I would like to humbly request some help from your guys that are already in the game and are making a living off of internet marketing.
This is where I am at:
I have read 2 books on CPA marketing, and the books have been good sources of information but somehow I'm struggling to connect all the dots in my brain so I would like to just talk to someone who actually makes a living off of this to help me organize the information I have learned so that I can use it to take practical steps to start making money online. I've also read many posts on WF about these topics, and although a lot of people are giving great info, it flies over my head because I'm still struggling even with the practical aspect of the basics.
So here are a few questions that I would like to ask you guys (and girls):
01. WHICH STRATEGIES (or methods) HAVE PERSONALLY WORKED FOR YOU to generate substantial income (and by "substantial" I mean $2000+/month)
02. From going through countless posts in Warrior Forum, it seems to me that a lot of people (if not most) make a lot of money from these two strategies.
1. Making money by teaching people how to make money
b. Selling ebooks or video courses about "how to make money online"
c. Selling WSO to other warriors that are hungry to know "how to make money online"
2. CPA offers marketing
a. using their own blogs or websites, SEO, PPC, and landing pages
These are the main two that I've seen everyone talk about. Which other methods generate a lot of income?
03. I have also seen how many CPA offers are unethical ( I read many WF posts that recommended staying away from the following: **** berry stuff, Weight Loss, Colon cleansers, Dating Sites, Free Laptops and Ipads, teeth whitening, wrinkle removers, free coupons, ect...)
- Personally, I want to respect my buyers and website visitors, therefore; I don't want to trick them or sell them something that I wouldn't want someone else to trick or sell to me.
- I would appreciate if you guys could talk or share about the ethical ways to generate enough income through IM in order to do this for a living.
04. I know there have been previous posts of this kind and some people have given useful detailed information but most actually give out pretty vague useless information that doesn't have any practical value. (And many warriors go off on a rage rant attack!)
05. I want to dive in and I want to take risks and I'm not afraid to take the first step. I just want to be informed enough so that I may be able to take detailed practical steps with an ethical strategy that works. I'm ready to work hard and learn from anyone or any resource.
06. Would any of you guys be willing to share some practical advice and help out a hard-working student who is willing to learn? I would be most grateful for you guys invaluable time and effort to help me out! (I also have skype, if anyone would like to help me!)
Please remember you guys were once in my position, hungry to know more (and wishing that a person who's already doing this for a living be kind enough to point you in the right direction!)
Thank you for your help in advance fellow warriors! I know that a lot of other newbies with similar questions will benefit greatly from your help!
For those who would like to know, here's a little bit about me: I'm 25. I live in Southern California, I speak English, Spanish, and Korean fluently. I studied marketing and studio production in college. I am a songwriter, producer, mixing engineer, singer, and electric guitarist. I lived over 16 years in Latin America. And now I've set my mind to make IM my main source of income and I want to do everything I can to learn it right.