Courses you recommend for a new to learn Affiliate Marketing?

22 replies
Hello Warriors,

I am looking into some courses to relearn affiliate marketing as I have been inactive for awhile due to school and work. Which courses do you recommend me to look into? They can be free or paid its up to you.
#affiliate #courses #learn #marketing #recommend
  • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
    Banned
    Learn affiliate marketing step by step

    I know and respect and trust the author, who is "the real thing" and has successfully taught many beginners who have become profitable. I have the previous edition of this product, which is very good.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7727366].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Zack Sprague
      I'll give that ebook alexa a read. I did buy christines newbie to millionaire ebook but the niche part of the book is a good read but its hard for me to come up with a nivhe.
      Signature

      Sincerely,
      Zack Sprague

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7727790].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author theory expert
        Banned
        Originally Posted by Zack Sprague View Post

        I did buy christines newbie to millionaire ebook but the niche part of the book is a good read but its hard for me to come up with a nivhe.
        Is that the only reason you want a new course? If it is because no niche is in there that isn't a reason to abandon the book

        Via: #6 post on this thread> http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...ons-money.html
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7727809].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Zack Sprague
          Originally Posted by theory expert View Post

          Is that the only reason you want a new course? If it is because no niche is in there that isn't a reason to abandon the book

          Via: #6 post on this thread> http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...ons-money.html
          No Im abandoning the book, I just want to absorb a lot of information. The book is really good though!
          Signature

          Sincerely,
          Zack Sprague

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7727832].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author butters
            Originally Posted by Zack Sprague View Post

            No Im abandoning the book, I just want to absorb a lot of information. The book is really good though!
            Eh? Your abandoning a book you say is good because you can't come up with a niche? Now your looking for a different ebook to buy even though you said yourself you have a good guide infront of you? This makes no sense to me .
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7727864].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author theory expert
              Banned
              Originally Posted by butters View Post

              Eh? Your abandoning a book you say is good because you can't come up with a niche? Now your looking for a different ebook to buy even though you said yourself you have a good guide infront of you? This makes no sense to me .
              He enjoys the chase. Alot of information not mastering the information he has. :rolleyes:
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7727874].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author khooster1
                Best post for the thread!!

                Originally Posted by theory expert View Post

                He enjoys the chase. Alot of information not mastering the information he has. :rolleyes:
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7727888].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Zack Sprague
                Originally Posted by theory expert View Post

                He enjoys the chase. Alot of information not mastering the information he has. :rolleyes:
                I know yall maybe making fun of me, but that post did make me laugh!
                Signature

                Sincerely,
                Zack Sprague

                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7727924].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Zack Sprague
              Originally Posted by butters View Post

              Eh? Your abandoning a book you say is good because you can't come up with a niche? Now your looking for a different ebook to buy even though you said yourself you have a good guide infront of you? This makes no sense to me .
              I guess because I can't come up with niches on the top of my head. She says to avoid 10 niches and there are 4 niches gurus tell you to try which are health, self-help, weight loss, and dating. If I can find a micro-niche its do-able. I am not very good at finding niches.
              Signature

              Sincerely,
              Zack Sprague

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7727912].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author butters
                Originally Posted by Zack Sprague View Post

                I guess because I can't come up with niches on the top of my head. She says to avoid 10 niches and there are 4 niches gurus tell you to try which are health, self-help, weight loss, and dating. If I can find a micro-niche its do-able. I am not very good at finding niches.
                Dude... Come on... If you don't know something you go and find out how to do it... You don't give up on something which could possibly work because you don't know how to do something. Let me give you this advice now and I hope you take it. Stick with that book, LEARN how to find a niche and then implement that strategy. See that strategy all the way through, DO NOT give up if you don't know how to do something, find out how to overcome that boundary!!
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7727927].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author Zack Sprague
                  Originally Posted by butters View Post

                  Dude... Come on... If you don't know something you go and find out how to do it... You don't give up on something which could possibly work because you don't know how to do something. Let me give you this advice now and I hope you take it. Stick with that book, LEARN how to find a niche and then implement that strategy. See that strategy all the way through, DO NOT give up if you don't know how to do something, find out how to overcome that boundary!!
                  Yeah you are right, I have learned alot in just the first part of the ebook! Its 500 pages! Part 1 was just IM Terms if you didn't know what they are!
                  Signature

