Site Listed in Flippa - Now What?

11 replies
Hi,

We are selling our GPT site in Flippa last 3 days I think...
And no one is bidding.
The price is very low now. We included some earnings proofs and lots of members are joining everyday.
It's just that, we need money now so, selling it is our solution.

How can we sell it fast?

EDIT: This is the site -> https://flippa.com/2926789-make-mone...hin-half-month

Thanks a lot
#flippa #listed #site
  • Profile picture of the author buzilla
    Flippa works a bit like eBay, if you don't start your bidding very low no one will bid or they will wait to the last minute so they don't encourage a bidding war.
    Signature
    wpmultiverse.com - free high quality wordpress themes.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8092080].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author daftdog
    Originally Posted by seoeymard View Post

    Hi,

    We are selling our GPT site in Flippa last 3 days I think...
    And no one is bidding.
    The price is very low now. We included some earnings proofs and lots of members are joining everyday.
    It's just that, we need money now so, selling it is our solution.

    How can we sell it fast?

    Thanks a lot
    Could you post the site link on flippa?? Ive sold a few sites on flippa and always made a good profit so may be able to advise..
    Signature
    MMO Product Reviews, Bonus Products and Marketing News!!
    The Wolf of Online Marketing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8092266].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author seoeymard
      Originally Posted by daftdog View Post

      Could you post the site link on flippa?? Ive sold a few sites on flippa and always made a good profit so may be able to advise..
      Thanks bro..
      I edited the post. I put up the link,
      There are watchers. Maybe, they are waiting for it to end?

      Thanks a lot guys for the input.
      So, I will wait for the last days I guess?
      Then, hit it in premium.

      It's my first site to put in flippa.. We made it in hopes to generate more income but the problem, we cant manage it now due to lots of things in hand.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8095129].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author daftdog
        Originally Posted by seoeymard View Post

        Thanks bro..
        I edited the post. I put up the link,
        There are watchers. Maybe, they are waiting for it to end?

        Thanks a lot guys for the input.
        So, I will wait for the last days I guess?
        Then, hit it in premium.

        It's my first site to put in flippa.. We made it in hopes to generate more income but the problem, we cant manage it now due to lots of things in hand.
        Well mate. A few things that i would change...though only my opinion.

        Lower your reserve price and then make a comment saying that you have lowered the reserve so the people watching it will get notified.

        Post your earnings and traffic. (sorry just saw you have already put your earnings)

        You should have written a much longer better sales copy (If i glanced at this and saw the brief description with a high reserve i would not look twice)

        You can always lower the reserve to start a bidding war between the watchers and if at the end of the 25 days dont have what you want to sell it for then just dont...

        Id also make a comment saying a lot more about the site as you cant change the sales copy now...

        Remember that your site is only 1 month old...personally i wouldnt pay more than 100$ for it...theres no way as the first month could have been a fluke

        How did you get traffic to it anyway?? Is it organic or PPC??

        PS. I just made a comment to try and get it some attention and give you an idea of what kind of info to put there (look at other sellers and see how they write their sales copy then copy it and post in the comments section)
        Signature
        MMO Product Reviews, Bonus Products and Marketing News!!
        The Wolf of Online Marketing
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8095173].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seoeymard
    Thanks Daft..
    I lowered it to $150 and the reserve to $151
    And posted a good comment.
    will post again tomorrow..

    Hope I get some bids now.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8095226].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author daftdog
      Originally Posted by seoeymard View Post

      Thanks Daft..
      I lowered it to $150 and the reserve to $151
      And posted a good comment.
      will post again tomorrow..

      Hope I get some bids now.
      Good mate,

      Good luck!
      Signature
      MMO Product Reviews, Bonus Products and Marketing News!!
      The Wolf of Online Marketing
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8095851].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gambino
    I would describe the site a little better as it basically doesn't say anything that would make anyone want to buy it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8095873].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sbucciarel
    Banned
    I didn't check out site or traffic and income proof, but two things.

    You have a 24 day auction. No one bids until the last few days.
    You have a high minimum bid. People start bidding more readily when there is a low minimum bid and low or no reserve.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8096448].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author msritter
      I notice a couple of things:

      You have attached proof of income, but your listing financials is not claiming any earnings.

      The listing is too long. I have sold many sites successfully on Flippa, and never went over 7 days. I usually stuck with a 5 day listing.

      I agree that you will probably get more bids towards the end of your listing. I have always set my reserve at $0. It is a risk, but it builds more trust, and also gets more bids, which increases your rank in the Most Active section.

      For the current listing, I would keep my readers updated daily of my earnings by posting comments. Anyone watching your listing will most likely come back to take a look, increasing your chances of a bid.

      Hope this helps for your current listing as well as future flips
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8100773].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Jill Carpenter
        Listing closes in 9 days, 15 hours
        I'd be waiting to bid on something that has all this time on it.
        Signature

        "May I have ten thousand marbles, please?"

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8100889].message }}

Trending Topics