$1 Domain Special - Ending Soon

by IM Ash 9 replies
Just came across this Valentines special on domains ($1). Buy and register a domain name, purchase domains at Media Temple.

There is 6 hours left before the end of this special. Sorry I didn't post it sooner - I only stumbled on it like 2 minutes ago!
#main internet marketing discussion forum #domain #ending #special
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Dennis Wagoner
    I'm not familiar with this company. Have you used them before?
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7741240].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author twister85
    Is the company genuine?
    Signature

    Kill Aweber, Never pay monthly for an autoresponder again. Once and for all, with all the features you want. PM me to take a look and to know more.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7741514].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mojojuju
    Guys, MediaTemple has been around since 1998 and they're used by some pretty big names. MT is not some fly-by-night outfit.
    Signature

    :)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7741553].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Greg Jeffries
    Thanks for the share. Great opportunity for some domain flippin!
    Signature

    IMSource | #1 Resource For Internet Marketers
    Click here For my favorite internet marketing tool of all time
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7741558].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Peter May
    This appears to be cheaper Register your own domain | One.com

    Always weary when it sounds too good.

    Anyone use them before.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7741580].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mojojuju
      Originally Posted by Peter May View Post

      This appears to be cheaper Register your own domain | One.com

      Always weary when it sounds too good.

      Anyone use them before.
      At the link you listed above, a setup fee of 12 EUR is required for each "free" domain.
      Signature

      :)

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7741607].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author LarryW
        Originally Posted by mojojuju View Post

        At the link you listed above, a setup fee of 12 EUR is required for each "free" domain.

        The way I read that * the setup fee is only when you get .eu ??

        Guess I am not certain... but the following seems clear:

        "The 1 year free domain + hosting offer is only valid for companies and individuals in United States. "

        ?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7741691].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author mojojuju
          Originally Posted by LarryW View Post

          The way I read that * the setup fee is only when you get .eu ??

          Guess I am not certain... but the following seems clear:

          "The 1 year free domain + hosting offer is only valid for companies and individuals in United States. "

          ?
          Nope. Add a non-.eu domain to the shopping cart and see what happens.
          Signature

          :)

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7741713].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alex Greene
    Good to know about this offer. Now it's only 1 hour left. Thinking of registering a domain from there.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7741816].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics