my success and illustrate the results here but on the other hand I am afraid that as soon as I do that .....my business is GONE!
    I think you'd be crazy to divulge it, particularly if you feel that if you do, your business is GONE. Why would you do that?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7553301].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author aizaku
    This thread is really irritating for those of you with a defeatist attitude, an external locus of control is an ugly thing.

    For those of you who believe that those who profit online are part of some esoteric group you are sadly mistaken. It's really up to you and your plan of attack.

    I can tell you without pause who taught me how to profit online.

    Matt Carter and to some extent Marcus Campbell for affiliate marketing (outside the IM niche).

    Now that I've succeeded at that, I'm currently parlaying my knowledge base into the IM niche. Using Tristan Bulls email campaign method.

    Once I have a firm understanding of that, I'm moving into dropshipping and turning my successful affiliate sites into drop shipping sites cutting out the middle man and making more profit.

    Then I'll teach that.

    a proven method, a schedule and you.

    That's all you need. It's not some secret knowledge that nobody is willing to share.

    Besides, there is a sad truth to it all, you have 100s of free wsos that give a clear step by step method of profiting online but nobody wants to put in the work.
    Signature
    >> 2018 Money Making Method Video Guides [NO OPTIN] <<
    80% Of These Proven Guides Are Free... ]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7561033].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alex Blades
    There are thousands of products out there that show you how to make $100 a day, no wait most don't work :rolleyes:

    I'll share one with you, keep your regular job, until you finally break through

    Signature
    " I knew that if I failed, I wouldn't regret that.
    But I knew the one thing I might regret is not ever having tried. "

    ~ Jeff Bezos

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7562745].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author John Rogers
    In response to the question posed in the subject of your post
    Can you Disclose your Most Succcessful IM strategy Earning you $80-$100 Per day ?
    Build a list of customers and send them offers.

    It's not complicated or difficult, and it works.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7562754].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rossm
    I suggest this strategy:

    1. Build a squeeze page, capture your leads and give away something of value, a free ebook. The ebook must be on the subject matter surrounding the product you will eventually promote. This is the beginning of the relationship building stage with your subscribers.
    2. Set up auto responders, offering great content and advice. This enhances your reputation and further builds your relationship with your list. After several auto responders, introduce a product which solves the subscribers problem. You earn commission.
    3. Drive targeted, affordable traffic to your squeeze page, ie facebook ads, PPV traffic, solo ads. Place ads in newspapers with a link to your squeeze page, you'd be surprised how well this can work!

    Hope this helps. PM me if you need any help.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7563636].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alex Blades
      Originally Posted by rossm View Post

      I suggest this strategy:

      1. Build a squeeze page, capture your leads and give away something of value, a free ebook. The ebook must be on the subject matter surrounding the product you will eventually promote. This is the beginning of the relationship building stage with your subscribers.
      2. Set up auto responders, offering great content and advice. This enhances your reputation and further builds your relationship with your list. After several auto responders, introduce a product which solves the subscribers problem. You earn commission.
      3. Drive targeted, affordable traffic to your squeeze page, ie facebook ads, PPV traffic, solo ads. Place ads in newspapers with a link to your squeeze page, you'd be surprised how well this can work!

      Hope this helps. PM me if you need any help.
      You give pretty good info, surprised you don't have more posts
      Signature
      " I knew that if I failed, I wouldn't regret that.
      But I knew the one thing I might regret is not ever having tried. "

      ~ Jeff Bezos

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7563648].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author skyjoe76
    I do not believe that by sharing, I will make less.

    Firstly, you build credibility when you share. Credibility can win a deal in the business world.

    Secondly, only 10% of those who received the ideas will take some form of action.
    Once, I shared an idea with a friend of how we got 200 signed up for our workshop. I asked him to do it, gave him the contact person. He sat on it and happily stay in his comfort zone.
    Signature
    Interview With Three Multi-Millionaires Click here

    Client uses this planning tool to create additional income Click here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7563997].message }}

Trending Topics