I didn't like the WSO--I got trashed.

by Johnny Danes Banned
50 replies
I bought a WSO, I really didn't like it. I know many others were WAY OVER EXCITED about it. I thought is was just "decent". It certainly appeared to be a knock off.

Anyway, I got trashed for saying I didn't like it.
I actually make money from WSO's and IM. I'm not one of those that leaves a review because the ebook is well written, therefore that makes it credible OR because the video is in HD.

I didn't trash the WSO, I simply stated it was "decent". Not great but not terrible. I did not ask for a refund. The WSO's are so damn cheap, it's not even worth my time to ask for a refund. In business you always have R&D costs, that's what WSO purchases are listed as in my books.

In addition, some customers just will not like your product or service. That's just the way it is. Don't ask for reviews if you don't want one.

I guess WSO sellers need to realize if you ask for a review, don't get upset when it's not "glowing with hype and praise".
#trashed #wsoi
  • Profile picture of the author HKSEO Jonbones
    I assume when review copies are given out, a positive review is expected since typically review copies are free.

    Not everything free is worth taking, and some people don't like to hear that--not to mention that I'd be willing to bet a fairly large amount of money that the reviews on most WSO's are fake, or paid for.
    Signature
    Letmeknowseo.comSEO News and tips From real SEO'ers!
    Linklicious- Get your links crawled, so they can count
    SEO Black Book By: R.L. Adams An Insider's Guide to the SEO Industry
    Glowing Reviews- Get your Online Business Reviews to STICK!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7580373].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Paul Myers
      Originally Posted by HKSEO Jonbones View Post

      I assume when review copies are given out, a positive review is expected since typically review copies are free.

      Not everything free is worth taking, and some people don't like to hear that--not to mention that I'd be willing to bet a fairly large amount of money that the reviews on most WSO's are fake, or paid for.
      The proper sequence for discussion in a forum is "Read first, then comment." You left out the first part...

      He started his post with "I bought."


      Paul
      Signature
      .
      Stop by Paul's Pub - my little hangout on Facebook.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7580399].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Johnny Danes
      Banned
      Originally Posted by HKSEO Jonbones View Post

      I assume when review copies are given out, a positive review is expected since typically review copies are free.

      Not everything free is worth taking, and some people don't like to hear that--not to mention that I'd be willing to bet a fairly large amount of money that the reviews on most WSO's are fake, or paid for.

      I actually paid for the WSO. I didn't get a free copy. I never ask for free copies. It's not allowed in the WSO section.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7580439].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Paul Myers
        Johnny,
        I guess WSO sellers need to realize if you ask for a review, don't get upset when it's not "glowing with hype and praise".
        There are some sellers in that section who are in desperate need of a Gibb-smack on this point. Seriously.

        If it's a seller, my advice is to ignore it. Not because it's not important, or because I think it should happen. Just because it costs them more to be rude to a sensible customer if the customer doesn't distract people by getting snarky back.

        If another customer does this, please report it. That stuff has gotten way out of line, and it needs to stop.


        Paul
        Signature
        .
        Stop by Paul's Pub - my little hangout on Facebook.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7580572].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Njualem
      Originally Posted by HKSEO Jonbones View Post

      I assume when review copies are given out, a positive review is expected since typically review copies are free.

      Not everything free is worth taking, and some people don't like to hear that--not to mention that I'd be willing to bet a fairly large amount of money that the reviews on most WSO's are fake, or paid for.
      When one thinks of review he thinks of HONESTY. The idea that review copies are given out in return for a positive review is just absurd. This is what is killing the information marketing industry.

      Fellow marketers and reviews should revert to the normal ways of doing things; Honesty and Quality to rebuild customers trust. Its not just about making sales but its about helping people with quality information, they are paying to get help no matter how small the price may be.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7582017].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author WillR
        Originally Posted by Njualem View Post

        When one thinks of review he thinks of HONESTY. The idea that review copies are given out in return for a positive review is just absurd. This is what is killing the information marketing industry.
        If you think it's just this industry have a watch of a few infomercials.

        They PAY people for those fake reviews/testimonials.

