I'm really struggling with understanding how to create a business model using dedicated content writers who will produce high quality content across different niches I want to enter.
I've got a couple of questions that are keeping me stuck, and I really hope that Myob or anyone who is utilizing a similar model can help me out with them..
I know that it's a lot to share, but any information you're comfortable sharing will really help me and I'm sure other Warriors out...
1. Is all content produced under one pen name per niche, or do you use each individual writer's name for their articles?
2. It seems like you might be in niches where you don't have any previous experience, how do you get around the preceived need to be an expert in any niche you are marketing?
3. If all writings for a niche are done under a pen name, how do you get any credentials in that niche? Do you need any, or can you just be a joe schmoe producing content on any niche? Do you refer to any of your writer's experience in the niche within your content, and if so do you claim it to be the Pen Name's experience?
4. Do you have seperate researchers and writers, or do you have one person do both the researching and the writing?
5. Who comes up with the topic ideas for the articles? Is this part of your responsibility, or is it up to the individual writer since they have experience in the niche? If it's your responsibility, and it's a niche which you know nothing about, how do you decide what topics would be the most appropriate?
6. When approaching a syndication outlet, do you let them know that you don't have credentials in the niche you're operating in, or do you claim to be an expert in the field? Or do you tell them that you have a team producing content for you?
7. For your email list, I'm assuming you are re-purposing all content that is created as content for your newsletters to provide value to your subscribers? Do you ever talk about yourself and your experiences, or weave in story telling in your emails, and how do you go about that if once again you don't have experience in the niche?
8. Do you create articles that are mostly how-to's or do you consider the articles to be more a marketing tool? And if so, do you use the articles as a way to educate and create a desire in the readers rather than as a way to solve their problems?
I realize that it might be too much to ask you to reveal your process and business model, but I have searched and brainstormed for ideas and answers but hadn't had much luck getting a clear vision of the business model. So I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask...
I would really appreciate any help from you, or any other warriors who are using this business model successfully...
Thank you all,