Does anyone know any article rewriter SW for free

20 replies
Hi all.

I am sure this question been asked tons of times before so I am sorry in advance.

I am looking for free article rewriting software. I already used my trial for Power article Rewriter and unfortunatly I can't effort the buy the full product. By the way great product

So, does any of you know any SW that is similar to PWAR. I already tried word flood and didn't like it. Any advice would be appreciated .
#article #free #rewriter
  • Profile picture of the author Jon Alexander
    there are a bunch of free 'jetspinner' type sites out there like http://jetspinner.com or free jetspinner - article spinning for free
    Signature
    http://www.contentboss.com - automated article rewriting software gives you unique content at a few CENTS per article!. New - Put text into jetspinner format automatically! http://www.autojetspinner.com

    PS my PM system is broken. Sorry I can't help anymore.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[712317].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Stevecyr
    I think you can go for Unique Content generator 3.1...That will reshuffule all the words of the original article and will make your article pass from the copyscape too...but i would suggest if u go through the article after completion from the software!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[712665].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Andrew Wilkes
      Banned
      [DELETED]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[712798].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author sylviad
        WordFlood is free, but it does take work. You load up your article, it highlights different words and phrases and gives you lists of alternate words you can use instead. Just click your preference and the words are replaced. When you're finished, your article will be different.

        If you want the hands-on approach, I'd recommend WordFlood since you'll
        still need to review and probably edit your article after it goes through any of the spinners.

        Sylvia
        Signature
        :: Got a dog? Visit my blog. Dog Talk Weekly
        :: Writing, Audio Transcription Services? - Award-winning Journalist is taking new projects. Warrior Discounts!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[712809].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Hackbridge
          Wordflood 1.2 used to be free, but not sure if that is still the case to be honest??. Wordflood 2.0 has a 14 day trial though.



          Originally Posted by sylviad View Post

          WordFlood is free, but it does take work. You load up your article, it highlights different words and phrases and gives you lists of alternate words you can use instead. Just click your preference and the words are replaced. When you're finished, your article will be different.

          If you want the hands-on approach, I'd recommend WordFlood since you'll
          still need to review and probably edit your article after it goes through any of the spinners.

          Sylvia
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[714954].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Stevecyr
    I think there is no issue of saying him a failure mindset.....He is not earning from the net thats why he is here with us...And if he is not able to earn then how can he afford to pay for that software???
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[712805].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mr McDonald
    word flood is very easy to use and does a great job.
    However your brain is the best article writer you can get, there is no substitute for an article that has someones attitude and personal feelings in it.

    Best wishes
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[714966].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Brandon Tanner
      Hey guys,

      Thanks for the mention. Just to clear it up, WordFlood 2.0 is a paid product, but WordFlood 1.2 is still free...

      Get WordFlood 1.2 For Free!
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[715185].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe
        Originally Posted by Brandon Tanner View Post

        Hey guys,

        Thanks for the mention. Just to clear it up, WordFlood 2.0 is a paid product, but WordFlood 1.2 is still free...

        Get WordFlood 1.2 For Free!
        Brandon, you SOB! (Just kidding...:p)

        I was all set with my 'the only worthwhile article writer is the one between your ears' rant, and then you go and offer this. After seeing the crap spewed out of most spinner-type programs, I decided I would never use one.

        Just now, I downloaded a copy of WordFlood 1.2 to experiment with.

        I like the fact that your program isn't totally automated, so you still have to use your brain. I also wish more demo videos were as concise as yours. And just to wrap up this little tribute, I like the transparency in your list sign-up copy. You tell me exactly what I'm going to get upfront.

        Well done.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[715350].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Brandon Tanner
          Originally Posted by JohnMcCabe View Post

          Brandon, you SOB! (Just kidding...:p)

          I was all set with my 'the only worthwhile article writer is the one between your ears' rant, and then you go and offer this. After seeing the crap spewed out of most spinner-type programs, I decided I would never use one.

          Just now, I downloaded a copy of WordFlood 1.2 to experiment with.

          I like the fact that your program isn't totally automated, so you still have to use your brain. I also wish more demo videos were as concise as yours. And just to wrap up this little tribute, I like the transparency in your list sign-up copy. You tell me exactly what I'm going to get upfront.

          Well done.
          Hey John,

          Thanks for the kind words. I hope you enjoy it!
          Signature

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[715446].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Hackbridge
        Brandon,

        I had the link, but I wasn't sure if I could give it out.

        Brian

        Originally Posted by Brandon Tanner View Post

        Hey guys,

        Thanks for the mention. Just to clear it up, WordFlood 2.0 is a paid product, but WordFlood 1.2 is still free...

        Get WordFlood 1.2 For Free!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[715857].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WillDee
    Originally Posted by alpalino View Post

    Hi all.

    I am sure this question been asked tons of times before so I am sorry in advance.

    I am looking for free article rewriting software. I already used my trial for Power article Rewriter and unfortunatly I can't effort the buy the full product. By the way great product

    So, does any of you know any SW that is similar to PWAR. I already tried word flood and didn't like it. Any advice would be appreciated .
    Yes, contact me if you want a PAR-style writer for free.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[717186].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mr.schutz
    WordFlood is a powerful word replacement program designed to help writers, internet marketers, and 'private label rights' content users choose the best words and phrases during the creative writing and editing process.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[717225].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author madison_avenue
    Have a look at this it is by Matt Callen and is pretty effective:

    http://www.articleapps.com

    all the best

    madison
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[717736].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author roukarous
    You always get what you pay for. Free doesn't mean bad but surely limited and if you really go for article marketing purchase the one you used successfully as a trial.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[717768].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JonStein
    Originally Posted by hbkh55 View Post

    I am also looking for free article re-writing software. Is it available?

    Try this WRITE-IT2009 from prowritemarketing.com
    It's free, and if the link is not on their homepage, you need to sign up for the newsletter, to get the software free.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[719449].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sonny1977
    My suggestion would be that you just learn to rewrite them yourself, once you get a hang of it, it takes only 5 to 10 minutes per article...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[719471].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Droopy Dawg
    Most article re-writers (spinners) will make you pretty much rewrite the article before they "spin" it, so you might as well just go sentence by sentence in your article and rewrite it yourself.

    As a reward... you should submit your "spinned" article to Associated Content and get paid a few bucks.
    Signature


    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[719485].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author AndyBlackSEO
      Originally Posted by Droopy Dawg View Post

      Most article re-writers (spinners) will make you pretty much rewrite the article before they "spin" it, so you might as well just go sentence by sentence in your article and rewrite it yourself.

      As a reward... you should submit your "spinned" article to Associated Content and get paid a few bucks.
      That's exactly what my new free tool does. It just makes this same process easier for you.

      You can use it here.. http://www.easy-article-rewriter.com

      It's free.
      Signature
      [FREE SEO TOOL] Build 29 Effective, High Authority Backlinks that Will Increase Your Google Rankings in 2020... CLICK HERE ...
      ... Instant backlinks that can get you results within 24-72hrs.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[719546].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[740495].message }}

Trending Topics