        What always makes me laugh is these new products that come out such as the ab cruncher or the ab tornado or the ab whatever it is, and they have testimonials from all these people saying they have been using the machine for years... but it only just came out.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7582076].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TimothyTorrents
    Some people are just rude. I had several people make snide remarks about me for practically no reason. I like to deal with people with respect but some people are just difficult to work with or talk to. It happens.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7580419].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author robestrong
      I was only contacted once about this sort of thing, and the guy (David McAlorum) very decent about it, although he had a bit of a weird snapback a week later, for the most part he was quite civil. I kudo him for that.

      The other guy (who shall go unnamed) I didn't even have a problem with, I didn't ask for a refund, but his extremely visceral, over the top response to a calm post, I found rather unprecedented on the WF (which is generally incredibly sane and even-keeled, not to mention professional and friendly) to another customer rather shocked me.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7581077].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BIG Mike
    Banned
    Don't let it get to you - just make a note of the seller to remember that the next time. It's what happens when people get too emotionally vested in their product.

    Getting trashed in WSO threads is fast becoming a hobby for me
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7580495].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe
      Originally Posted by BIG Mike View Post

      Don't let it get to you - just make a note of the seller to remember that the next time. It's what happens when people get too emotionally vested in their product.

      Getting trashed in WSO threads is fast becoming a hobby for me

      Big Mike is right. Some people, especially those raised in education systems that value 'self esteem' over learning, have never experienced honest criticim before. They take any hint that something they do might not be wonderful as a personal attack on them. Let it go, and remember the seller for next time.

      [Mike, re: your sig... What the heck is "Sematic Search"? :confused:]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7580537].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
        Banned
        Originally Posted by JohnMcCabe View Post

        What the heck is "Sematic Search"? :confused:
        It's probably a cross between a semantic search and a Semitic search (of the kind they can perhaps do around the Mediterranean, where Mike hangs out?). I'm equally interested in what a "Gibb-smack" is - there's certainly some new vocabulary available in this thread.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7580589].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author BIG Mike
        Banned
        Originally Posted by JohnMcCabe View Post

        Big Mike is right. Some people, especially those raised in education systems that value 'self esteem' over learning, have never experienced honest criticim before. They take any hint that something they do might not be wonderful as a personal attack on them. Let it go, and remember the seller for next time.

        [Mike, re: your sig... What the heck is "Sematic Search"? :confused:]
        It what search engines have been slowly rolling out - basing results on the contextual relevance of a given page rather than through keyword based matching.

        If you want to skim through a courtesy copy of it, send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you a PDF.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7580719].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Paul Myers
    Signature
    .
    Stop by Paul's Pub - my little hangout on Facebook.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7580607].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Joe118
      Originally Posted by Paul Myers View Post

      I thought you said not to distract people by being snide
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7580624].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Paul Myers
        Joe,
        I thought you said not to distract people by being snide
        [chuckle] I was just answering a question.

        Ducky once asked Jethro why he always smacked people in the back of the head. Jethro replied that slapping them in the face would be humiliating. In the back of the head, it's a wake-up call.


        Paul
        Signature
        .
        Stop by Paul's Pub - my little hangout on Facebook.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7580632].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BIG Mike
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Paul Myers View Post

      Hahahaha....my son get's that around 20 times a day
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7580697].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Paul Myers
        Ken,
        Nothing worse than a snide remarque.
        Ooof.

        Two points for that wonderful wordgeekery.


        Paul
        Signature
        .
        Stop by Paul's Pub - my little hangout on Facebook.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7580753].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author moreno
    I got problem with a WSO vendor just by asking if it was the same stuff he already sold 7 month before with another name ......He PM me ask me to delete my post because customers did not purchase anymore (?) i refuse and i got a bad remarque on my profile site here !!! To make a long story short , a lot of WSO are totally hyped by all the affiliate and sometime after a while the 24/7 support and lifetime update are gone with the wind i'm now very carefull about WSO , it's a shame that ther's no control and vendors don't get banned sometime , just my opinion .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7580618].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rbtmarshall
    Of those WSO thread guardians who trashed talked you. I wonder how many of them are involved with the production/promotion of the WSO itself. They may be policing the thread so that the conversation goes as intended to generate more sales via social proof.

