Looking For Hands free Income Oportunities

34 replies
I work 6-7 days a week. I have saved a good deal of money. I want to start a web site or service that is basically autopilot. All I have to do is pay for PPC advertising on Google.

I have plenty of money to fund a PPC campaign and build an amazing web site but I have no clue what I can do.

I'm looking for someone who knows something that works and that can PM me if you don't want everyone finding out about it. I have been struggling for years to find something online I can profit off of that's autopilot. I know it's possible, people do it all the time but allot of people don't like to share because they're afraid of saturating the market.

If you care to share what works please share bellow or PM me and I would greatly appreciate it!

If anyone can prove to me theirs a niche out there untapped and profitable I would gladly pay 50% of all the profit I generate from my site the first month and possibly a finders fee if you do indeed have a set it and forget it way to making money using PPC ads
#free #hands #income #oportunities
  • Profile picture of the author wolfmmiii
    You are destined to fail so prepare.

    There are no "autopilot" magic money-making techniques. Anyone who tells you there is is lying to you.

    Do you have any idea how much work is involved in testing and maintaining successful PPC campaigns?
    Signature
    Want a REAL Online Business That's Fun to Run?
    CLICK HERE FOR INFO
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7687736].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Dave90210
      I used to make allot of money outsourcing PHP and design work before all the dirt cheap designers entered the picture. It was set it and forget it. All I did was get people sending me emails from my site telling me they want to work on a project. Now with Myspace, Facebook people have free site builders no need for a web designer anymore.

      I've had moderate success selling ebooks in the early 2000's ebooks don't seem to sell well anymore since You Tube has been out giving away how to videos for free.
      Originally Posted by wolfmmiii View Post

      You are destined to fail so prepare.

      There are no "autopilot" magic money-making techniques. Anyone who tells you there is is lying to you.

      Do you have any idea how much work is involved in testing and maintaining successful PPC campaigns?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7687760].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author theaccountant
      Originally Posted by wolfmmiii View Post

      You are destined to fail so prepare.

      There are no "autopilot" magic money-making techniques. Anyone who tells you there is is lying to you.

      Do you have any idea how much work is involved in testing and maintaining successful PPC campaigns?
      SMH .. LMAO
      Signature
      www.sandalscashforgold.com- learn about making money out of gold and gold investment

      www.seducehotwomen.com- this is the real deal!!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7720475].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JamesColin
    Banned
    Hi, you said "I know it's possible, people do it all the time"
    How do you know this? Where did you get that idea from? Not by reading the WSO on this forum I hope.
    Because yes you'll find a lot of magic buttons for sale when I'm afraid it doesn't really exist.
    I'm still wondering where you got that idea from anyway, maybe you could try to talk directly to those people, I mean try to find the fews who like to share because they're not afraid of saturating the market.

    I hope you can find that autopilot source of income.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7687744].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sandra Martinez
      Usually hands free businesses are not really hands free, they are "your" hands free when you manage to get a team together taking care of it.

      Any of the business models can work for this. PPC though is anything but hands free, you need to monitor the campaigns because things change fast and you lose a lot of money in a blink. It is also tough to find successful campaigns. Usually you need a deep funnel to resolve the initial loses.

      The only thing I have seen so far that you setup once and keep receiving revenue is books. Maybe you can build a publishing company...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7687786].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe
        Most peoples' notion of "autopilot" is wrong. Whether the autopilot is in a plane, a boat or a website, it simply does what it's programmed to do. Your plane's autopilot will just as willingly fly you into the side of a mountain or out to sea as anywhere else.

        Even delegating the tasks to staff requires some supervision. There's no totally hands-off business that lasts.

        Once you have your concept, you can hire a web designer or programmer. You can hire competent managers for your PPC campaigns. You are still responsible for keeping them accountable and making sure they're still going in the direction you want to go.

        If you want to see what happens when an owner tries to be completely 'hands off', check out a few episodes of shows like Kitchen Nightmares, Hotel Impposible, Mystery Diners, etc. It's a different venue from a web business, but the principle is the same.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7687828].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author MP80
          Hi Dave,

          As others have mentioned, PPC is anything but hands-free.

          I suggest creating Apps or Kindle books... They are about as close to 'autopilot' as you will find, although both still require work (of course) and can be hit-and-miss.

          I'm sure there are other opportunities, but they are the first two which come to mind.
          Signature
          Before you do ANYTHING else in your day - do at least ONE thing that brings money into your business.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7693195].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Dave90210
      Look at those sites on Flippa that are 1 month old making 4 grand a month with verified income. Allot of these people have found niches and traffic niches to generate those profits in a short period of time. Unfortunately
      instead of holding on to the sites they sell them for 12 months the revenue to make a huge profit.

