- Many have said Paypal always sides with a BUYER on digital goods
- Many have said Paypal always sides with a SELLER of digital goods, because the paypal protection policy clearly says its not covered
- Some SELLERS have said that when receiving a dispute, if you escalate the dispute into a Claim and add a comment reminding paypal/customer that it is a digtal item, then they always win
So I would like to hear everyone's PERSONAL experience only, not what you have read or heard from someone or somewhere.
Other side questions I would be interested in hearing from digital goods sellers are:
- is there a dispute to sales ratio that can limit your paypal account?
- maybe BOTH buyers and sellers can actually win, depending on other circumstances?
- has any seller had to agree to a paypal money reserve due to disputes on digital goods?
- has any digital goods paypal seller had their account closed for reasons in this topic?
Thanks to all who participate!