Best Ways To Promote ClickBank Product As Affiliate?

42 replies
Hi fellow warrior,
i want to ask that what are best methods of promoting clickbank product as an affiliate, is it by writing product reviews or by write relating articles and link to the product. Also, in order to get fast result what are the best traffic tactics to implement. Thanks in advance.
#affiliate #clickbank #porduct #promote #ways
  • Profile picture of the author mike gregory
    Stick this in google:

    site:warriorforum.com best ways to promote click bank products

    Hope that helps

    Mike
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7624363].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kayode10
      Originally Posted by mike gregory View Post

      Stick this in google:

      site:warriorforum.com best ways to promote click bank products

      Hope that helps

      Mike
      Thanks for your assist, i will try the search term right now
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7624368].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Dustin Lyle
      Originally Posted by mike gregory View Post

      Stick this in google:

      site:warriorforum.com best ways to promote click bank products

      Hope that helps

      Mike
      Hey Mike,

      I understand that sometimes, people are going to ask redundant questions, in which they should have just searched harder.. But sometimes, Its important for an OP to get relevant, up to date information.. Also, its somewhat important for an OP to communicate and feel like there is someone here, doing the same thing they are doing, WHILE they are doing it..

      It seems like every thread I read lately, someone is telling the OP to "Just search".. or "someone asks this everyday"... Well, the truth is, promoting an affiliate product effectively today is quite different than it was 6 months ago.. And 4 years ago... etc and as i've said in other post's, when people ask for general suggestions or ideas, thats a good time to demonstrate knowledge, experience, and build rapport... NOT a good time to show "tough love".

      That said, I've never thought to use the " site: " funtion in google to bypass the warrior search tool :p So thanks for that.
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7624509].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author mike gregory
        Originally Posted by Dustin Lyle View Post

        Hey Mike,

        I understand that sometimes, people are going to ask redundant questions, in which they should have just searched harder.. But sometimes, Its important for an OP to get relevant, up to date information.. Also, its somewhat important for an OP to communicate and feel like there is someone here, doing the same thing they are doing, WHILE they are doing it..

        It seems like every thread I read lately, someone is telling the OP to "Just search".. or "someone asks this everyday"... Well, the truth is, promoting an affiliate product effectively today is quite different than it was 6 months ago.. And 4 years ago... etc and as i've said in other post's, when people ask for general suggestions or ideas, thats a good time to demonstrate knowledge, experience, and build rapport... NOT a good time to show "tough love".

        That said, I've never thought to use the " site: " funtion in google to bypass the warrior search tool :p So thanks for that.
        Hi Dustin,

        Yea I get where your coming from, but in my experience the real way of promoting affiliate products as a full time business has not changed very much. There are of course so many new and so called "faster or better" ways of doing it.

        However

        In my opinion its back to the basics and what works. Build a list then promote to that list.

        Of course that's a very broad way of explaining it

        I don't often agree with anyone who is trying to sell affiliate products without building there list first. The list will create a customer that you can promote to more than once.

        Hope that's helped the OP out a bit more.

        Glad I provided some help with the search feature.

        Thanks

        Mike
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7624534].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Austin E Anthony
          Originally Posted by mike gregory View Post

          Hi Dustin,

          Yea I get where your coming from, but in my experience the real way of promoting affiliate products as a full time business has not changed very much. There are of course so many new and so called "faster or better" ways of doing it.

          However

          In my opinion its back to the basics and what works. Build a list then promote to that list.

          Of course that's very broad way of explaining it

          I don't often agree with anyone who is trying to sell affiliate products without building there list first. The list will create a customer that you can promote to more than once.

          Glad I provided some help with the search feature.

          Thanks

          Mike
          Building list is good but for a newbie just starting out, I wouldn't recommend list building first when promoting affiliate marketing.

          The truth is, that you have a list does not mean people will buy any time you send out e-mails. You need to build relationship with them, write good newsletters and for a newbie, that is not an easy route.

          For a newbie just starting out, the best way is to build a site around a product name by writing product reviews, then build quality backlinks to rank your site. If the product is popular, even from a few visits a day, you can start making some sales and then you can expand to list building later.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7624556].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
            Banned
            There are a few hundred threads in this forum with titles like "What's The One Thing You'd Do Differently If You Were Starting Again Tomorrow?". Take a look through a small sample of them, and you'll find that one of the things they all have in common is that they're full of replies from long-established, successful Warriors almost all of whom give the same answer: the thing they'd do differently, with what they know now but didn't know when they started, is "start to build a list on day 1". There are reasons for that.