    Managing multiple personas for brand or product image is gaining popularity even in established businesses. There's also software or VA's that helps manage and automate these personalities.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7580694].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rbtmarshall
    what is sematic search? Sematic is a sign of warning or danger

    Not sure if that is a mis-spelling of semantic or not.

    Semantic web is part of web 3.0 theory. Similar to the results intended by people talking about creating relevant content, long tail keywords, etc. All of that extra content will improve your website's semantics, making your webpage appear more relevant as a search result of the intended keywords.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7580768].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BIG Mike
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Rbtmarshall View Post

      what is sematic search? Sematic is a sign of warning or danger

      Not sure if that is a mis-spelling of semantic or not.

      Semantic web is part of web 3.0 theory. Similar to the results intended by people talking about creating relevant content, long tail keywords, etc. All of that extra content will improve your website's semantics, making your webpage appear more relevant as a search result of the intended keywords.
      Mis-spelling...I'll just go away quietly now
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7580794].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Tina Golden
        Originally Posted by Paul Myers View Post

        Johnny,There are some sellers in that section who are in desperate need of a Gibb-smack on this point. Seriously.

        Paul
        Do you need donations to fund this program? I'd be glad to chip in to see it happen. There are many smacks needed, both to sellers and to the professional customers.

        Perhaps some should upgrade to kick in the ass?

        Aside: I was doing Gibb-smacks long before NCIS. We just called them a 'cuff upside the head'. Hey, what can I say? I was born and raised in Maine. That's northern hillbilly country, ya know.

        I think that might be the major reason why NCIS is one of my favorite shows.
        Signature
        Discover how to have fabulous, engaging content with
        Fast & Easy Content Creation
        ***Especially if you don't have enough time, money, or just plain HATE writing***
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7581097].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author captainron4
    Well of the WSO's I have purchased I only actually received about half and all of those I did read.

    I chose not to leave reviews but from my experience with these I would consider "decent" to be a "glowing" review.

    I have yet to find a WSO that was worth even the low price, even free. I have come to believe this is the norm, and WSO's are only to gather emails and no real value need be given. For several years I kept my business email clean, no ads for Viagra or viruses....that all stopped when I bought my first WSO.

    Not the way I choose to do business.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7581142].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tina Golden
      Originally Posted by captainron4 View Post

      I have yet to find a WSO that was worth even the low price, even free. I have come to believe this is the norm, and WSO's are only to gather emails and no real value need be given. For several years I kept my business email clean, no ads for Viagra or viruses....that all stopped when I bought my first WSO.

      Not the way I choose to do business.
      You are buying from the wrong people. I've bought a lot of WSOs through the years and only a handful were not worth what I paid. Most were worth far more.
      Signature
      Discover how to have fabulous, engaging content with
      Fast & Easy Content Creation
      ***Especially if you don't have enough time, money, or just plain HATE writing***
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7581167].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author captainron4
        Originally Posted by Tina Golden View Post

        You are buying from the wrong people. I've bought a lot of WSOs through the years and only a handful were not worth what I paid. Most were worth far more.
        Any advice on how to find these gems?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7581182].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Tina Golden
          Originally Posted by captainron4 View Post

          Any advice on how to find these gems?
          Turn your BS meter up to high, first of all. Ignore any screenshots or income claims as they don't matter one bit to you. Ignore any reviews unless you actually know who the person is, and then try PMing them to get their full opinion.

          Don't buy from Joe Blow with no track record outside the WSO section. Honestly, if I see something ONLY offered in the WSO section now, I don't even bother. If that's the only way they're making money, there's nothing they can teach me that I need to learn.

          If you're going to buy a method or system, then make damn sure that it's working for at least the seller. I understand not wanting to give out niches, as some say, but if someone wants me to believe their system is useful, I want to find some evidence that it's working for them.

          If you don't know the person outside the forum, then at least check them out on the forum. Where do their links go? What have they been talking about on the boards?

