Want to know abt Money making things

12 replies
Hello, I have seen many offers like how to earn money $#### widin 1 month etc kind of thing in "WSO" section. Well i am not aware of this type of thing. Is it rreally works or a promotional campaign?
#abt #making #money #things
  • Profile picture of the author korwil
    This is where reviews come in handy. Once you find a WSO that peaks your interest, read some of the reviews to see what others think about it.

    The main issue is not usually the content of the WSO itself, but the fact that people buy WSO's and never actually utilize them to make money.

    I say, pick ONE WSO that you are interested in, and just follow the steps. Whether you want to try to make money with Kindle or make money by selling affiliate products, there is a WSO for you.

    If you do not put in the work however, then you will never be paid anything and it will be a waste of your money.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7979905].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author KuhNoodle
      Originally Posted by korwil View Post

      This is where reviews come in handy. Once you find a WSO that peaks your interest, read some of the reviews to see what others think about it.

      The main issue is not usually the content of the WSO itself, but the fact that people buy WSO's and never actually utilize them to make money.

      I say, pick ONE WSO that you are interested in, and just follow the steps. Whether you want to try to make money with Kindle or make money by selling affiliate products, there is a WSO for you.

      If you do not put in the work however, then you will never be paid anything and it will be a waste of your money.
      This guy is telling you nothing but the truth. There is but one true and ultimate way to fail at making money online, and that is by NOT TAKING ACTION. Sure it takes work, but everything in life does. If you don't press forward and actually do what you read you're not going to get results.
      Signature
      ----------------------------------



      Make $5.00 A Day With A Blog <-- Click Here

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7980930].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kenetix
    Both. Do your due diligence before purchasing.
    Signature

    Free advertising for your services - beam.biz

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7979908].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NatesMarketing
    I believe - "If it sounds too good to be true, it is"

    Also, research who created the product. Are they active on WF? Do they contribute "good" content? Etc.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7979917].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Ricky Allen
      There is no magic method for success and whatever WSO you purchase be prepared to work hard to succeed.

      For most things people purchase to help them the main problem is often the fact that many just do not fully do what they are expected to do with what they learn and I speak not just about WSOs here but the same goes for many products people buy on the internet.

      And I will be honest here a small number of people have adopted the same attitude with products I have created and sold.

      They just did not do what I told them to do and it really was not that hard for them so please put in the effort you need to succeed and it will be worth it.

      You may not get rich quick but you can get richer.

      Ricky Allen
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7979964].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author MackSell
        Originally Posted by Ricky Allen View Post

        There is no magic method for success and whatever WSO you purchase be prepared to work hard to succeed.

        For most things people purchase to help them the main problem is often the fact that many just do not fully do what they are expected to do with what they learn and I speak not just about WSOs here but the same goes for many products people buy on the internet.

        And I will be honest here a small number of people have adopted the same attitude with products I have created and sold.

        They just did not do what I told them to do and it really was not that hard for them so please put in the effort you need to succeed and it will be worth it.

        You may not get rich quick but you can get richer.

        Ricky Allen
        yeah!Agree with you.
        Pick a niche and JUST DO IT,Take Action i n right direction And You'll make money
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7980007].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Malcolm Thomas
      Originally Posted by NatesMarketing View Post

      I believe - "If it sounds too good to be true, it is"

      Also, research who created the product. Are they active on WF? Do they contribute "good" content? Etc.
      This. See their other posts on the forum, find out if they offer any other type of free content on a website or somewhere and try to see if their teaching styles would effectively help you to make more money online.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7980764].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kevinlairre
    Different methods of earning money suit different people ... And ofcourse, one should also take action to benefit from the resource ...

    A WSO may seem tempting, but think if it is truly relevant to what you want to do or achieve ?

    Thus, you should always do your own due diligence and see if the product/service/WSO that you want to purchase is relevant and handy to you !

    Reviews and research are always helpful ...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7980738].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sayan28
    Well thanks friends for helping me, well I am new to this forum but for last two years i have been doing seo but now I want to do something new in Internet marketing. Can anybody suggest me in which field I should start? And as a newcomer , I dont what kind of WSo is perfect for me. If anybody can suggest me for which types of WSO I should go for it will be great . Thanks guyz I am waiting for your valuable tips...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7982005].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kenetix
      Originally Posted by sayan28 View Post

      Well thanks friends for helping me, well I am new to this forum but for last two years i have been doing seo but now I want to do something new in Internet marketing. Can anybody suggest me in which field I should start? And as a newcomer , I dont what kind of WSo is perfect for me. If anybody can suggest me for which types of WSO I should go for it will be great . Thanks guyz I am waiting for your valuable tips...
      you could start with learning the following:
      - how to build a squeeze page
      - integrate the page with an auto responder to build your list


      once you have a list you could focus on marketing affiliate products

      traffic can be directed via social media platforms, forums, etc. any free source you can find in the beginning
      Signature

      Free advertising for your services - beam.biz

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7982387].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Dan Fisher
        all of these products will do you no good unless you actually put in the effort to make it work that means a few months of hard work before you quit and tell everyone that it doesnt work, ther are alot of products around that do work
        i recommend always that you search for reviews on the products and sellers 99% of the wso usually end up on the shelve because people jump from product to product but never actually putting in 100% effort in the product this is called shiny object syndrome don't buy a product unless it fits into your strategy.if you are new i recommend that you learn to create squeeze pages and start building a list , remember we all started in the same place
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7982438].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Shaolinsteve
      Originally Posted by sayan28 View Post

      Well thanks friends for helping me, well I am new to this forum but for last two years i have been doing seo but now I want to do something new in Internet marketing. Can anybody suggest me in which field I should start? And as a newcomer , I dont what kind of WSo is perfect for me. If anybody can suggest me for which types of WSO I should go for it will be great . Thanks guyz I am waiting for your valuable tips...
      Starting something new... there are many things to venture in. As you have experience with SEO is there anything from there that you could bring to the table and offer in something such as Affiliate Marketing maybe?

      If you had a lot of success with your SEO work, that keeps your options open for numerous things which I'm sure everyone will have different answers too
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7982464].message }}

Trending Topics