            This little thread is worth a look: Without Building a List, How Consistent is Your Income from Affiliate Marketing

            Without lists, (a) you can't even keep traffic returning to your site (and very few people, typically, will buy anything at their first visit!), and (b) you can't effectively make repeated sales to the same customers (which many of us have found is where the bulk of the income is, in internet marketing).

            The proportion of people who earn significant money by promoting ClickBank products as an affiliate is low. The proportion who do so without list-building is almost infinitessimally small. It's a relatively straightforward question of whether you want to stack the deck in your favor or against yourself.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7624560].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author kayode10
              Originally Posted by Alexa Smith View Post

              The proportion of people who earn significant money by promoting ClickBank products as an affiliate is low. The proportion who do so without list-building is almost infinitessimally small. It's a relatively straightforward question of whether you want to stack the deck in your favor or against yourself.
              Great Thanks to Alex Smith for this valuable tips, you are one of the seniors warrior member I will always give respect to all time. You worth a great mentor. With what you asked, I have the strong desire to stack the desk to my favor.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7637918].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author mike gregory
            Originally Posted by Austin E Anthony View Post

            Building list is good but for a newbie just starting out, I wouldn't recommend list building first when promoting affiliate marketing.

            The truth is, that you have a list does not mean people will buy any time you send out e-mails. You need to build relationship with them, write good newsletters and for a newbie, that is not an easy route.

            For a newbie just starting out, the best way is to build a site around a product name by writing product reviews, then build quality backlinks to rank your site. If the product is popular, even from a few visits a day, you can start making some sales and then you can expand to list building later.
            Hey Austin,

            I understand what your saying, when I first started I did just this for a long time. But as Alexa points out I regretted it BIG time!

            If I had started list building from day 1 things would have been a lot better

            Why as a newbie would you want to not learn from others regrets and start on the right foot?

            List building is not difficult there is a ton of information on this forum to help anyone who wants to start list building.

            The truth is, that you have a list does not mean people will buy any time you send out e-mails. You need to build relationship with them, write good newsletters and for a newbie, that is not an easy route.
            True but who said affiliate marketing was easy :p but building a relationship with your list need not be difficult. What your ultimately creating is a solid long term business and that's got to be the real goal here surly. All of this of course is just my opinion.

            Thanks

            Mike
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7624608].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author kayode10
          Originally Posted by mike gregory View Post

          I don't often agree with anyone who is trying to sell affiliate products without building there list first. The list will create a customer that you can promote to more than once.

          Hope that's helped the OP out a bit more.

          Glad I provided some help with the search feature.

          Thanks

          Mike
          Thnaks to you guy, i now more happier with your great insight, this what i really want from you guys. Once again thanks a lot.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7624574].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author thedanbrown
      Originally Posted by mike gregory View Post

      Stick this in google:

      site:warriorforum.com best ways to promote click bank products

      Hope that helps

      Mike
      Agreed!

      Use quotation marks too around the text. You will get an exact search and I guarantee there are TONS of threads about promoting cb products.

      In short, you NEED to build your email list in the process. A lot of people who you direct to cb offers will go to order page and stuff but wont buy... they might turn around and buy a week later and you WON'T get the commission...

      If you build your list you can continue to direct them to your offers and give them free value also so they don't unsubscribe
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7637968].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author kayode10
        Originally Posted by thedanbrown View Post

        In short, you NEED to build your email list in the process. A lot of people who you direct to cb offers will go to order page and stuff but wont buy... they might turn around and buy a week later and you WON'T get the commission...

        If you build your list you can continue to direct them to your offers and give them free value also so they don't unsubscribe
        Thanks danbrown, to be candid, it took me more than years before i could knew that building list is one of the valuable assest online, in fact if i had know about this i would have started building my own list from day one.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7638019].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author alvinchua91
    product reviews work best if the product's brand is already popular/out there.

    Otherwise, I believe ppc is better, or social media marketing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7624380].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kayode10
      Originally Posted by alvinchua91 View Post

      product reviews work best if the product's brand is already popular/out there.