      Another example a few months or a year back the hotel niche affiliate sites where doing quit well for people. All they did was auto populate those sites and used some simple SEO for autoblogs which doesn't work anymore and they generate thousands a month in profit.

      I used to buy nice sites and flip them 10 years ago. Now the internet is filled with garbage sites that are worthless. I honestly used to make allot of money a around 8 years ago online. Now it seems allot harder.
      Originally Posted by JamesColin View Post

      Hi, you said "I know it's possible, people do it all the time"
      How do you know this? Where did you get that idea from? Not by reading the WSO on this forum I hope.
      Because yes you'll find a lot of magic buttons for sale when I'm afraid it doesn't really exist.
      I'm still wondering where you got that idea from anyway, maybe you could try to talk directly to those people, I mean try to find the fews who like to share because they're not afraid of saturating the market.

      I hope you can find that autopilot source of income.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7687794].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author wolfmmiii
        Originally Posted by Dave90210 View Post

        Look at those sites on Flippa that are 1 month old making 4 grand a month with verified income. Allot of these people have found niches and traffic niches to generate those profits in a short period of time. Unfortunately
        instead of holding on to the sites they sell them for 12 months the revenue to make a huge profit.
        And unfortunately, many of them (even the verified ones) are faked.....

        You can't have a site that's one month old making "$4000 per month". What you CAN have is s site that made $4000 in one month (if it's not been artificially inflated). Making $4000 in one month does not equal "making $4000 per month". There is a distinct difference.
        Signature
        Want a REAL Online Business That's Fun to Run?
        CLICK HERE FOR INFO
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7687798].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Dave90210
          You're signature seems to promise a set it and forget it business module, I build a review site you make money. Sounds simple but you're saying it's not?
          Originally Posted by wolfmmiii View Post

          And unfortunately, many of them (even the verified ones) are faked.....

          You can't have a site that's one month old making "$4000 per month". What you CAN have is s site that made $4000 in one month (if it's not been artificially inflated). Making $4000 in one month does not equal "making $4000 per month". There is a distinct difference.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7687806].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author wolfmmiii
            Originally Posted by Dave90210 View Post

            You're signature seems to promise a set it and forget it business module, I build a review site you make money. Sounds simple but you're saying it's not?
            My offers are anything BUT set and forget. My clients will all tell you that. If you bothered to READ the ads instead of trying to get in a clever "zinger", you would have read that there is actual work involved.
            Signature
            Want a REAL Online Business That's Fun to Run?
            CLICK HERE FOR INFO
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7687818].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GailTrahd
    The people who are doing things on "autopilot" and living the Internet lifestyle (which IS possible) are doing it because they have a staff of people doing the autopilot stuff! In the very early Wild West days of the Internet there were bandits who were able to scam the system a bit and use software to pull together sites and then run them with little time or effort.

    While there is software that will pull sites together quickly, it has never been the creation that makes money but the marketing. And the marketing takes time, effort, networking and testing. None of that is autopilot in nature.

    That said, there are things that you can do and build in just 30 - 60 minutes a day when you don't mind taking a few months to get things off the ground. Building content search/affiliate sites the right way which depend upon SEO and social network traffic instead of PPC traffic comes to mind. Because you only have minutes a day to pull things together and because PPC traffic travels at the speed of light you would need more time to gather testing information to run something like that.
    Signature
    Content, Video, Infographics in the lucrative relationship market

    WSO LIST BUILDING WEIGHT LOSS CONTENT BUNDLE
    Accurate, Researched and REFERENCED
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7687772].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author RichBeck
      Originally Posted by GailTrahd View Post

      The people who are doing things on "autopilot" and living the Internet lifestyle (which IS possible) are doing it because they have a staff of people doing the autopilot stuff!
      Gail,

      You nailed it..........

      There are definitely Internet Marketing businesses where you can put in "less" time.......... By less, I mean you still need to make sure everything is coordinated and completed.... as you mentioned.... the so called "autopilot" stuff... It is still work....

      The hard part for newbies to grasp is they have been sold the push button riches lie.... and they keep looking for it....

      God Bless,

      Rich Beck BCIP, MCSD, MCIS
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7721740].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author talfighel
    Dave,

    I am not going to send you a PM here simply because I am sure that others will send you their offers and you will get bombarded with them.

    If you are going to get into a niche, I would recommend you start with the home business niche. It is very profitable if you know what you are doing.

    If you are going to get into this niche, I would encourage you to work with programs that will pay you both residual income and an income from other people's efforts.

