What is the name of this plugin

4 replies
Hey guys.
I recently set up a funny pictures website http://MadFomail.c which mainly gets traffic from facebook.
I'm wondering is there a plugin which gives floating arrows to change the page. I've seen it used on other similar sites but I dont know the name of the plugin.
Any help please.

If you look at this site for an example NAILED IT (not my site), you can see the arrows floating to the left and right, they stay still as the page moves up & down. They replace the "previous page" & "next page" buttons.
I have seen it on a number of different funny picture websites, all with different themes, so I'm guessing it has to be a plugin.
Basically I think it helps with ease of navigation, where the visitor does'nt need to scroll down or look around for the "next page" or "previous page" buttons because it's floating right there in front of them.
Here's another Just Go On « Funny Images, Pictures, Photos, Pics, Videos and Jokes

Trending Topics