      Otherwise, I believe ppc is better, or social media marketing
      Thanks alvinchua, I will try and take this into consideration, i have been thinking about writing reviews on my targeted niche related products before, as am green to affiliate marketing with clickbank ( most of my campaigns are base on amazon associate). Once again thanks for you contribution.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7624400].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author winsoar
    It seems the people making money from Clickbank products are building a list (possibily by selling their own related product first), then emailing the list periodically recommending related Clickbank products.
    Signature

    Visit my official blog: James Winsoar and learn how to generate 30+ new FREE leads a day on auto-pilot!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7624420].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kayode10
      Originally Posted by winsoar View Post

      ........... (possibily by selling their own related product first)
      Thanks winsoar, i agree with you on list building stuffs, but are saying i should first have my own product before i could generate some sales as an affiliate. Please shed more light on this.:confused:
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7624440].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author winsoar
    You don't have to, but it is a good way of building a list of buyers. You could create a good product and sell it really cheap just to collect a list of buyer email addresses.
    Signature

    Visit my official blog: James Winsoar and learn how to generate 30+ new FREE leads a day on auto-pilot!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7624448].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kayode10
      Originally Posted by winsoar View Post

      You don't have to, but it is a good way of building a list of buyers. You could create a good product and sell it really cheap just to collect a list of buyer email addresses.
      okay, with what you said i would have to network with the top players in my niche in order to build my list faster, i hope this is better, isn't it?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7624463].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Austin E Anthony
    Best way to make money from affiliate product be it Clickbank or other affiliate network is by writing a review around the "product name" or "product name reviews" and then do some bacllinks to rank for the keyword you are targeting.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7624453].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kayode10
      Originally Posted by Austin E Anthony View Post

      ........... and then do some bacllinks to rank for the keyword you are targeting.
      Thanks Austin, I hope trying to get traffic with SEO these days is not a waste of time in the face of on going updates, have you ever succeed with something like that in the recent time?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7624469].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Austin E Anthony
        Originally Posted by kayode10 View Post

        Thanks Austin, I hope trying to get traffic with SEO these days is not a waste of time in the face of on going updates, have you ever succeed with something like that in the recent time?
        Yep, I have been very successful doing this even in recent times. I promote affiliate products and I never buy traffic. Ranking in Google and staying there is really not that hard if you know what to do.

        Change they say is constant, you just have to change along with them.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7624473].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author kayode10
          Originally Posted by Austin E Anthony View Post

          Change they say is constant, you just have to change along with them.
          Thanks for your insight, i will always have this at the back of my mind. I really appreciate what you said. Thanks a lot.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7624486].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jonathan Shearer
    I would recommend building minisites that are specialized for the product.
    Articles are necessary, but don't forget to make a video as well.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7624503].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author winsoar
    I must say I've stopped promoting Clickbank products. It does seem very hard work finding a good product on there at the moment. There is a site called CBengine that will show you the products that are selling best. Also sorting by gravity in the marketplace is a good indicator.

    I would always order a product first before recommending it. The good thing is Clickbank have an excellent refund policy if the product doesn't turn out to be what is claimed.
    Signature

    Visit my official blog: James Winsoar and learn how to generate 30+ new FREE leads a day on auto-pilot!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7624515].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dustin Lyle
    KAY,

    I typical build sales funnels that allow me to capture the E-mails, and spread different affiliate offers throughout the funnel.. confirmation page, exit pop-ups, redirect pop-ups etc... works pretty good.

    Dustin
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7624519].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
    Banned
    Originally Posted by kayode10 View Post

    i want to ask that what are best methods of promoting clickbank product as an affiliate
    Hi Kayode, your question is answered here: http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...ml#post7110523
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7624541].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author napoleonfirst
    Solo ads and ppc are the fastest ways to generate traffic as far as I know. A review of a top selling product with target traffic will generate sales without a doubt.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7624599].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author techmoo
    1. Try to start promoting the product that is gaining SPEED
    2. Keep eye on CB Trends
    3. Search for Adwords Tool for related keywords that are closely match to product (close to product name)
    4. Try to pick a domain name which include Product name
    5. Study the product page and build your own one (This is POINT where you have to concentrate)
    6. Promote your page in forums like warrior, advertise for PPC, use your list
    7. Mother of all rules (DONT GIVE UP)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7624611].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author owenlee
    The top 2 options in my view is to build a list and promote to them in the follow up email...

    the other way is to build a review site and promote it...

    good luck
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7624641].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author vickybabe
      Originally Posted by owenlee View Post

      The top 2 options in my view is to build a list and promote to them in the follow up email...

      the other way is to build a review site and promote it...

      good luck
      Very close to the money....