    Don't do any paid media right now until you get into something that has potential to earn you both types of incomes.
    Signature
    Keep Pushing And Never Give Up
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7687793].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
    Banned
    Originally Posted by Dave90210 View Post

    I would gladly pay 50% of all the profit I generate from my site the first month
    I can imagine. But if you think about it for a little while, Dave, you'll see that someone with the PPC skills you lack is more likely to want (and deserve) 75% on an ongoing basis than 50% for the first month, aren't they? They're contributing the skills and experience needed to bring in the profit. For someone with that ability, producing some start-up money and building it up for themselves is likely to be pretty easy, isn't it? Managing a PPC campaign isn't typically anywhere close to "set and forget". Seriously, you need a Big Strategic Rethink, here.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7687805].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author John Romaine
    Forget it Dave, you're chasing shadows.
    Signature

    BS free SEO services, training and advice - SEO Point

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7687824].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kindsvater
    Originally Posted by Dave90210 View Post

    If anyone can prove to me theirs a niche out there untapped and profitable I would gladly pay 50% of all the profit I generate from my site the first month and possibly a finders fee if you do indeed have a set it and forget it way to making money using PPC ads
    This genre of post has been made about a 100 times this last year alone: prove to me you have a way I can make money without doing any work or spending up front money.

    There's no such thing as a niche that is "untapped and profitable."

    The amount you're offering is ridiculous.

    Basically, you don't want to do any work finding a niche. You don't want to do any work in the future aka hands free income. And you don't want to pay any money except from your profits and that is only for one month (when, if you have any profits, they will be the smallest), even though you seem to think no skills are required for you to pull this off. Everything is no risk to you.

    This is why you have been struggling for so many years and will continue to struggle. Good luck.

    .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7695912].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jgant
    I'm not a big PPC guy so I can't provide feedback there.

    My closest set-it-and-forget income stream is from promoting a very high quality recurring commission software (web based software that charges monthly) that's sold to a niche industry which is used by customers for years. Despite the passiveness of it, I still have to generate more sales each month than the number of referrals who stop using the software. Generating new sales requires ongoing blog content (once a week or so). This fortuitous campaign of mine is not very common and it took me 2 years to build up the blog, the email sequences, the freebie offers to generate a decent passive income. Not to mention all the time I invested in other projects and promotions that didn't work.

    I've read about affiliates using PPC and other paid traffic for affiliate sales and many of them invest a lot of time testing, testing and testing. If you're into analytics and numbers, then it may be for you. I prefer writing so I go that route.

    Honestly, an online business is a business. You can take vacations, enjoy schedule flexibility, perhaps work fewer hours than demanding jobs, and enjoy no real income ceiling ... but it is a job and requires ongoing effort each month. The only reason I do it is because I like it. If I didn't like it, I'd go do something else.
    Signature
    How I hit $10,000+ per month very fast w/ 1 niche blog - Click Here to learn more (no opt-in).
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7695932].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author brisco
    Get into product creation, and create something that will stay evergreen.

    For instance, if you were to create a school that taught say "Mental Mathematics" your school will always stay profitable so long as people continued to buy. (No technology can change these methods)

    Whatever support your students needed can be easily outsourced after you create generic response templates for your support team to use. This schema requires very little work and effort needed to maintain the gravy train.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7695975].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author lloydmc
      Originally Posted by brisco View Post

      Get into product creation, and create something that will stay evergreen.

      For instance, if you were to create a school that taught say "Mental Mathematics" your school will always stay profitable so long as people continued to buy. (No technology can change these methods)

      Whatever support your students needed can be easily outsourced after you create generic response templates for your support team to use. This schema requires very little work and effort needed to maintain the gravy train.
      I agree with this model. The "automation" comes in an evergreen model, while mixed with something such as forum marketing.
      Getting a system in "automation" IS possible, but it takes a lot of considerable work initially, yet i must stress that you will never be able to "set it and forget it", because having yourself a system is almost like having yourself a little baby. You just can have it and forget it, but you'll at least be very happy to have one.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7700916].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author blackli0n
    Invest in somebody else's business.
    Signature
    wpjohnny.com - Make Money with Wordpress
    Passive income since 2007. Trying to consistently crack 5-figures/month. find what you love - dream big - work hard
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7700954].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author writeaway
    If you want to run your own business, there are no short cuts. As mentioned above, the only 'hands free' business is to invest in someone else's biz
    Signature

    Want To Make More Money Online? Invest in BETTER CONTENT!
    Articles - Blogs - Authority sites - Ecommerce descriptions - Emails - Youtube video scripts - AFFORDABLE RATES!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7719664].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thedanbrown
    First off, STOP looking for opportunities.

    If you want to create an online income you can't go opportunity seeking, that led me to spending money without making anything for about a year...

    If you want to build an online business by creating your own sales funnel/products then add me on Skype (my ID is sem3737) and I can add you to our mastermind group.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7719707].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author art72
    I agree, running any business takes time, investments of money or work (or both), and nuturing in between...not exactly hands free.