          Will some people squeak by? Sure, on occasion you could be fooled. Most people aren't good enough to not give themselves away at some point and then forget about it when they make ridiculous claims in their ad.
          Signature
          Discover how to have fabulous, engaging content with
          Fast & Easy Content Creation
          ***Especially if you don't have enough time, money, or just plain HATE writing***
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7581240].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author glennshep
            I've been appalled at times when I've seen the reactions from some of the more 'respected' Warriors in response to honest reviews or genuine concerns and questions about their WSOs. I think, in the social media oriented age we're living in, many people have gotten used to sloppy conduct and forum 'trash talk' being the norm. They seem to forget that, on here offering their products, they're supposed to be conducting business and therefore should act accordingly. Now, that's not to say that each and every post should be sterile and devoid of banter, etc, but as a marketer offering a product then you should be business-like, respectful and treat your customers and potential customers well - end of.

            At the end of the day, the people who behave badly are showing their true colours for the world to see, so they're only hurting their reputation, their business and their profits in the long run. I know that there are certain people on here (a very small minority) who I would never buy from as a result of their lack of professionalism and their downright offensiveness. I, too, am all for the gibb-smacking idea! :p
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7581365].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jasonl70
    most reviews have zero to do with the actual effectiveness of the product - unless people download and implement within minutes of the download.

    You need to look carefully at the seller (do they ever even participate outside of the WSO section? It's amazing how many unknown millionaire marketers seem to only exist in the WSO section!), and look even more carefully at the type of feedback provided (ignore the usual "looks great" type of feedback)..
    Signature

    -Jason

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7581203].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WillR
    I've had this happen to me before also.

    All I did once was asked if a video product could be made to also be suitable for the Australian market. It wasn't even a negative review -- it was a damn QUESTION!

    The next thing you know I have this persons mentor (well known marketer to most of you) adding me on Skype and then questioning why I asked that question in the thread.

    And I quote...

    "Why did you feel it necessary to post in the thread brother?"
    "You know that just fuels trolls..."

    Was he kidding? Apparently not.

    Obviously this seller was one of his coaching students and he felt that me asking a legitimate question was going to derail her thread and promote trolling -- his words exactly.

    If all it takes is a legitimate customer question to ruin your product then you didn't have much of a product to start with. I didn't take this any further at the time because it's just not worth my effort. Although I was glad that it happened because it gave me a totally different perspective on this marketer and I would never deal with him again.

    It was also funny to see her thread filled with glowing testimonials from all of his (the mentors) buddys as well. Funny how a lot of this stuff works.

    So yes, as Paul said above, don't believe everything you read around here. You'd be well advised not to.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7581899].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kay King
      I didn't trash the WSO, I simply stated it was "decent".
      Looks like you then removed your comment - right? Why do that if you felt the comment was a fair one?

      Or was this a comment directly to the seller rather than in the thread?
      Signature
      Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world will change forever for that one dog.

      You can lead a human to knowledge but
      you can't make it think


      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7581943].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author johndetlefs
      Originally Posted by WillR View Post

      I've had this happen to me before also.

      All I did once was asked if a video product could be made to also be suitable for the Australian market.
      Ha! I remember that product, and that question, which for me (Sydney Australia) was a perfectly reasonable one.

      In fact, I didn't buy the product because the Australian market doesn't really respond that fantastically when a local company markets with a UK or US accent.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7581960].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MichaelYoung
    Let me be the contrarian here... I never cared about a question or a comment even negative, but I'm seeing just the opposite as well. I get people that want me to answer 10 questions before they buy and for the $7-9 you charge they have to realize there is no way you can make money and the 80/20 rule kicks in after a while.

    Next, you get people who believe they own you. I closed a WSO because I got sick and I was accused of a bunch of stuff by this seller saying all I cared about was the money (which was funny since I closed it and couldn't make anymore money).

    I agree people can be snarky, but why is this leaning toward anti-seller. I would venture to say most snarky comments are from buyers by way of percentage and not sellers. Anyone can be cruel.

    Anyone's who has sold on WF has felt the wrath of the $7 extremist buyer who calls you names, berates you, and files a dispute before asking for a refund with paypal.
    Signature
    I Know You'd Love To See My Blog As Much As I Do So Check It Out! Click Here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7582012].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TheNewGuy2010
      if you don't like that crowd, stop selling $7 WSO's. One of the very reasons why I have "trained" my list to expect high end products from me is because, I am trying to weed out lower quality customers. I've never promoted anything less that $77 to my list, the most expensive is $300.

      I don't do $7 dollar deals. If that's all you have, you're going to make me earn that $7. Those customers are like the folks that want a world class best article written for $5. I'll answer your 5 question for a $300 sale. No problems with that.

