I wanted to write a quick post on the way I have always approached IM. Let me know if you think similarly...
1. IM is all about finding solutions to problems.
2. The more targeted and specific your solution is, the higher you can charge.
3. Being honest is the greatest strength of an internet marketer.
4. Understanding who your customer is and where she hangs out is the greatest thing you can learn as an IM.
5. Squeeze pages, offers, split tests and everything else comes only after you know exactly what solution you are providing.
6. The more friends you have in IM, the higher your chances of success.
7. The people who make the highest money are usually the ones who are the first adopters and the fastest adapters.
8. A list is your greatest asset.
9. Making plans and doing something everyday is the most important thing.
10. IM is the most exciting and interesting way to live life, not just make money...