Which one of these two squeeze pages is the best

22 replies
It's for email marketing, basically giving away a free ebook.
Tell me which one is the best and what can be done better?
thanks

1. imsecretshub.com
2. imsecretshub.com/instant-page-squeeze-06-2013-05-04-102037/
#pages #squeeze
  • Profile picture of the author serryjw
    Originally Posted by Machiaveli View Post

    It's for email marketing, basically giving away a free ebook.
    Tell me which one is the best and what can be done better?
    thanks
    WHERE is the links?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8042984].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Stuart Walker
    The best way to find out which is best is not to ask us as we can only give you opinion and that means nothing, you need cold hard data...facts.

    Split test both of them.

    There's a Wordpress plugin called MaxA/B that allows you to split test 4 different pages (I recommend you use 4 widely different ones) and run traffic at them and see the results. Whatever the data says wins regardless of what you or anyone else thinks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8043039].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Machiaveli
      Originally Posted by RockingLastsForever View Post

      The best way to find out which is best is not to ask us as we can only give you opinion and that means nothing, you need cold hard data...facts.

      Split test both of them.

      There's a Wordpress plugin called MaxA/B that allows you to split test 4 different pages (I recommend you use 4 widely different ones) and run traffic at them and see the results. Whatever the data says wins regardless of what you or anyone else thinks.
      Do you have a skype? pretty noob and have a couple of questions
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8043042].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Neil Morgan
    The number 1 mistake on subscription forms is asking for "name". Presumably this is for personalisation but do you want first name or full name because you're going to get every variety under the sun by making it so ambiguous.

    Hope it helps.


    Cheers,

    Neil
    Signature

    Easy email marketing automation without moving your lists.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8043053].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Machiaveli
      Originally Posted by Neil Morgan View Post

      The number 1 mistake on subscription forms is asking for "name". Presumably this is for personalisation but do you want first name or full name because you're going to get every variety under the sun by making it so ambiguous.

      Hope it helps.


      Cheers,

      Neil
      Planning to remove the whole 'Name' thing actually.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8043061].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author intelboxer
    first is the best
    Signature

    hello:)
    it is my signature!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8043069].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author eugenedm
    Just split test them. It will say everything!
    Signature

    WARNING: A 50 Million Dollar Man Taught Me His Secret... Which Resulted 6,000 Sign-ups on My Email List.

    "It's easier than you think..."

    => Watch this video here...
    Build Your List to 6,000 Subscribers

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8043072].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Moneymaker2012
    the first one is the good one, and that's without a doubt.
    Second one looks a little messy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8046916].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sarevok
    I actually like the second one better, but you should split test.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8046943].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WillR
    The biggest mistake with squeeze pages is people thinking that split testing them will show you the best squeeze page. It's not the case. Split testing two squeeze pages against one another will only tell you which page has the most people opting in. It won't tell you which squeeze page creates the best quality leads and the best customer lifetime value. Often I have seen my squeeze pages with lower conversion rates producing much better leads and much more money in the longrun than those with the higher optin rates.

    So if you are going to do any type of split testing it's really pointless unless you look at your funnel as a whole.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8047365].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
      Banned
      Originally Posted by WillR View Post

      The biggest mistake with squeeze pages is people thinking that split testing them will show you the best squeeze page. It's not the case. Split testing two squeeze pages against one another will only tell you which page has the most people opting in.
      This.

      Is exactly the point ... that almost everyone ignores, almost all the time.

      Don't
      make the mistake of assuming that the biggest list built from any specific traffic source(s), and the biggest income available from that traffic source are necessarily the same thing. They very rarely are!

      http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...ml#post7939758
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8047378].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author espresso
    personally I like the second
    But I am thinking in terms of design dont know which will convert better
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8047526].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nick2910
    I like the second one too but only if you put a solid border around it so it looks more contained and focussed.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8047605].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ajay Tiwari
    Second one is better.. as subscription box is visible in first look and visitor can see everything he want to know without scrolling down the page. and i can also say that it will convert way better than first one.
    You can do little style editing like making sub-title bold and changing font.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8047633].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author joseph7384
      Originally Posted by Moneymaker2012 View Post

      the first one is the good one, and that's without a doubt.
      Second one looks a little messy.


      Looks like you're the odd man out.




      Originally Posted by Sarevok View Post

      I actually like the second one better, but you should split test.
      Originally Posted by jacksarloks View Post

      Originally Posted by espresso View Post

      personally I like the second
      But I am thinking in terms of design dont know which will convert better
      Originally Posted by Nick2910 View Post

      I like the second one too but only if you put a solid border around it so it looks more contained and focussed.
      Originally Posted by Ajay Tiwari View Post

      Second one is better.. as subscription box is visible in first look and visitor can see everything he want to know without scrolling down the page. and i can also say that it will convert way better than first one.
      You can do little style editing like making sub-title bold and changing font.
      Originally Posted by Chris Silvey View Post

      I am a big fan of the two column opt in. You need a better headline and a picture of the product to show value. Eye candy helps.
      Originally Posted by tz6119 View Post

      I prefer the second one.
      I'd probably change the headline to something like this
      Make over $1800 a month using the tips in this free report.



      All of the above like the second better and I would agree for the simple fact that the opt-in form is above the fold in the second squeeze page, and the benefits in the bullet points seem to be more appealing.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8047793].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chris Silvey
    Originally Posted by Machiaveli View Post

    It's for email marketing, basically giving away a free ebook.
    Tell me which one is the best and what can be done better?
    thanks

    1. imsecretshub.com
    2. imsecretshub.com/instant-page-squeeze-06-2013-05-04-102037/
    I am a big fan of the two column opt in. You need a better headline and a picture of the product to show value. Eye candy helps.
    Signature
    WP Animate - Increases Conversions & Clicks!
    Create Amazing CSS3 Animations in just a few Clicks - New!

    WPHeadline.net - Create Blazing Headlines in just a few clicks. Updated to WordPress 4.1.1
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8047661].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tz6119
      I prefer the second one.
      I'd probably change the headline to something like this
      Make over $1800 a month using the tips in this free report.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8047699].message }}

Trending Topics