      Why not build a list, write and rank a review and then email your list sending them a few teasers and then hit them with your official review. Works way better, plus you are giving more value to your list and also gaining organic traffic
      Signature
      Free Wso: Watch As We Rank A Video On The First Page In 4 Minutes Flat - Get Access Here
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7632815].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nicole K
    I am currently testing YouTube for Clickbank offers by putting up videos.

    Although I have been direct linking to offers using a shortener I will be using a domain to put up a landing page and sending out emails. I am being an optimist and aiming for at least $30 a day by 30 days.
    Signature


    .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7626079].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author techmoo
      Originally Posted by Nicole K View Post

      I am currently testing YouTube for Clickbank offers by putting up videos.

      Although I have been direct linking to offers using a shortener I will be using a domain to put up a landing page and sending out emails. I am being an optimist and aiming for at least $30 a day by 30 days.
      Did you get any results from youtube??
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7632779].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author khooster1
    I usuAlly focus on one product at a time.
    My methods:
    1. Product review
    2. PPC
    3. Solo ads
    4. Running my list.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7632794].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author djleon1
    Reviews sites work well but you do want to keep adding content to them and not just have a one page review site for longer term love from google (imo). How you rank that site is a whole nother thread.

    Add in a freebie guide to build up a list and then you have a channel to continue to promote products.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7633470].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author .X.
    The entire focus of affiliate marketing should
    be to get paid for building a list.

    The entire focus. If that isn't your focus then
    you've got it wrong. If you're making $100 and
    you think got it right, that's because you're
    oblivious to the other $400 you're losing.

    Commissions are the by-product.

    Because I guess it needs to be said -
    follow-up email, even if you SUCK, will
    increase conversion rates . . . and
    after that it's (almost) pure profits.

    You don't need to be good at relationships -
    you just need to know what people's problems
    are and how to help them.

    Also, Clickbank has some ups but I'd only
    start my research there for the sake of finding
    better, more legit offers elsewhere - offers
    that often have superior marketing and
    inferior competition.

    Personally, I'd forget about review sites
    because they're crap and everyone knows
    it. Review sites are so, like, 2008.

    Buy the product, take excerpts, and expound
    on what you've learned and how you've
    applied. People want an experience of the
    product - not fluffed up BS.

    All the best to you - X
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7638005].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
      Banned
      Originally Posted by .X. View Post

      The entire focus of affiliate marketing should be to get paid for building a list.

      The entire focus. If that isn't your focus then you've got it wrong. If you're making $100 and you think got it right, that's because you're oblivious to the other $400 you're losing.
      This. Exactly. Says it all.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7638022].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kayode10
      Originally Posted by .X. View Post

      You don't need to be good at relationships -
      you just need to know what people's problems
      are and how to help them.
      Thanks X, this simple tip weigh more than the amount of the words in it, i will always consider this during my list building reign, because it quench my thirsty on " How to build responsive lists"
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7638176].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author drewfioravanti
    This was posted yesterday in a thread about autoresponders, but I think it is great information and will help you understand how to get started promoting Clickbank products.

    Originally Posted by havplenty View Post

    May I suggest this excellent blog post by Steve Scott; he's gone to great lengths to show how it should be done and best of all its FREE.

    http://www.stevescottsite.com/build-affiliate-autoresponder-sequence
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7638203].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kayode10
      Originally Posted by drewfioravanti View Post

      This was posted yesterday in a thread about autoresponders, but I think it is great information and will help you understand how to get started promoting Clickbank products.
      Thnaks to you guy, I will try and check the site out now
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7638307].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
    I would start with list building - just to see if people will respond to a free offer. If they do, either continue with list building if it's profitable for you, or... create product reviews or build an authority site in your niche, and promote Clickbank products on there.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7638488].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mikemeth
    Thousands of techniques depends on what works for you more. Writing articles, having your own review blog, promoting on facebook - twitter, youtube videos, having your own mailing list on that niche etc.. search the forum.
    Signature
    Cheapest Fiverr Backlink Services : HIGH PR Links, AMR Submission and More *TOP RATED SELLER*
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7638526].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author awsproduct
    Hi kayode10
    please me too I need some place or website where I can promote my product !
    if you have found that please tell me about
    and thank you
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8312276].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hardworker2013
    I think the best method is to offer a Free Ebook related to the niche you are in using a landing page with autoresponder to collect emails and then market clickbank products to them.
    People love free stuff so that is a good bait.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8312443].message }}

Trending Topics