      But For $7, you read the sales page...........and that's all you get. Not questions allowed. Everything is in the sales page. Anything under $25, no refunds are given. That would be how I would do things.

      No thanks. I'll probably never put any product of mine in the WSO section. It's not worth the headache.

      The nerve of some people to look for a 60 day refund on a $17 product. I'll pass on that. I don't need the money that bad.

      My time is way more valuable than trying to dodge all of those bullets every day.

      Also, no one is being ant-seller. If your product is is not stellar, don't get made when someone says that. That's what the OP is talking about. All that other stuff you mentioned, has nothing to do with what the OP is saying. He's talking about it from the customers side. Let's just stick to that.

      Originally Posted by MichaelYoung View Post

      Let me be the contrarian here... I never cared about a question or a comment even negative, but I'm seeing just the opposite as well. I get people that want me to answer 10 questions before they buy and for the $7-9 you charge they have to realize there is no way you can make money and the 80/20 rule kicks in after a while.

      Next, you get people who believe they own you. I closed a WSO because I got sick and I was accused of a bunch of stuff by this seller saying all I cared about was the money (which was funny since I closed it and couldn't make anymore money).

      I agree people can be snarky, but why is this leaning toward anti-seller. I would venture to say most snarky comments are from buyers by way of percentage and not sellers. Anyone can be cruel.

      Anyone's who has sold on WF has felt the wrath of the $7 extremist buyer who calls you names, berates you, and files a dispute before asking for a refund with paypal.
      Signature
      Retired Internet Marketer.
      Gone Fishing....
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7582353].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author glennshep
      Originally Posted by MichaelYoung View Post

      Let me be the contrarian here... I never cared about a question or a comment even negative, but I'm seeing just the opposite as well. I get people that want me to answer 10 questions before they buy and for the $7-9 you charge they have to realize there is no way you can make money and the 80/20 rule kicks in after a while.

      Next, you get people who believe they own you. I closed a WSO because I got sick and I was accused of a bunch of stuff by this seller saying all I cared about was the money (which was funny since I closed it and couldn't make anymore money).

      I agree people can be snarky, but why is this leaning toward anti-seller. I would venture to say most snarky comments are from buyers by way of percentage and not sellers. Anyone can be cruel.

      Anyone's who has sold on WF has felt the wrath of the $7 extremist buyer who calls you names, berates you, and files a dispute before asking for a refund with paypal.
      You're absolutely correct Michael. I would definitely agree that the majority of snide and problematic comments come from buyers and 'tyre kickers'. However, the reaction of the seller - even if it means taking down a WSO, closing a thread, taking a stand, confronting the trouble-causer, etc - should ALWAYS be professional and any action taken should always be done in a way that reflects his/her professionalism (I must say that the majority of sellers on here are exemplary in this ). After all, for many Warriors the Warrior Forum is the front-line to their business and creating a bad reputation on here can be very damaging to them. Some (and it is only a tiny minority) need to remember that they are supposed to be promoting their business - it's not a school yard. Unfortunately, some don't respond well to genuine, legitimate, even friendly questions and concerns about their WSOs and respond by berating, belittling, insulting and even being downright obscene. This is not acceptable behaviour no matter which way you look at it, especially when done so in an open forum
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7588340].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author igl0w
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7582163].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Martin Luxton
      Johnny,

      There's a flipside to this that is also a warning flag to prospective buyers - WSO vendors who only respond to comments they like or can answer. They ignore anything negative or any difficult questions about the product.

      The thing is, with enough positive comments and the OP quoting and thanking each one you can quickly get to another page and the negative comments get lost on a previous page. How many people bother scrolling through pages and pages of a WSO thread?

      Martin
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7582361].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dlundy1
    always COUNT the approval posts. If its less than 10-20 they prolly were HIRED.

    Also read their Posts...

    Do they SOUND like they really read it or are they just showing empty excitement and not even discussing the Product.
    Signature

    Don't Give UP! See how I made mt first $69.73 online :)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7582363].message }}
    • Sorry to hear that Johnny sucks that you got blasted man.

