Over the last couple of days I have come to the decision to finally start working! Might sound stupid right?
But I have never given a project my 110%!
I have given 50%, I would even say I have given 90%! But never the full 110%!
One of the main areas I have not done much in is planning and market research!
So I have put together a mind map of ideas of online business avenues and I want to do it right this time! I have kind of put together a to-do list of sorts, I am now looking for some feedback on it!
If you think I should get rid of delete any of it, feel free to let me know!
Here it goes anyways:
• The Value Proposition - What problem am I solving? What am I adding to the market? Who are aiming it towards?
• Customer Segmentation - Who are my potential customers? Why would they use me? What specific information can I provide about them (i.e demographics..)? What can I say about them?
• Customer Relationships - How will the customers find me? How am I planning on keeping them? How can I grow them (upsell and keep them keen)?
• Revenue sources - How am I going to earn money? Will the customer be paying? If so, what will the customer be getting in terms of value? What other sources of revenue? Will I be allowing adverts on the site?
• Key Elements - What elements/resources are important for the business?
• Product Sources - What are the products going to be? Am I going to be using suppliers? Am I going to need to source other people's products?
• Primary Actions - Are there any actions that I can do to grow my business? What actions do I think will help the business? What shouldn't I do?
• Costs - Are there going to be costs? Is there going to be regular investments or will it rely on revenue?