What are the best affiliate sites that pays through Paypal?

7 replies
My niche at this point is all about skin care and health. For convenience I'd rather have a site that pays through paypal rather than checks. Can someone please list some best affiliate (CPA or not) that:

1. Pays through paypal
2. Focuses more on health and skincare (optional)


Thanks.
#affiliate #paypal #pays #sites
  • Profile picture of the author visimedia
    healthmarket does pay through paypal, right?
    other than that, if you can't use paypal, is there any obstacles for you not to use that?
    Signature

    digital startup looking for partners in China, Taiwan, HK, Korea & Japan. PM me

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7937332].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mr Lim
    WSOPlus had an instant payment option.
    Other than that... Selling goods, rarely heard companies paying thru paypal.
    If so, they gives an expensive charges on the withdrawal fees.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7937498].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
    Banned
    Originally Posted by TheMaleRN View Post

    For convenience I'd rather have a site that pays through paypal rather than checks.
    How about payments directly into your bank account, without even needing to use PayPal as an intermediate stage, and without ever needing to be dependent on the vendors for payment?

    It doesn't get much more convenient than that.

    If that appeals to you, ClickBank might be suitable. It has many products in your niche.

    ClickBank no longer requires its affiliates/vendors to cash two paper checks before getting paid by direct deposit.

    Your thread aroused my curiosity, because all the serious, pro-affiliates I know seem to regard PayPal payment as a disadvantage, not an advantage: it's something they want to avoid. :confused:
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7937649].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TheMaleRN
      Originally Posted by Alexa Smith View Post

      How about payments directly into your bank account, without even needing to use PayPal as an intermediate stage, and without ever needing to be dependent on the vendors for payment?

      It doesn't get much more convenient than that.

      If that appeals to you, ClickBank might be suitable. It has many products in your niche.

      ClickBank no longer requires its affiliates/vendors to cash two paper checks before getting paid by direct deposit.

      Your thread aroused my curiosity, because all the serious, pro-affiliates I know seem to regard PayPal payment as a disadvantage, not an advantage: it's something they want to avoid. :confused:


      I really would love to use Clickbank but then again I'm not sure if they can directly wire the money to my bank account. I think they have certain requirements. I'd have to ask their support regarding that. I really want to use paypal because I live in a country where it is much easier to be paid through paypal.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7937996].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
        Banned
        Originally Posted by TheMaleRN View Post

        I really would love to use Clickbank but then again I'm not sure if they can directly wire the money to my bank account.
        They can, if you live in a country from which they accept people at all. They offer either direct debit or bank-wire transfer to every country from which they accept people. If they're unable to do that, they exclude the country from their list.

        On their website there's a list of countries to which they offer direct deposit payments, and another list of countries from which they don't accept people. If your country isn't on either of those lists, then that means they'll accept you and they can transfer funds to you by wire transfer.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7941495].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JensSteyaert
    If you're selling products on your own website why not setting up an affiliate program of your own and launch a campaign to attract affiliates to your program?
    You can also ask your clients to promote your products, since they will be able to give genuine reviews.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7941563].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WillR
    1. JVZoo

    2. Product Pay

    3. Nanacast

    4. 2CheckOut
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7941569].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author owais211
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7941577].message }}

Trending Topics