I hope everyone is having a good Friday evening (give or take depending on time zone). I have a quick question in regards to bringing my product to the forum and offering a great deal to my fellow warriors.
I'll just go through a quick run down of what I have done, plan to do, and then I'll ask about where I am really curious.
Feel free to comment, criticize, question, rant, etc. I don't get offended too easily so shoot.
anyway....So I have a system that I have been using for a few months now, it essentially is a business model that I have built, tested, and finalized and is bringing my a nice chunk of change daily.
I feel it is time to share this with the world, so I am going to build a product around it, taking buyers from A-Z to get them going in this venture.
It is not necessarily a 'hidden gem' so to speak, but the way I have put everything together to drive the traffic and actually BE in business is rather excellent and anyone can do it, plus it's free.
I'm not here to plug my product so I'll get to business here...
I have a basic outline of what steps I should take and tasks I would like to complete below:
1. Test the system and the market it runs in and will be sold to. - DONE
2. Create the product (everything that includes) - Almost Done
3. Find Warriors who would like a free copy in exchange for a review. - X
4. Create a sales copy including the reviews. - X
5. Create an affiliate program and create materials and page for it. - X
6. List product on sales platform like Zaxaa, JVZoo, W+. - X
7. List product on affiliate networks. - X
8. Give the affiliates some time, and then launch. - X
Now this is just my run down of the steps I am taking in launching my product, not just as a WSO, but in general to the public.
I am open to any suggestions about the steps I am taking, but what I really would like to talk about is pre-launch work.
I know that affiliates are the driving force behind a product, so I intend on treating them well, giving them all sorts of materials and media to put out, and will be giving them a nice commission.
The reason I say that I because I feel that the pre-launch affiliate pages I put out will be fine for affiliates, but what about customers?
Should I let my affiliates build up steam to the launch, or is there ways I can do some countdown/pre-launch advertising on WF?
Thank you for any advice you can give!