1. Twitter allows you to create a profile (name, bio, location, website url).
2. Your profile is visible to everyone
3. You can follow other people by clicking the "follow" button
4. Most people receive email notification when someone new follows them
5. When they open their email they will see your profile (including your links)
6. Most people want to know who's following them so they check out your profile
You can put whatever you want in your profile. You can put an ad message with URL.
How To Make Money:
1. Find CPA offers.
2. Find those that pay per lead such as (email submit, zip only, or short form).
You can find such offers on peerfly or maxbounty.
Find email submit leads that pay $1.70 to $3. That means when someone fills out their email you get paid!
3. Create a landing page (Get a big banner (CPA offer) and put it in the middle of a blank page which can be any color).
4. Create twitter account related to your offer
5. In the twitter profile write a short ad message and link to your offer
6. Use twitter search to find people who are talking about your offer.
7. Follow those people
What I did an hour ago:
1. Found email submit offer for an IPAD. It pays $1.80 per email submit.
2. I took my affiliate code (large banner) and put it on a black page background.
3. I created a new twitter account with "ipad" in my username.
4. I created a profile "ONLY TODAY! Test and Keep This New Ipad! (my landing page url)" and put ipad as profile pics.
5. Then I used twitter search and searched for most recent tweets "I want ipad" and "I need an ipad".
6. I followed 193 people who wanted an ipad.
I made $12.60 within half an hour! So this method still works! Why? You are targeting people who want what you have.
So you can find offers and do it this way. All you do is follow people. That's it!
You can do this manually.. or you can also automate it. There are bots and software that let you auto follow people by what they tweet.
*Try not to use short URLs it will look like spam. If you gonna use a software don't follow 100 people in 1 minute...twitter doesn't like that.
So have fun and make some money!