                  Sincerely,
                  Zack Sprague

                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7727984].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author butters
                    Originally Posted by Zack Sprague View Post

                    Yeah you are right, I have learned alot in just the first part of the ebook! Its 500 pages! Part 1 was just IM Terms if you didn't know what they are!
                    Your suffering with what we term "Analysis Paralysis", just start taking action on what you know, its a lot better then reading another ebook, then another, then another. Atleast by taking action your actually getting something done where you can earn money, instead of getting nothing done and spending money.
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7727995].message }}
                    • Profile picture of the author Zack Sprague
                      Originally Posted by butters View Post

                      Your suffering with what we term "Analysis Paralysis", just start taking action on what you know, its a lot better then reading another ebook, then another, then another. Atleast by taking action your actually getting something done where you can earn money, instead of getting nothing done and spending money.
                      Im going to get back my aweber account and buy hostgator again. I am going to stop using 000webhost as my web hosting. I have a site that I have created that I could improve by using her methods.
                      Signature

                      Sincerely,
                      Zack Sprague

                      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7728005].message }}
                      • Profile picture of the author micksss
                        Originally Posted by Zack Sprague View Post

                        Im going to get back my aweber account and buy hostgator again. I am going to stop using 000webhost as my web hosting. I have a site that I have created that I could improve by using her methods.
                        Good you are moving your site I've heard many 000webhost horror stories.
                        Signature
                        Web Hosting Reviews ► www.CastironHosting.com ◄ Read or Submit Feedback on Web Hosts.
                        Web Hosting Coupons, Deals & Promos!

                        Need a Virtual Private Server? www.VPSPlan.com
                        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7728025].message }}
                        • Profile picture of the author Zack Sprague
                          Originally Posted by micksss View Post

                          Good you are moving your site I've heard many 000webhost horror stories.
                          Its up time is not as accurate as they say they are. I would try to go to my site and it wont even load after I hit the refresh button a couple of times. I use to have hostgator and they were really good! An I really loved Aweber to!
                          Signature

                          Sincerely,
                          Zack Sprague

                          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7728028].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Anomalous
    I always recommend recurring commission programs. I like the idea of giving myself a raise with every sale. There are several popular programs like this that provide a lot of quality training material concerning list marketing and review sites.
    Signature

    Build a MASSIVE list with this premade, highly optimized funnel plus $16 front-end commissions

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7727385].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Greedy
    I run a blog that has some info. It is member only though.

    There are a lot of great public blogs out there as well.

    Just keep trying to find a good direction, don't jump around too much with traffic sources ect.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7727407].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author John Galt
    Check out Finch's stuff. If you've ever been pissed off by products that go long on theory and (very) short on applicability, you'll like his guides. You can actually make money with them. Plus, his stuff is up-to-date and cheap, so it's perfect if you've been out of the game for a while.

    You might also want to look into "Breakthrough Advertising" by Schwartz. It's a timeless book that's technically about copywriting and not affiliate marketing. But this one book will do more for your affiliate income than just about any other info source on the market. It's expensive, but most major city libraries have a copy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7727475].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author theory expert
    Banned
    I haven't read what Alexa recommend, but, 416 pages ssounds like it will keep you busy! My suggestion is whatever you do, stick to it, and, do nothing else. Report back, and, good luck.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7727698].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author J Bold
    You don't need to learn "affiliate" marketing. Affiliate marketing is when you get paid by a product owner when you refer traffic to their site and someone you've referred through your link buys that product owner's product. There, you have learned affiliate marketing (which you already knew).

    You need to learn traffic generation, conversions (copy writing), etc.

    There are so many different directions to go. It truly depends on your interest and if you have any idea at the moment about what you want to do. Affiliate marketing is too broad a field. Essentially it's just a way of getting paid and you can be an affiliate for any market that sells anything online. That's a huge market.

    So, what exactly would you like to do besides make money online, which everyone wants to do? Start being specific and narrowing down what you need to learn and there you will find where you should go.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7727713].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7727944].message }}

Trending Topics