Found out a secret from a master Networker. Here it is.

by IMDESTROYER Banned
9 replies
I met this guy yesterday, he is an Fighter Jet Pilot for the US military. He networks with ILA, ACN and something about Doobley (a shopping cart software)




Anyways the secret he told me was that if you ever want to build massive downlines in network marketing companies. Get involved in a "Real" MLM with very very little overhead and make like 50 - 100 people money with it (be sure they do the same, the more the merrier for you), by that time you have that rapport built and you can then get involved in another networking company like ACN or Legal Shield. Then all you have to do is expose your downline to another opportunity and BLAMO! you got more money coming.


THis was interesting to me because i have been involved with Legal Shield Before but never thought about doing it like this. The reps you have don't want you to succeed more than they have so they try and keep info away from you, at least i presume, whatever reason can their be...


Talk about real losers.....


PS those with negative opinions on MLM most likely have no idea what MLM really is and/or you have been exposed to very little and very misleading things. MLM is a beautiful model it's just hard to find the really good ones.
#found #master #networker #secret
  • Profile picture of the author retsced
    Originally Posted by IMDESTROYER View Post


    PS those with negative opinions on MLM most likely have no idea what MLM really is and/or you have been exposed to very little and very misleading things. MLM is a beautiful model it's just hard to find the really good ones.
    Signature
    Strong Men and Women put themselves in harms way
    for the freedoms weak people give away for safety
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7680236].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author petemcal
      Surely the OP is trolling? I haven't seen such a succinct definition of a pyramid scheme without actually just saying "Someone told me you can make money by starting a pyramid scheme...discuss"
      Signature
      Follow Pete on Twitter #SEO #Marketing
      "It's like if Einstein did SEO"
      "Much shorter than Shakespeare"
      "I would follow Pete over Jesus Christ himself"
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7680352].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
        Banned
        Originally Posted by petemcal View Post

        Surely the OP is trolling?
        You say "surely", and if it were April 1st the puzzle would certainly be solved, but rightly or wrongly I have a nasty feeling that he actually means it all seriously/literally ...

        The post just above yours is obviously heavily promotional, anyway. Maybe the whole thread will just quietly disappear?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7680384].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
    Banned
    Originally Posted by IMDESTROYER View Post

    by that time you have that rapport built and you can then get involved in another networking company like ACN or Legal Shield.
    The people I know who've done very well in MLM tell me that they wouldn't be willing to be sponsored by someone involved in more than one company. And some of them are not even willing themselves to sponsor people who intend to do that or have a history of it.

    Who wants to build a downline in a company only to find that their distributors are being lured away to another company by their own upline?!

    These people are what's known in the MLM world as "jumpers", typically in it only to make a fast buck out of others, not to build a sustainable, long-term business/career and support their downline.

    I certainly wouldn't. My first question to such a potential sponsor would probably be "what is it about the business opportunity into which you're trying to recruit me that makes you want to be involved with other companies as well?"

    Have you ever heard of anyone who makes a stable, full-time living in MLM actively building downlines in two or more different MLM companies at the same time? :confused:

    Just my perspective (as someone who quite likes MLM, has a little successful experience of it, and is broadly in favor of it).

    Originally Posted by IMDESTROYER View Post

    Found out a secret from a master Networker
    Don't tell me: let me guess - you know for sure that he's a "master networker" because he told you so himself?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7680299].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dennisknows
    You're absolutely right. In the one I'm in, a guy came in and in 17 days, make 500k. Now he's on his way to well over 1 million dollars earned in the first 90 days...

    He has a well established relationship with his list. Said he is very careful about what he exposes his list to but when he realized how great the program was, he decided to give it a try..

    another tip though is to really provide value; which is get them making money but in order to do that, you must provide value.

    Instead of looking at a new signup as "I've made some more money", look at it as "Yes! A new person to help". If you can truly feel like this, then it'll be hard to not be successful.

    I know this for a fact because I built a training site for my team and now I'm getting multiple people joining my team every day now...

    1. Build a list
    2. Build rapport
    3. Provide value
    4. Get them making money
    5. You make money

    Think that about sums it up
    Signature
    "May the optimism of your tomorrow fuel your drive for today"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7680327].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mattjay
    One can only hope
    Signature



    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7680407].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Paul Guilfoyle
    Originally Posted by IMDESTROYER View Post

    Anyways the secret he told me was that if you ever want to build massive downlines in network marketing companies. Get involved in a "Real" MLM with very very little overhead and make like 50 - 100 people money with it (be sure they do the same, the more the merrier for you),
    Like Alexa * I quite like MLM as a business model. When its done ethically with great products which benefit the end user, at realistic prices its can be an excellent business model.

    The above is indeed part of the secret (not all). The problem I see today is finding the "Real" MLM. There's a lot of garbage to sift through.
    If I could find the right opportunity I would consider joining it.
    I know nothing about the MLM companies referred to but once you find the real MLM why would you ever want to take your downline with you to a "non real" MLM which I assume the OP seems to be suggesting ??
    Or have I missed something ?

    Paul


    PS* Actually I usually find it very difficult to disagree with anything Alexa ever says
    Signature

    Easiest, fastest way I know, and working for countless others to create an online income.
    Click Here to Watch Free Video and start learning how to really profit from the internet

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7680440].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7680506].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lessthancoffee
    Originally Posted by IMDESTROYER View Post

    THis was interesting to me because i have been involved with Legal Shield Before but never thought about doing it like this. The reps you have don't want you to succeed more than they have so they try and keep info away from you, at least i presume, whatever reason can their be...
    As a Legal Shield rep myself, I can say that our business has worked hard to clear out this type of thinking - because it is not in the best long-term interests of our company.

    We have moved away from recruiting and more into servicing our members. My guess is that the reps who you are talking about either aren't in the business any longer, or have not made that much money.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7894082].message }}

Trending Topics