    On the flip side, I do believe with proper product positioning, a well laid sales funnel, connected to a quality built website, one can most definitely generate longterm/residual income(s) if the components are setup and designed properly. Perhaps not 100% hands free, but automated using strong email marketing -techniques... it can be close to hands free.

    And if you do outsource everything...better keep a tight lid on the cookie jar, less someone with hands on might be tempted to snack on your profits.
    Signature
    Coming Soon... *Laser Targeted Lead Generation Services
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7719845].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sue McDonald
    I have to agree there is no such thing as setting up a PPC campaign and believing that you will be getting a solid income form it. First you have to have a product that people want. Then you have to advertise and there are several ways to do this and PPC is only one way. Were you thinking of your own product, affiliate products or CPA? What ever you are thinking about make sure you set limits for PPC (and you have to monitor it) because otherwise it will become very expensive.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7719864].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author laurencewins
    Even magicians spend money on their business and they CAN pull a rabbit out of thin air.
    Signature

    Cheers, Laurence. Writer/Editor/Proofreader.
    Visit my site for more info

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7720084].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author laurencewins
    What is the catch Andy?
    Signature

    Cheers, Laurence. Writer/Editor/Proofreader.
    Visit my site for more info

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7720279].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author theaccountant
    Originally Posted by Dave90210 View Post

    I work 6-7 days a week. I have saved a good deal of money. I want to start a web site or service that is basically autopilot. All I have to do is pay for PPC advertising on Google.

    I have plenty of money to fund a PPC campaign and build an amazing web site but I have no clue what I can do.

    I'm looking for someone who knows something that works and that can PM me if you don't want everyone finding out about it. I have been struggling for years to find something online I can profit off of that's autopilot. I know it's possible, people do it all the time but allot of people don't like to share because they're afraid of saturating the market.

    If you care to share what works please share bellow or PM me and I would greatly appreciate it!

    If anyone can prove to me theirs a niche out there untapped and profitable I would gladly pay 50% of all the profit I generate from my site the first month and possibly a finders fee if you do indeed have a set it and forget it way to making money using PPC ads
    YOU ARE A COMEDIAN ... This is a gotcha post isn't it... loads of money and still thinking like that? nah... not if you worked for it.

    Only spoilt kids think like that... sorry not being personal... but that is an incredible attitude for aworking adult
    Signature
    www.sandalscashforgold.com- learn about making money out of gold and gold investment

    www.seducehotwomen.com- this is the real deal!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7720473].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author salegurus
    Originally Posted by wolfmmiii View Post

    You are destined to fail so prepare.

    There are no "autopilot" magic money-making techniques. Anyone who tells you there is is lying to you.
    So true ^^^ OP is here since 2009 and still hoping for magic button methods...

    Originally Posted by Andy Fang View Post

    I'm ...
    Well Andy, that's a bold statement followed by a ballzy guarantee, let's see if you can pull it off...
    Signature
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.

    ― George Carlin
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7721258].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author OrangeBull
    If you want to create a pipeline to money that will allow you to sit back and collect income without work in the long term, it will involve A) a considerable amount of thought, B) the discovery of an unnoticed opportunity, C) a great deal of work to create automation to allow most of the work to be done in a hands off manner, D) a fair amount of capital to sustain the development, launch, and initial growth, E) employees to handle the work that cannot be automated, including a well paid and trustworthy manager, F) a patentable system to deter the competition that will inevitably come, G) a plan to evolve and expand to avoid obsolescence, and finally H) a great deal of luck.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7721684].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author RichBeck
      Originally Posted by OrangeBull View Post

      If you want to create a pipeline to money that will allow you to sit back and collect income without work in the long term, it will involve A) a considerable amount of thought, B) the discovery of an unnoticed opportunity, C) a great deal of work to create automation to allow most of the work to be done in a hands off manner, D) a fair amount of capital to sustain the development, launch, and initial growth, E) employees to handle the work that cannot be automated, including a well paid and trustworthy manager, F) a patentable system to deter the competition that will inevitably come, G) a plan to evolve and expand to avoid obsolescence, and finally H) a great deal of luck.
      OrangeBull,

      Solid points.......

      The toughest aspect is you need several income streams..... and you have to be able to innovate and evolve....

      You don't need to look far on WF to see how failing to do those things can be fatal......

      God Bless,

      Rich Beck BCIP, MCSD, MCIS
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7722007].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brad Berry
    Hey, do have trouble finding an autopilot profit in IM? have you tried something simple? By doing something simple, learn the mechanism, and have your first earning will do you a great point of self confidence. Once your confidence up, there will be no limit of what you can do next. Try Clickbank, that is by far the simplest method of earning some bucks. You go find a potential product, promote it by website, blog, YouTube, etc. Make your own product review and make a good impression, I am sure will find one that works.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7721706].message }}

Trending Topics