      When I first joined the WF I notcied there were hardly ever any negative reviews for WSO's and this put me right off making purchases more than if I had seen any negative reviews because I was thinking they either:

      Delete any negative comments
      Fake comments or comments from their friends
      People are scared to leave a negative comment
      People dont want to be bashed in the forum

      The way I see it is you can never please everyone so imo it would be normal or even more believable to see negative reviews and I would have more respect for the seller for not trying to hide anything.

      As a potential buyer when I see comment after comment that all seem generic such as "this is a no brainer", "probably the best purchase I have ever made" I run for the door.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7582494].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author joseph7384
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7582396].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Johnny Danes
      Banned
      Originally Posted by joseph7384 View Post

      You say that you posted in the WSO thread but the last WSO that you posted on was back in october.

      Man, you went back to try and find the comment? Really. Come on man.

      LOL......It's called DELETE. I deleted the post and told the WSO seller I deleted it. Therefore all of the other posts were deleted. Does that answer you question?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7582427].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author salegurus
      Originally Posted by joseph7384 View Post

      You say that you posted in the WSO thread but the last WSO that you posted on was back in october.
      Yeah, i also went to check?

      Originally Posted by Johnny Danes View Post

      LOL......It's called DELETE. I deleted the post and told the WSO seller I deleted it. Therefore all of the other posts were deleted. Does that answer you question?
      You started this thread but deleted your comment?
      If you made a fair comment about the product you should stick to your guns.
      Signature
      Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.

      ― George Carlin
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7582551].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author powerofschool
    Some of the Wso's may not interested to some of them. Before buying you can do research by reading the reviews of others. Or you can wait for 1 or 2 days , so that you can read some more reviews from buyers one by one. And you may not get any confuse about the product to purchase.
    Signature
    Download Good Morning Images Here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7582453].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Njualem
    Originally Posted by Chris Kent View Post

    This is a problem with WSOs. If you leave an honest, albeit less than 100% comment on a WSO, some people go crazy. Some will take revenge against your sites.

    I rarely leave comments on WSOs these days.

    For those wondering how to avoid trash, it's simple. Sign up as a WSO Pro affiliate. Yes you have to pay for it but it will show you the refund rates of products. This is the best indicator I have found of a product's true value and quality. It's a small investment that will save you a lot of money.

    Thanks Chris,
    This can actually indicate the true value of a product.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7601527].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author madchef1962
    I think it would be best if the WF went back to monthly payments for the new members coming in. That way the spamsters would stay away. Just my opinion.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7601728].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tina Golden
      Originally Posted by madchef1962 View Post

      I think it would be best if the WF went back to monthly payments for the new members coming in. That way the spamsters would stay away. Just my opinion.
      Only the broke 'spamsters' would be kept out. Those aren't usually the ones causing all the problems.
      Signature
      Discover how to have fabulous, engaging content with
      Fast & Easy Content Creation
      ***Especially if you don't have enough time, money, or just plain HATE writing***
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7601756].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Corey Geer
    Originally Posted by Johnny Danes View Post

    I bought a WSO, I really didn't like it. I know many others were WAY OVER EXCITED about it. I thought is was just "decent". It certainly appeared to be a knock off.

    Anyway, I got trashed for saying I didn't like it.
    I actually make money from WSO's and IM. I'm not one of those that leaves a review because the ebook is well written, therefore that makes it credible OR because the video is in HD.

    I didn't trash the WSO, I simply stated it was "decent". Not great but not terrible. I did not ask for a refund. The WSO's are so damn cheap, it's not even worth my time to ask for a refund. In business you always have R&D costs, that's what WSO purchases are listed as in my books.

    In addition, some customers just will not like your product or service. That's just the way it is. Don't ask for reviews if you don't want one.

    I guess WSO sellers need to realize if you ask for a review, don't get upset when it's not "glowing with hype and praise".
    When you run into someone like that, you know they're full of BS and have absolutely no clue what they're talking about. They obviously can't handle a little drop in sales that the comment might have caused and they can't handle criticism. Online "nature" so to speak will naturally pick those people off.

    I got called the bad guy after a former client of mine promised me $1,500 of work and then disappeared on me and gave it to someone else.

    Karma and the internet will take their course on people like that, no worries.
    Signature

    Skype: Coreygeer319

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7601771].message }}

Trending Topics